• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DuPage Credit Union is offering .50% APR off select vehicle loans for new, used or refinanced. I called in and they said they can do new/used motorcycles, RVs and boats too – for the same rate.

So for example, if you text in and get their promo code, you can get your rate down to 2.49% for 60 months or 1.99% for 48 months.

I’ve used them before on my Jeep GC and the approval was quick and the service has been really good so far.

LINK

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What are their restrictions? Do they limit vehicle mileage? Would they finance a car with 150,000 miles? If so, that rate at 60 months is a good deal.

From their disclosure on other pages, it looks like it has to be over $10k. Not too sure about the mileage(my car was new) but you might want to call them and ask.

I don't really look for these rates, but is it really all that unusual now? Star One CU is offering down to 1.95% for as long as 7 years on new/used and for loans over $30k on new ones as low as 1.75%

Penfed still offers 1.49% for 60 months on new/used. I've been approved for two cars I own outright with ~90k miles on each.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014