• Page :
  • Text Only
"Your MeritRewards Shop & Earn bonuses will be paid as a direct deposit to your account within 30 days of the
MeritRewards Shop & Earn enrollment anniversary date"

How do they define the anniversary date?

Thanks OP. Will jump if we can get confirmation on a soft/hard pull.

I called them up & they said that they don't run your credit at all (I even asked them about a soft pull) if you are opening up a checking account. Not sure how much weight this should carry since the rep didn't seem that knowledgable. I also asked them what the maximum funding amount is for a credit card but she didn't know/ wasn't sure if there was a maximum.

Called them up and verified with a personal banker that it is indeed a soft pull. I was going to pull the trigger, but saw the reward payable within 30 days of your "anniversary date", which would be a year. Probably will pass on this one.

What types of credit cards do they let you fund the account with?

Does this have an exp. date?
I can't find one in any of the small print.
Thanks for your help!

Does it mention the account "inactivity" fee ? There was $25 fee if the account is not actively used... i.e., min of 5 or 7 transactions a month.... I closed my account last month after getting hit with this fee multiple times...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014