• 15 6 78914
  • Page
  • Text Only
Thanks. I was able to get the 1000 offer by following your link. Got an instant approval.

TheDiggler said:   eldimension said:   Guys, when I click the patriots one it only shows the $400/2500 offer instead of the $400/1000.
Using the following link: http://dolphinsextrapoints.com/8194 (New England Patriots)
Shows $400/$1000 for me. What's the underlying URL of the "Terms & Conditions" link presented on your application page? It shows me this one:
https://www.barclaycardus.com/app/japply/lp/TnCs.jsp?prodidreq=CCVVS48934

You may also want to try clearing your browser's Cache, cookies, etc., or testing out the alternate form link:
https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=1784&cellNumber=131 (New England Patriots)

If you call the reconsideration line and you already have another NFL card don't mention the promo as part of why you want another/new one... dude didn't like that.

numbmark said:   If you call the reconsideration line and you already have another NFL card don't mention the promo as part of why you want another/new one... dude didn't like that.
This is global recon rule #1...don't mention the bonus.

numbmark said:   If you call the reconsideration line and you already have another NFL card don't mention the promo as part of why you want another/new one... dude didn't like that.

Really that's so surprising, why wouldn't they want you to apply just for the bonus?

Do they let you switch team later on? Got the Pat version for the bonus but I'm not exactly a Pat fan (not that there's anything wrong with that)...

I would they will let you switch.

chantspel said:   numbmark said:   If you call the reconsideration line and you already have another NFL card don't mention the promo as part of why you want another/new one... dude didn't like that.

Really that's so surprising, why wouldn't they want you to apply just for the bonus?

I said part of. This may actually help someone reading the thread, unlike this ^ smarta$$ response.

... and this one.

wesleman said:   Do they let you switch team later on? Got the Pat version for the bonus but I'm not exactly a Pat fan (not that there's anything wrong with that)...

I'd wait until you get the bonus, just in case.

numbmark said:   chantspel said:   numbmark said:   If you call the reconsideration line and you already have another NFL card don't mention the promo as part of why you want another/new one... dude didn't like that.

I said part of. This may actually help someone reading the thread, unlike this ^ smarta$$ response.

... and this one.

I hope you don't think it's smart to say the PROMO is "part" of the reason as opposed to "all".

Both prior responses were indirectly/passive aggressively trying to say it should never be part of the reason *period*. Not 1/10, not 1/100, not 1/1000, etc.

To yourself (sure it can 100% be the reason), but you should never make the company aware of the fact that you are legally trying to game their system.

chantspel said:   DFW06 said:    What would you tell the credit analyst to get it?

"I want another card"

Seriously, I haven't done it yet but if it comes down to it I'll say I have 2 favorite NFL teams

Say something like, "I can't believe they traded Tebow."

howie888 said:   ...

I posted to warn others to have a few reasons prepared before calling. I did not.

"I want another card" doesn't help much when they start talking about how many you already have and aren't using.

numbmark said:   howie888 said:   ...

I posted to warn others to have a few reasons prepared before calling. I did not.

"I want another card" doesn't help much when they start talking about how many you already have and aren't using.

so... you think the reason of " I want to collect one for every NFL team" is not a good one?

just kidding

Applied Pats card for spouse. Approved for 7k with her earnings. I am staying out of applying new cards until I make home purchase.
Waited for cowboys link to pop up. But got pats card before every link expires.

anyone recieved their card yet/.?

what day did you apply?

thanks

....looking for data points, I already have stuff I can pay using up the 1k

any reason I shouldn't apply for this card if I plan on applying for a 2nd US Airways card in the next couple of months?

I had to pay down a 0% balance on another card and wait for it to report so my score would go up a little. So I missed the 400/1000 deals but just got approved for the 400/2500 with 9000 limit. 2500 over 90 days shouldn't be a problem, but does anyone know if you can fund a new bank account with a Barclays Visa? I want to open some accounts that I can fund with a card but just want to be sure Barclays doesn't charge a fee.

Also, I applied for the UPromise card from Barclays in a second browser about a second after instant approval for NFL card. That app is in review, I'll let you know what happens with that.

This is my first card with Barclays.

abracadaver said:   any reason I shouldn't apply for this card if I plan on applying for a 2nd US Airways card in the next couple of months?

I wonder if one can apply for both this card and the US Airways card on the same day.

Anyone else having issues logging in after being accepted? I am able to create a username, but when I try to log in, it's asking me security questions that I never provided an answer for.

klep said:   Anyone else having issues logging in after being accepted? I am able to create a username, but when I try to log in, it's asking me security questions that I never provided an answer for.

Nope, everything worked for me, approved, created online profile, logged in and logged out.

Call their customer service and have them reset your password.

lillazyfats81 said:   anyone recieved their card yet/.?

what day did you apply?

thanks

.... Again I ask, anyone receive it yet?

lillazyfats81 said:   lillazyfats81 said:   anyone recieved their card yet/.?

what day did you apply?

thanks

.... Again I ask, anyone receive it yet?

Did you order the rush processing for $29? If not, it takes about 10 days (at least that was the case with my Priceline Barcaley card.)

Thanks, needed that info

SO i applied and was denied. Got the letter and it says i was denied due to "too many recent applications" and that they did not pull my credit. I tried getting in on a prior deal about a month or so ago and they denied me then saying the offer i applied for was no longer available. Barclay makes absolutely no sense.

Data point: I applied to both the US airways and NFL credit card on the same day. I was denied. I called the reconsideration line and was denied again. The reason was that I already have 3 accounts with Barclays (Priceline, nfl from last feb, converted sallie mae 5% card).

Hard pull on day of application

I signed up for the card back in September, and just now got some promo saying my credit line increased and gave me some checks to use. If I use one of them, they'd increase my credit limit by $5,000. Has anyone gotten one of these? Could I just write it to myself and pay it off to get the credit increase? Or would cash advance fees hit me then?

Applied on Sunday Feb 3d, got card today in the mail.

I missed he $400/$1,000 deal but I'm still interested in the $400/$2,500 offer. Does the $400/$1,000 offer come around often enough to just wait for it to pop up again or should I bite the bullet and get the $400/$2,500?

aic131 - when you searched, how many times did you see this deal?

harruin said:   I signed up for the card back in September, and just now got some promo saying my credit line increased and gave me some checks to use. If I use one of them, they'd increase my credit limit by $5,000. Has anyone gotten one of these? Could I just write it to myself and pay it off to get the credit increase? Or would cash advance fees hit me then?

you are charged the BT fee. i have done this. you can deposit the check in your own checking account. i would use the atm deposit so you avoid hassles. i have done this but keep in mind you're paying 3% for the privilege of increasing your CL. on $5K, that's a $120 fee to do it.

an alternate strategy is to call them and ask to increase your CL without the BT. if not and it's worth it to you, then deposit the check.

How do they catalog transactions with AP, cash adv or regular purchase?

ellory said:   aic131 - when you searched, how many times did you see this deal?

I saw one come up last September and I thought I saw it show up earlier in 2012 as well. Both were the $400/$1,000 offer.

wife and i applied 2/3 .. got both cards in mail today 2/11

lillazyfats81 said:   anyone recieved their card yet/.?

what day did you apply?

thanks

Applied on the 4th... received on the 11th (today).

Applied on 6th.. have not received card yet. Will start meltdown in : 2 days.

Got both cards in yesterday's mail.

Mine came yesterday also. Thick envelope!

What link is still working for the $1000 offer ?

ultrawildcard said:   What link is still working for the $1000 offer ?The ones listed in the Quick Summary.

Applied 2/4, got my card yesterday 2/12.

Got mine yesterday too.

Question: after all said and done, can we combine/ merge credit lines with another card?

Is Barclay a division of any other card out there, FIA or Bofa? Or are they different.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014