• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
How long do you have to wait before you'll get an email informing you that you have met the requirements and the Kindle will be on the way soon? I've been waiting for 2 weeks now and emails to cust serv is not being answered. It's a good thing I have a copy of the promotion I signed up for. Perhaps BBVA got more of a response than they were anticipating, much like what happened to Bank of the West's iPod Touch offer.

got mine today

Account opened: 1/24/2013
Opening fund received: 1/25/2013
Met criteria: 3/11/2013
Got "Kindle of the way" email: 4/26/2013

How long do you have to wait before you'll get an email informing you that you have met the requirements and the Kindle will be on the way soon? I've been waiting for 2 weeks now and emails to cust serv is not being answered. It's a good thing I have a copy of the promotion I signed up for. Perhaps BBVA got more of a response than they were anticipating, much like what happened to Bank of the West's iPod Touch offer.

Here is the phone number of the customer service handling the kindle promo

"Please call our Customer Service Line (1-866-920-2661) anytime between 7AM - 5PM (CST) for more details about the tracking and arrival of your Kindle."

I called them last week and they can confirmed I am on the April shipment and I got the email today.

Mine is on its way. Just got my tracking information after calling the number.

Got a mysterious UPS tracking code today in email. Don't know what it is but it is being sent from Laurel, MD. It says an adult signature is required for delivery. Hope it is the long awaited Kindle.

Update: Rcv'd my Kindle last night. The mysterious UPS email was for the Kindle. For those still waiting, BBVA never gave me an email. When I contacted them, I was told if I qualified, I would receive my Kindle up to 90 days after qualification. In my case funded account 3/27, met qualification 4/16, received Kindle 6/18. This was almost 90 days from time of funding.

shallot said:   Got a mysterious UPS tracking code today in email. Don't know what it is but it is being sent from Laurel, MD. It says an adult signature is required for delivery. Hope it is the long awaited Kindle.

Hope for the best. Still waiting for mine.

shallot said:   Got a mysterious UPS tracking code today in email. Don't know what it is but it is being sent from Laurel, MD. It says an adult signature is required for delivery. Hope it is the long awaited Kindle.
Good luck. Note that BBVA bought the $15 option to disable "Special Offers". You can turn it back on if you want on Amazon.com.
I have gotten this deal:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1278292/

Plus another $3 Free MP3 offer both are exclusive to Kindle tablet owners.(can only be activated on the tablet.)
Also received today feedback survey from Staples Promotion Center on this deal.

Any chance they'd extend the eligibility deadline? Opened the acct back in Feb and just haven't had the time to set up the requirements. Got time this week, though.

Wow, mine just came today. I wasn't even sure if I completed requirements. Now I gotta figure out how to install a custom rom on it.

Qualified for promotion months ago. Had to file BBB to get the Kindle. After about 2 weeks of filing the complaint, the response from BBVA:

"Our records indicate that XXXXX has completed all requirements necessary to qualify for the Kindle Fire promotion and it was discovered that a technical issue prevented his name from being included on the list of qualified participants. We have since corrected this and XXXXX's information has been submitted to our fulfillment agent and he should receive his Kindle Fire within 4 weeks."

Received Kindle yesterday via Fedex only 8 months after completing requirements.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014