Barclays Remote Deposit

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Made my first Barclays Remote Deposit. Took awhile for the device I had to properly photograph the check but after it was done, I uploaded it successfully. Then I got 2 emails, the last one saying the deposit was approved and processed.

Anyone else successfully use this service before? Check isn't in the account yet but it was just approved and processed so I assume that means it will show up the next business day?

Member Summary

I use it often. It's fine. The money is in your account. I don't know how soon it will appear online, I've never paid that much attention. If it took too long, I'd have noticed.

1% with remote deposit is an excellent offering even with the 5 day hold. Great for funds which you don't need right away. I use another local bank for funds I need immediate access to.

It was my first time using it so I wasn't sure when the check will appear, but it was approved and processed so it should be in the account I presume in the next business day or two.

Treffen said:   I use it often. It's fine. The money is in your account. I don't know how soon it will appear online, I've never paid that much attention. If it took too long, I'd have noticed.

So no one knows how long it takes to appear in the account? Obviously money won't be in the account till its posted online.

we will know when you tell us. Please start a new thread when that occurs

Other people must have used remote deposit and know how long remote deposits take? An ACH transfer I made on the same day as the Remote Deposit arrived by the bank. The remote deposit check hasn't shown up yet but hopefully will show up soon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014