• filter:
  • 178910 11
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
CoastieRob said:   Just found this card today while browsing BofA's website, pretty cool! My AlaskaAir card is up for the annual fee after last year's AOR, and I'm going to convert to this. Plan on billing my $9.99 Spotify subscription to it each month and getting the $100/year. Small hassle for some recurring, free, money. I like a -$100 annual fee!

ellecsor - saw in the T&C's that if you don't use the credit it is taken away after 30 days. So you'll just have to remember to spend more than $30 the quarter it posts. If you use Mint.com and check it often you wouldn't have to remember, you'd just see the credit show up 4x per year.

Also, remember, BofA cards get you into many museums for free the first full weekend of the month! (I always forget this!)
http://museums.bankofamerica.com/

Send the credit to a money market or checking account instead of your card. You won't have to worry about spending over $30 at certain times and you get $5 more for using the boa deposit account.

rated:
BOA checking accts have all sorts of fees unless you keep large funds in the acct. The savings acct only requires 300.00 to get the 120/year.

rated:
barrytuneup said:   BOA checking accts have all sorts of fees unless you keep large funds in the acct. The savings acct only requires 300.00 to get the 120/year.

I guess if you consider $50 large funds.  Both DW and I have eBanking checking accounts.  I keep $50 in each (which I actually believe is more than necessary, I just like the buffer).  I've never been charged any sort of fee in five years or so.

Chris.

rated:
cpaynter said:   
barrytuneup said:   BOA checking accts have all sorts of fees unless you keep large funds in the acct. The savings acct only requires 300.00 to get the 120/year.

I guess if you consider $50 large funds.  Both DW and I have eBanking checking accounts.  I keep $50 in each (which I actually believe is more than necessary, I just like the buffer).  I've never been charged any sort of fee in five years or so.

Chris.

Perhaps they can go back in time and open the product you have, since the current offers are for a minimum of $1,500 or a direct deposit in excess of $250 per month.

rated:
ITAF3Can said:   
cpaynter said:   

Chris.

Perhaps they can go back in time and open the product you have, since the current offers are for a minimum of $1,500 or a direct deposit in excess of $250 per month.

Sorry, guys.  I wasn't aware that the eBanking account isn't available anymore.  That is a pain.

Chris.

rated:
cpaynter said:   
ITAF3Can said:   
cpaynter said:   

Chris.

Sorry, guys.  I wasn't aware that the eBanking account isn't available anymore.  That is a pain.

Chris.

Anyone know of any impending fee structure changes for eBanking acct for those of us who have that already? I may have thrown out the last terms changes in recent months

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014