• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
3x MR points on Amazon.com and paypal.com purchases
Apparently AMEX gives out 3x bonus points for purchases at:

- Paypal
- Amazon
- BestBuy

Since there is no AMEX earning mall anymore you can leverage this and use any online shopping mall for a double dip.

More info:
http://www.tjacobi.com/13232755/how_to_earn_3x_bonus_membership_...

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Works with AP? The PP angle might be of use too, for certain churners. Not too excited about the rest...anyone can get 5x UR on AZ purchases with IB/IP.

Do I need to sign up or is it automatic?

Do I need to sign up or is it automatic?

Oh my god is this post in english? The above question is the only thing I understood out of all three posts. Translation anyone?

Ah I see now, some kinda AMEX thing. Might wanna add that to the title for us who only speaks the english.

cmwcampbell said:   Works with AP? The PP angle might be of use too, for certain churners. Not too excited about the rest...anyone can get 5x UR on AZ purchases with IB/IP.

If AZ is Amazon, what's IB/IP ?

Would this work with a Costco AMEX or Hilton HHonors AMEX?

cmwcampbell said:   Works with Amazon Payments? The Paypal angle might be of use too, for certain people who pay themselves with credit cards. Not too excited about the rest...anyone can get 5 Ultimate Rewards points per dollar spent on Amazon.com purchases with Chase Ink Bold/Chase Ink Plus.

Translation

Does Amazon.com purchase earn 5 UR Points if we use Ink Bold or Ink Plus ?

It does if you buy AZ gc at OD/Staples/OM

Also:

IB - Ink Bold
IP - Ink Plus
UR - Ultimate Rewards points
MR - Membership Rewards points
OD - Office Depot
OM - Office Max
AZ - Amazon
PP - Paypal

.old=slow

nothing concrete on FT so I think this just adds to the confusion. maybe we'll see AMEX release something soon. as others above have said, It's easy enough to earn 5x MR on Amazon and bestbuy gc's so i don't see tons of benefit here.

Paypal at 3% could be fairly useful. It beats using standard 2% credit cards.

myhotrs said:   It does if you buy AZ gc at OD/Staples/OM

Also:

IB - Ink Bold
IP - Ink Plus
UR - Ultimate Rewards points
MR - Membership Rewards points
OD - Office Depot
OM - Office Max
AZ - Amazon
PP - Paypal

And
AP - Amazon Payments

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014