Budget App for Couple

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I'm looking for a simple budget software that me and my wife can use on our iPhones. I want something in which we can see how much money we have left, and we can enter what ever amount we spent on X purchase. Of course, there are many apps like this, but I have yet to find one which we can synchronize together.

Do you guys know any?

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Mint

I have to agree. Mint is a really helpful tool for budgeting.

We have a joint mint account and each have a personal mint account. (all joint account are in the joint mint) - also setup a joint gmail account that has a rule to forward all emails to the both of us. So all bill pay notices, etc go to both to make sure everything gets paid and is very transparent.

Yep, Mint.com linked to your joint accounts and joint email... if you have personal accounts, budget these separately.

Also, check out You Need A Budget (YNAB). My wife and I recently consolidated finances, and Mint was/is being flakey with some of our accounts. We've started using YNAB and found it to be excellent.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014