• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The United MileagePlus Club card offers many benefits including unlimited access to Airport United Clubs, 2 free checked bags for you and your companion, and Travel Insurance. This typically has a $395 annual fee but just go to the following link and type in your mileageplus number and password.

1) Open a new browser window with all cookies cleared
2) Go to www.united.com and log into your MileagePlus account.
3) Go to this page http://United.com/ClubCard to get the "$0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year" offer:

(Note: you may need to refresh the page on Step 3 a couple of times before seeing the offer.)

Thanks to MidnightLight

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for posting, but this isn't working for me. I already have the Explorer card, and it takes me to a page about its benefits.

Just signed up for program. When I went to the link and logged in got an offer that does not waive the annual fee.

I successfully applied last month using this method:

1) Open a new browser window with all cookies cleared
2) Go to www.united.com and log into your MileagePlus account.
3) Go to this page to get the "$0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year" offer: https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPClubAFW.aspx?clicksource=navig...

(Note: you may need to refresh the page on Step 3 a couple of times before seeing the offer.)

Not sure if this still works, but hopefully it helps some folks out there!

can previous MileagePlus CC holders get this?

vickh said:   can previous MileagePlus CC holders get this?

I had a regular mileageplus card (not club) that I closed a few months ago and was able to do this offer.

Great! Expiration date??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014