• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
5 Free Automatic Investment Trade credits
Credits Expire: 12/31/2014

https://www.sharebuilder.com/sharebuilder/account/promotions.asp...

Accounts -> Overview -> Profile and Settings -> Enter Promotion

Code: SK483GXM2BU9

That promotion code has been entered. Your 5 Automatic Investment Plan trade credits have been credited to your account as part of the Gift of Stock!

However, on accounts for which I've previously entered codes, it states:
The Promotion Code you provided cannot be entered for this account, because this promotion or a related promotion has already been entered for another account belonging to this account holder.

3 Free Credits Code: 3AIP
Expire: 1/31/2013

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Worked for me. I got the 5 credits. Thanks!

All Sharebuilder promos (incl these) have lately given me the following:

The Promotion Code you provided cannot be entered for this account, because this promotion or a related promotion has already been entered for another account belonging to this account holder.

Are they just recycling the same promos over and over? (I know the 3AIP has been floating around for a while, but I thought/hoped the ones with the longer codes were more event specific?)

Code SK483GXM2BU9 didn't work for me either, bummer

It 5 credit worked for me but 3AIP did not work Thanks OP

SK483GXM2BU9 and 3AIP failed for me.

failed for me as well. they look familiar so perhaps they are recycled from last year

Thanks OP! SK483GXM2BU9 worked for me.

foeplay said:   failed for me as well. they look familiar so perhaps they are recycled from last year
The 3AIP is. Not sure about the other. However, even though I got the rejection message from the SK code, it still loaded in my account.

Both worked for me on our regular account, but only the 3AIP worked for the IRA. The message that came up on the longer code said, "This code is not available for IRA's."

But the good part is that 5, 3, and 3 codes accepted is quite a good value.

I got an error for the first code, and 3AIP gave me this:

That promotion code has been entered. Thank you for linking your ING DIRECT and ShareBuilder accounts. You are now able to transfer money between them instantly and easily.

Not sure what ING account is now linked to Sharebuilder as I don't have an ING account.

Worked for me, thanks very much

Code for 5 trades worked on my individual and custodial accounts, but not on my IRA account. The code for 3 free trades worked on all 3 of my accounts.
Thanks for the link!!!

3AIP seems to have expired . Are there ever any codes for non-automatic trades?

billrubin said:   3AIP seems to have expired . Are there ever any codes for non-automatic trades?
There are but few and far between.
May also try: BDAY12NV

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014