• Page :
  • Text Only
In the past, most of these codes did not work if you went through an affiliate link. Just like it was discussed in the thread below mentions. So, no FatCash or crumbs.

neophyte said:   Great news indeed

Oh, wait - we have a 4-years old thread dedicated to this:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/971006/

tedteddy said:   

You many notice there is a 2-day shipping fee of $8.95. Simply sign up for “Premium Shipping Plan” and get free next day air delivery for 90 days. There is no cost for their free trial. Make sure to follow the directions below to cancel before they charge you.

The Premium Shipping trial offer expired long time ago.

aleck said:   tedteddy said:   

You many notice there is a 2-day shipping fee of $8.95. Simply sign up for “Premium Shipping Plan” and get free next day air delivery for 90 days. There is no cost for their free trial. Make sure to follow the directions below to cancel before they charge you.

It didn't. I have just enrolled.. Thanks, OP!

geewitz123 said:   aleck said:   tedteddy said:   

It didn't. I have just enrolled.. Thanks, OP!

+2

I enrolled last week.

diggydoggy said:   what can you do with these cards? i just bought 5k and will spend on things but can i actually cash these out right back into my bank account?
Unfortunately not. Most big banks don't process AM3X cards (for a cash advance or otherwise) anyway.

I typically use the AMEX GCs for property tax. Last year I got couple of $2k AMEX GCs stacking the 5% online, 2% promo on Discover & 2+% CashBack from BigCrumbs. I also use these AMEX GCs for paying for medical expenses without using funds in my HSA.

Any of these codes work on purchasing Gift checks?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014