• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get 100% off the purchase fees on your order with the codes below.

NO PURCHASE FEES:
EMTHANK1- valid through 4/30/13
EMTHANK2- valid through 4/30/13
EMHEARTVM- valid through 4/1/13
EMDECVM- valid through 3/31/13
EMDECVWE- valid through 3/31/13
EMDECWER- valid through 3/31/13

Free Shipping Waiver:

You many notice there is a 2-day shipping fee of $8.95. Simply sign up for “Premium Shipping Plan” and get free next day air delivery for 90 days. There is no cost for their free trial. Make sure to follow the directions below to cancel before they charge you.

Log in to AMEX Account
Click Gift Cards at the bottom of the page
Then Manage your orders
Shipping Addresses section
Your Premium Shipping Plan free trial will end in xx days, Click View
Hit Cancel



I bought $5,000 worth of cards.

1% FatCash is available:
http://www.fatwallet.com/American-Express-Gift-Cards-coupons/

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Unfortunately not. Most big banks don't process AM3X cards (for a cash advance or otherwise) anyway.

fantosho (Mar. 12, 2013 @ 2:46p) |

I typically use the AMEX GCs for property tax. Last year I got couple of $2k AMEX GCs stacking the 5% online, 2% promo o... (more)

ucfzf10 (Mar. 12, 2013 @ 2:53p) |

Any of these codes work on purchasing Gift checks?

geewitz123 (Mar. 13, 2013 @ 8:28a) |

Big Cookie crumbs
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If I make the purchase with my AE Gold card, will it be counted as cash advanced or purchase?

Terms and conditions say no. According to FlyerTalk, AMEX has a fraud team that specifically looks for this.

tedteddy said:   Terms and conditions say no. According to FlyerTalk, AMEX has a fraud team that specifically looks for this.

What card(s) have you used where it counts as a purchase?

I've used my SPG several times without issue at $3K a pop.

Prolly a good idea to not try this with Citi...

I thought BC CashBack not eligible for fee free purchase.

tehlorax said:   Prolly a good idea to not try this with Citi...

Can anybody please confirm this? I'd never tried Citi before, but I have a new $3000 promo. I tried my Citi AMEX last week and was declined (now I suspect because my cash advance was set to zero).

We're sorry, but the Promotion code you entered is not valid or has expired. Please check to make sure that you entered the correct Code.

The FW effect may have already killed the first code. The others are still working.

Huh, why not just use crumbs?

the last one works...thank you

the last one works...thank you

What's the 411 on cashing these out via cash advances at banks or ATM withdrawals?

no can do


tedteddy said:    According to FlyerTalk, AMEX has a fraud team that specifically looks for this.

Link/Citatiion Requested Please.

Great news indeed

Oh, wait - we have a 4-years old thread dedicated to this:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/971006/

what can you do with these cards? i just bought 5k and will spend on things but can i actually cash these out right back into my bank account?

In the past, most of these codes did not work if you went through an affiliate link. Just like it was discussed in the thread below mentions. So, no FatCash or crumbs.

neophyte said:   Great news indeed

Oh, wait - we have a 4-years old thread dedicated to this:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/971006/

tedteddy said:   

You many notice there is a 2-day shipping fee of $8.95. Simply sign up for “Premium Shipping Plan” and get free next day air delivery for 90 days. There is no cost for their free trial. Make sure to follow the directions below to cancel before they charge you.



The Premium Shipping trial offer expired long time ago.

aleck said:   tedteddy said:   

You many notice there is a 2-day shipping fee of $8.95. Simply sign up for “Premium Shipping Plan” and get free next day air delivery for 90 days. There is no cost for their free trial. Make sure to follow the directions below to cancel before they charge you.



The Premium Shipping trial offer expired long time ago.


It didn't. I have just enrolled.. Thanks, OP!

geewitz123 said:   aleck said:   tedteddy said:   

You many notice there is a 2-day shipping fee of $8.95. Simply sign up for “Premium Shipping Plan” and get free next day air delivery for 90 days. There is no cost for their free trial. Make sure to follow the directions below to cancel before they charge you.



The Premium Shipping trial offer expired long time ago.


It didn't. I have just enrolled.. Thanks, OP!


+2

I enrolled last week.

diggydoggy said:   what can you do with these cards? i just bought 5k and will spend on things but can i actually cash these out right back into my bank account?
Unfortunately not. Most big banks don't process AM3X cards (for a cash advance or otherwise) anyway.

I typically use the AMEX GCs for property tax. Last year I got couple of $2k AMEX GCs stacking the 5% online, 2% promo on Discover & 2+% CashBack from BigCrumbs. I also use these AMEX GCs for paying for medical expenses without using funds in my HSA.

Any of these codes work on purchasing Gift checks?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.