• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
barrytuneup said:   why is everyone here making this so hard. I have 2 BBR accts for 2 years and get 30.00 on each deposited to my BOA savings acct (zero interest)1)open a BOA savings acct with 301.00 to keep it fee free and to have an acct to get the extra 5.00/quarter. 2)charge 10.00 to card 2)wait for STATEMENT CLOSING showing you OWE 10.00 3)pay the bill as usual. 4) charge another 10.00 and continue!! In 2 years I have pocketed 480.. from 2 acct. And you can even pay the 10.00 from the savings acct (when the 30.00 posts) as long as it doesn't go below 301.00
  Set up automatic bill payments and you can skip the manual step #3.

rated:
you are correct on that sir!!

rated:
I got my BBR Visa in September, thinking that I could meet the requirements for the Oct/Nov/Dec quarter, but that wasn't the case.

9/27 - $10 charge
statement cycled 10/22 with a $10 balance
10/14 - $10 charge
11/1 - Paid $10 (October statement paid full)
statement cycled 11/22 with a $10 balance
11/27 - $10 charge
12/1 - Paid $10 (November statement paid full)
statement cycled 12/22 with a $10 balance
12/26 - $10 charge
01/02 - Paid $10 (December statement paid full)
statement cycled 1/22 with a $10 balance
No bonus

Chatted with an agent today who told me that I do not qualify for the bonus due to the first (September) statement not having a balance carried over from a previous statement. But that goes against what is outlined in the terms at this link But the same terms also say the bonus should be credited by January 30th, so I'll give it a few more days. But based on the activity, shouldn't I qualify?

rated:
flwsoldier said:   I got my BBR Visa in September, thinking that I could meet the requirements for the Oct/Nov/Dec quarter, but that wasn't the case.

9/27 - $10 charge
statement cycled 10/22 with a $10 balance
10/14 - $10 charge
11/1 - Paid $10 (October statement paid full)
statement cycled 11/22 with a $10 balance
11/27 - $10 charge
12/1 - Paid $10 (November statement paid full)
statement cycled 12/22 with a $10 balance
12/26 - $10 charge
01/02 - Paid $10 (December statement paid full)
statement cycled 1/22 with a $10 balance
No bonus

Chatted with an agent today who told me that I do not qualify for the bonus due to the first (September) statement not having a balance carried over from a previous statement. But that goes against what is outlined in the terms at https://www.managerewardsonline.fiacardservices.com/cms/published/root/dcb/PDF/BAC_BetterBalance_PR.pdf But the same terms also say the bonus should be credited by January 30th, so I'll give it a few more days. But based on the activity, shouldn't I qualify?

chill and take a look at what I posted here:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1260381/m19357190#m19357...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016