• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
https://rewards.fidelity.com/offers/bundleoffer1
This offer is valid for new or existing Fidelity customers. In order to receive an Apple Gift Card, which can be redeemed at any Appl eStore, and 500 free trades from Fidelity you must designate an existing eligible Fidelity non-retirement brokerage account or open and fund a new Fidelity non-retirement brokerage account. Deposits of $100,000 or more may receive a $200 Gift Card and 500 free trades. Trades must be used within 2 years of being credited to the customerís account. See link for further details.

rated:
Ameritrade has a targeted offer (I received an email on 10/2) where you get a free Kindle Fire HD 8 plus an Amazon gift card (amount depends on funds added, minimum is $25k) for new or existing accounts. For $25k, you'd get $100 Amazon GC, $200 for 50k, $300 for $100k. The funds have to be added by 10/30.

So the targeted email has a link, and once you click it, it says your account is registered for the promo. My problem is I have more than one Ameritrade account associated with my email address, so I wasn't sure if the one I actively use was the one that got registered. But I just sent a message through support asking if my account was registered for the Kindle Fire and Amazon gift card promo, and the CSR said he added the promo to my account.

The terms do mention that the bonuses will be included in your 1099. In the past I've seen the wording where it would only be included if the bonus was over $600 but for this offer there's no mention of a minimum, so I'm not sure whether it will actually get reported or not.

rated:
goog40 said:   Ameritrade has a targeted offer (I received an email on 10/2) where you get a free Kindle Fire HD 8 plus an Amazon gift card (amount depends on funds added, minimum is $25k) for new or existing accounts. For $25k, you'd get $100 Amazon GC, $200 for 50k, $300 for $100k. The funds have to be added by 10/30.

So the targeted email has a link, and once you click it, it says your account is registered for the promo. My problem is I have more than one Ameritrade account associated with my email address, so I wasn't sure if the one I actively use was the one that got registered. But I just sent a message through support asking if my account was registered for the Kindle Fire and Amazon gift card promo, and the CSR said he added the promo to my account.

The terms do mention that the bonuses will be included in your 1099. In the past I've seen the wording where it would only be included if the bonus was over $600 but for this offer there's no mention of a minimum, so I'm not sure whether it will actually get reported or not.

For me, bonuses were reported on the Consolidated 1099 (under 1099-misc); and, they reported the bonus, as well as my ordinary dividends, interest, and buy-and-sell transactions..even though bonus was less than $600.

rated:
Social trading website/broker E-Toro offers 25% bonus.. $5000.00 . You deposit 20k and they give you 5k. E-toro not available†anymore in the US. due to Dodd /Frank legislation .https://www.etoro.com/en/promotions/premium-account/ I wanted to open an account with AAA fx ...were offering a 10% bonus but not accepting US accounts anymore either. I may have my girlfriend in the Phillipines open an account .

rated:
Fidelity: https://rewards.fidelity.com/offers/friendsandfamilyoffer1. There's also the free 300 trades upto 180 calendar days after account opening when you have $50,000 or more invested; https://rewards.fidelity.com/offers/ATP300free

rated:
Question on the Fidelity airlines miles bonus. If I transfer in money to my individual investing account while withdrawing money from retirement accounts (in order to get ETrade bonus for transferring retirement account), will the money withdrawn from the Fidelity retirement account be subtracted from the money required to hit the airline bonus?

In theory, I would think it shouldn't be since the retirement accounts are not eligible for the airline bonus. But, I don't know how Fidelity will treat that.

rated:
My miles from the Fidelity Delta†Promo†posted in less than 30 days.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016