• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
cpaynter said:   
AugustFour said:   
cdancer20 said:   
AugustFour said:   i am considering to apply. any catches other than if i apply and spend $1K in 90 days there would be $400 credit?
  Yes.  The minimum spend is now $3k.

thanks, does $400 travel "statement" credit mean cannot be converted to cash?

It can be converted to $400 cash, in the form of a statement credits totaling $400, if you have an equivalent amount of travel-related expenses against which to credit it.

What about a statement credit isn't cash?  

Chris.

Yes.  It will be a statement credit rather than straight cash into your check account.  @Chris, I know that some people like to see the real dollars though in the end the money is of course the same.

rated:
N/M

rated:
tuphat said:   Having gone through the wringer with Barclays on point redemption for statement credit on the NFL card, I will pass on this. They're simply too difficult to deal with.
  I remember that NFL card too.  I'll pass.

rated:
tuphat said:   Having gone through the wringer with Barclays on point redemption for statement credit on the NFL card, I will pass on this. They're simply too difficult to deal with.
  I remember that NFL card too.  I'll pass.

rated:
Anyone double dipping on this card w/success?

rated:
GTFan said:   Anyone double dipping on this card w/success?

Define double dipping.

rated:
Standard cancel and reapply churn after X number of days to get the bonus.  The standard 'one-time bonus for new cardmembers' clause is in the T&C but didn't see too many reports of churning to get another 40k points.

rated:
Hey folks ... this card has a real easy way to get some extra miles without having to deal with an inquiry. An additional card for family, friends, relatives etc comes with a different card number unlike just about every other CC company except for Amex. They didn't even ask for an address, DOB, SSN ... nothing. Just a name.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014