Start Farm has posted their annual offer of free TurboTax.
Go to http://www.statefarm.com/tax/
Login to your State Farm account you would see link to free Turbo Tax online software.
Copying from last years thread:
How to fulfill "registration" provision. This is the key.
1. Log into your TurboTax account after you have gone through the State Farm link that tejalajmera posted. (If you used the TurboTax software last year, it will ask you if you want to import last years info...yes)
2. Go to the "Print & File" tab which is the last tab at the top of the 2010 return that is started.
3. Click on "print/save for your records" & enter your information. (name, address, phone #, email, etc.)
You should see the following:
Enter Your Registration Information
You don't have to pay to use TurboTax Online - Deluxe, but you must provide registration information before you can print your return.
4. Hit "submit/continue" at bottom right
You should see:
TurboTax Registration Complete.
Select Continue to File My Return and we'll walk you through the final steps.
5. You are now Registered and can now log out to complete your taxes another day or at the final hour.
***Please note that simply logging into your TurboTax account via the State Farm link does NOT register you...
They do not appear to have the forms yet, but they can start walking you through the questions.
Since they appear to lack forms now, this is not really suitable for doing last minute tax planning, such as trying to see what difference is made by certain moves you could make this year.
You must have a State Farm checking account for this offer. It pays no interest and requires $100 to set up. I have found that tying up $100 at 0% interest was worth the saving on TurboTax each year.