• 1 234516
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Minimum $1000 spend in 3 months gets you 50k MR points (worth at least $500 in GC's or miles). Annual fee of $175 waived for first year.

Fill out info here (no need to enter SSN, just name and address) then the offer should show up to click through, was the first link shown for me. Don't know if there's a direct link and this probably won't last long. It's not targeted like some of the other offers I've seen so if you qualify it should be there.

Says you cannot have had a previous Premier Gold in last 12 months to get the bonus.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Signed up for this back in late Feb-2013.  Got the 50k points for signing up.
Have been using it as my primary card ever ... (more)

icecube (Oct. 21, 2013 @ 3:14p) |

15k bonus for hitting 30k spend.

gloreglabert (Oct. 21, 2013 @ 3:31p) |

Nice, thanks!

icecube (Oct. 21, 2013 @ 4:09p) |

Dead as of July, 2013.

From the application:

"Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have had this product within the last 12 months or any other Consumer ZYNC, Green or Gold Card or Platinum Card account within the last 90 days."
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.

I've attached a screenshot showing the 50k pts offer at the start of the application page.

Anyone know where I can find a listing of the possible redemption options for this card?

Edit: Found it

http://www.membershiprewards.com/catalog/search/?N=11700000&mrna...

instant approval. never had a gold before. thanks OP.

yeah great deal, i'll probably end up going to cash2rewards.com to get $600 out of the 50k points. thanks op!

edit: sorry rewards2cash.com. they have a lot of good reviews if you google.

GTFan said:   Minimum $1000 spend in 3 months gets you 50k MR points (worth at least $500 in GC's or miles). Annual fee of $175 waived for first year.

Fill out info here (no need to enter SSN, just name and address) then the offer should show up to click through, was the first link shown for me. Don't know if there's a direct link and this probably won't last long. It's not targeted like some of the other offers I've seen so if you qualify it should be there.

Says you cannot have had a previous Premier Gold in last 12 months to get the bonus.

The rest of the story...

"..or any other Consumer ZYNC®, Green or Gold Card or Platinum Card® account within the last 90 days."

What about the $175 annual fee after first year? Or do you cancel after awhile and what does that do to your credit?

dealmaster00 said:   yeah great deal, i'll probably end up going to cash2rewards.com to get $600 out of the 50k points. thanks op!

rewards2cash.com

c2013 said:   GTFan said:   Minimum $1000 spend in 3 months gets you 50k MR points (worth at least $500 in GC's or miles). Annual fee of $175 waived for first year.

The rest of the story...

"..or any other Consumer ZYNC®, Green or Gold Card or Platinum Card® account within the last 90 days."

UGH. That kills it for me....

I get through to the end and get "Currently, our systems are not responding" each time

I just got instant approval. Thanks!

nice thanks, just got approved

andyh182 said:   dealmaster00 said:   yeah great deal, i'll probably end up going to cash2rewards.com to get $600 out of the 50k points. thanks op!

rewards2cash.com

Can't believe I hadn't heard of this site before now, anyone have experience using them? I think it's especially valuable for cards that offer big signup bonuses in miles but have hard-to-use programs like Delta...

dealmaster00 said:   yeah great deal, i'll probably end up going to cash2rewards.com to get $600 out of the 50k points. thanks op!

is it rewards2cash.com you're referring to? If so, i assume you transfer the points to one of their accounts but we would still be at risk of getting our accounts closed for transferring points right

not sure what the best mileage program to convert to...

wwon717 said:   not sure what the best mileage program to convert to...

Singapore or Cathay if you are looking at some redemptions for travel in Asia
British Air for certain short-haul flights
ANA for staralliance redemptions
Not the easiest seats to find but KLM and Delta are also options

I just heard of Rewards2Cash.com and am interested. Not sure if they're legit...

approved instantly. Hope it's here by the next time I stop at Costco.

JumboRedGrunt said:   I just heard of Rewards2Cash.com and am interested. Not sure if they're legit...

It's legit. I have used it and there are quite a few amount of positive reviews out there. I'm not sure but it may be a one man operation, which is why the site looks the way it does.

dont see the offer after entering personal info. doing something wrong ?

Just worked for me.. no issues.. try again..Thanks, OP!

Thanks OP

Thanks - great find

Thanks. Deal of the year.

Instant approval, thank you.

fsx100 said:   c2013 said:   GTFan said:   Minimum $1000 spend in 3 months gets you 50k MR points (worth at least $500 in GC's or miles). Annual fee of $175 waived for first year.

The rest of the story...

UGH. That kills it for me....

Does it mean if you have a Costco AMEX card you are not eligible for the bonus?

Besides the 50K bonus, how is this card compares to others? It seems pretty orinary (by AMEX standards). Or am I amissing something?

ty op. instant approval

Approved instantly for all my family members. Thanks OP!

insta-approved here too.

v1rok said:   Besides the 50K bonus, how is this card compares to others? It seems pretty orinary (by AMEX standards). Or am I amissing something?

Not much really. It's mostly for the bonus.

It says their system is not responding...maybe they shut down the offer?

So without laundering the points through a third party it looks like at best $250 of gift cards at a select group of merchants?

edit... not saying that $250 is bad in cards for spending $1k, just asking if I am missing a better way of using the points.

> It says their system is not responding...maybe they shut down the offer?

Same happened to me, but I tried again and it worked. I was automatically logged on AMEX on chrome, so I logged out myself. It could be your case as well.

ArmchairQB said:   So without laundering the points through a third party it looks like at best $250 of gift cards at a select group of merchants?

edit... not saying that $250 is bad in cards for spending $1k, just asking if I am missing a better way of using the points.

I'm sure others here will know more than I do, but sometimes AMEX allows you transfer points to air miles on certain airlines (Delta?) at better than 1:1 ratios.

ArmchairQB said:   So without laundering the points through a third party it looks like at best $250 of gift cards at a select group of merchants?

Depends on your spending pattern. If you pay out of pocket for flights, the best travel redemption will be transferring to travel partners. MR points should only be used this way IMO.

50k points will get you a $500 gift card.

plinotron said:   It says their system is not responding...maybe they shut down the offer? I got the same message when I amswered YES to "already an AMEX xard holder." I ignored that and continued as new and got through with immediate approval.

Didn't work for me in IE, but did in Chrome. Instantly approved.

Skipping 569 Messages...
gloreglabert said:   
icecube said:   Signed up for this back in late Feb-2013.  Got the 50k points for signing up.
Have been using it as my primary card ever since, getting more MR points for spending.
Was probably going to close it out this Dec/Jan before the fee kicked in.
Today I noticed a credit of 15k points to my account.  
??
Not sure what this stems from.  Anybody have any idea?
Did I meet some sort of annual spending threshold to get more points?
Or maybe it's a mistake that they'll eventually correct...?

15k bonus for hitting 30k spend.

Nice, thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014