• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Premier Rewards Gold Card and Business Gold Rewards Card,
I know one is personal card, and the other is business card.
Is there any BIG difference in benifits

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Annual Fee

littleleaves said:   Premier Rewards Gold Card and Business Gold Rewards Card,
I know one is personal card, and the other is business card.
Is there any BIG difference in benifits
The business card gets you OPENSAVINGS. And gives 2x points on gas, advertising & shipping. The personal one gives 2x points on gas & supermarkets. The 3x on airfare is the same for both cards. If you are going to keep the card after first year then the business one is better because of OPENSAVINGS & their partners.

Business cards have less purchase protection for fraud, etc. than personal cards. Something else to consider if otherwise the cards are equal.

In my experience, my business cards don't show up on my credit report, so I can have very large balances and not worry about paying them off in full before the end of the billing statement.

If you do this with a personal credit card, it could increase your credit utilization.

robodukie said:   Business cards have less purchase protection for fraud, etc. than personal cards. Something else to consider if otherwise the cards are equal.
Business cards have no FCBA or fdcpa protection either

Also, on the personal PRG card you get 15K Membership Rewards points for spending $30K in a year. Those bonus MR points are NOT available with the business version.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014