Chase waived gift card fees

Archived From: Finance
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3 45
  • Text Only
debentureboy said:   I save my cards and use them to expand the alter I've built with my old cancelled credit cards. I now pretty much have the South Dakota Corn Palace of credit, debit, gift, VR, etc cards. Step one: I admit I have a problem. Step two??? I never get that far...

If you use it for real spending, like paying for a car insurance, etc., they might reverse the credit to the card used to pay. If you are doing only churn, then not of a concern.

Can this card be used to:
buy USPS money orders?
load BB at WalMart?
pay IRS taxes (w. debit fee)?
get CashBack at the supermarket?

lokimoki said:   Can this card be used to:
buy USPS money orders?
load BB at WalMart?
pay IRS taxes (w. debit fee)?
get CashBack at the supermarket?

I'll answer these solely because this thread does not explicitly spell out the answers even though they are available on other threads here and on other well known sites for spend.
Hopefully this will put the kibosh on repeated asking of the same things over and over.

USPS - YMMV - most likely, no
BB - Yes - done it myself at the Kiosks
Pay IRS Taxes - Yes - this is seen as a debit card and charged the $3.95 debit fee on sites like https://www.officialpayments.com/fed
CashBack - YMMV - most likely, no

There is really not much point asking more on the YMMV ones - since it is YMMV you will have to try it at a specific store. Reports of it working at one store does not guarantee that it will work at another (even same chain/same state)...again, get a card and try it out - there is no additional cost to purchase.

There is a report on the FT that Chase GC can't be used for the GoBank. But then the next post seems to negate it.

Please do let the forum know if you got shutdown or your home address got blacklisted. This information is one of the valuable one that tells what to do and not to do. Since I didn't know this flag PFRAUD, I googled and seems pretty bad. For US Bank,

" US Bank Visabuxx final loophole closed
After US Bank closed all my Visabuxx cards in May, I applied for a couple new ones, and it worked for a month but on Sep 1 all cards were cancelled. I got no email or notice but could not reload them. When I called customer service I was told to talk to "risk management". At "risk management" they couldn't figure out right away what the problem was but after putting me on hold for 5 minutes they said my name was now flagged for losing US Bank money because I was not using the cards in the "manner intended", and not only had my cards been closed but no further applications from me would be accepted. However, she did agree to refund the $10 annual fee (plus my balance) on the new card I had called about. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I have an interesting situation - and a possibly moral dilemma. Interested to hear feedback:

(TL;DR - Got $1000 from a $500 card)

I purchased $2500 (5x$500) Chase GC a couple of weeks ago. Mid-last week I hit up WM before I was headed out of town for a long weekend. I attempted to load a $500 onto my BB at the kiosk.

The transaction appeared to work successfully all the way to the end - but when the receipt shot out, instead of having the details of the transaction it simply said "HOST TIMEOUT" at the top. To me - this seemed an error in the transaction - as if the remote bank could not be contacted for verification. So - I tried it again - and the exact same thing happened.

Then, I walked over to a register and tried it with the cashier. Everything appeared to go properly - the screen flashed "APPROVED", but when the receipt spit out the cashier looked at it funny. "Didn't go through?" I asked. She shook her head no. "Does it say Host Timeout?" Yes, she nodded and asked "What does that mean?" "I don't know," I replied "But it did the same thing to me at the kiosk." She called over another guy because she wanted to know what it meant. When she told him it said "Host Timeout" he nodded and said "Ya...it's been doin that all day."
Well - at least it wasn't my card - it was happening to everyone.

A little despondent that I couldn't load my money for the day, I got into my car and headed back home. While in my car I get an e-mail from BB saying that $500 had been loaded onto my card. "Great" I thought - well one of the transactions went through! When I got home however I looked online at the card balance/transaction history and it still showed $500 on the card. It showed 3 attempts at withdrawing the money and 3 reversals.

All through the weekend I was watching both my BB account and the Chase card. The $500 was never removed from either one. On Sunday, my Chase card would not tell me the balance when I checked it over the phone - it said I needed to speak with a rep. When I looked at it online it was listed as status PFRAUD. Monday afternoon I called up and asked them and they said the card was in active status (and confirmed they saw the 3 transactions and their credits). When I checked again online the card indeed said ACTIVE again.

Tuesday evening I got back to town and went back to WM to load another $1000 onto BB. I started with a new card to insure the kiosk was working and that transaction went through. I then tried to load $500 off the original card and it seemed to work. As of right now I have loaded $1000 (2x$500) off of a Chase GC that only had $500 in it. The Chase portal showed that second charge as "Pending" until this evening where it now shows as a posted transaction.

I have included a screen shot of the card history to show this.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. On the one hand I'm thinking like Monopoly "Bank Error in your Favor - collect $500" on the other hand thinking maybe I should report it...I just know that I will likely waste hours on the phone trying to get through to the appropriate people. It wouldn't seem to me that they can reverse the transaction once it has been posted to my BB (I thought a debit load was an automatic approval/transfer of the money).

Thoughts? Criticisms? Congratulatory remarks?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahh the notorious PFRAUD. Dealt with these folks before in another context.. useless as hell.. CSRs just read from the script...and nothing else..Even if you ask them to connect you to the Risk/Fraud department, they will not. lol
They have banned my home address from ordering any thing but oh well, generated over 300K miles from them folks last year..

you're feeling guilt about a small error that would take you many hours to correct?

LOL!

Thanks to BenH for the info.

Why do you insist on derailing threads with information that is at best not germane to the topic and at worst misleading?

vagrants said:   Please do let the forum know if you got shutdown or your home address got blacklisted. This information is one of the valuable one that tells what to do and not to do. Since I didn't know this flag PFRAUD, I googled and seems pretty bad. For US Bank,

So what does PFRAUD have to do with this thread? It is so tangentially related and yet you bring it up as if this was a central concern and request that everyone shares their info with you.
You are fear-mongering on PFRAUD which had not actually proven to be an issue (read more below) and spreading second hand information that you are claiming is the definitive answer of "what to do and not do."

vagrants said:   
" US Bank Visabuxx final loophole closed
After US Bank closed all my Visabuxx cards in May, I applied for a couple new ones, and it worked for a month but on Sep 1 all cards were cancelled. I got no email or notice but could not reload them. When I called customer service I was told to talk to "risk management". At "risk management" they couldn't figure out right away what the problem was but after putting me on hold for 5 minutes they said my name was now flagged for losing US Bank money because I was not using the cards in the "manner intended", and not only had my cards been closed but no further applications from me would be accepted. However, she did agree to refund the $10 annual fee (plus my balance) on the new card I had called about. "

So what does US Bank have to do with this at all? I don't believe VisaBuxx card listing PFRAUD really has anything to do with Chase gift cards.

vagrants said:   
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I have an interesting situation - and a possibly moral dilemma. Interested to hear feedback:

(TL;DR - Got $1000 from a $500 card)

I purchased $2500 (5x$500) Chase GC a couple of weeks ago. Mid-last week I hit up WM before I was headed out of town for a long weekend. I attempted to load a $500 onto my BB at the kiosk.

The transaction appeared to work successfully all the way to the end - but when the receipt shot out, instead of having the details of the transaction it simply said "HOST TIMEOUT" at the top. To me - this seemed an error in the transaction - as if the remote bank could not be contacted for verification. So - I tried it again - and the exact same thing happened.

Then, I walked over to a register and tried it with the cashier. Everything appeared to go properly - the screen flashed "APPROVED", but when the receipt spit out the cashier looked at it funny. "Didn't go through?" I asked. She shook her head no. "Does it say Host Timeout?" Yes, she nodded and asked "What does that mean?" "I don't know," I replied "But it did the same thing to me at the kiosk." She called over another guy because she wanted to know what it meant. When she told him it said "Host Timeout" he nodded and said "Ya...it's been doin that all day."
Well - at least it wasn't my card - it was happening to everyone.

A little despondent that I couldn't load my money for the day, I got into my car and headed back home. While in my car I get an e-mail from BB saying that $500 had been loaded onto my card. "Great" I thought - well one of the transactions went through! When I got home however I looked online at the card balance/transaction history and it still showed $500 on the card. It showed 3 attempts at withdrawing the money and 3 reversals.

All through the weekend I was watching both my BB account and the Chase card. The $500 was never removed from either one. On Sunday, my Chase card would not tell me the balance when I checked it over the phone - it said I needed to speak with a rep. When I looked at it online it was listed as status PFRAUD. Monday afternoon I called up and asked them and they said the card was in active status (and confirmed they saw the 3 transactions and their credits). When I checked again online the card indeed said ACTIVE again.

Tuesday evening I got back to town and went back to WM to load another $1000 onto BB. I started with a new card to insure the kiosk was working and that transaction went through. I then tried to load $500 off the original card and it seemed to work. As of right now I have loaded $1000 (2x$500) off of a Chase GC that only had $500 in it. The Chase portal showed that second charge as "Pending" until this evening where it now shows as a posted transaction.

I have included a screen shot of the card history to show this.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. On the one hand I'm thinking like Monopoly "Bank Error in your Favor - collect $500" on the other hand thinking maybe I should report it...I just know that I will likely waste hours on the phone trying to get through to the appropriate people. It wouldn't seem to me that they can reverse the transaction once it has been posted to my BB (I thought a debit load was an automatic approval/transfer of the money).

Thoughts? Criticisms? Congratulatory remarks?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't believe you *intended* for people to think this above information was your own...but as you can see from ducky's follow up post that is how it was taken.
If you are going to quote information from other sources you should make it clear you are doing so. Additionally, it really helps to give the source of that information. In this case - the story you quote above was actually posted by *me* over at FT:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/20684665-post923.html

You are warning everyone here how PFRAUD is "pretty bad". If you actually read my post that you quoted you will see that any "danger" of PFRAUD on my card was virtually non-existent. It was a transient issue (seemingly reported temporarily by others as well) and, in my case, it resulted in a $500 for bonus for me. So using my story as an example of how bad PFRAUD seems like pretty bad reporting.

vagrants said:   
Ahh the notorious PFRAUD. Dealt with these folks before in another context.. useless as hell.. CSRs just read from the script...and nothing else..Even if you ask them to connect you to the Risk/Fraud department, they will not. lol
They have banned my home address from ordering any thing but oh well, generated over 300K miles from them folks last year..

In this reply (improperly attributed again) to my post on FT - the poster also apparently didn't actually read what he was responding to. He also assumes from my post that PFRAUD was either my major point, or something that negatively affected me. Again, if you actually read my post you'll see it was neither.

If you want information on PFRAUD, or anything else - it is better that you actually express your ignorance on a topic and ask a question instead of doing half-baked research and then disseminating that information as if you know the score.

BenH said:   So what does US Bank have to do with this at all? I don't believe VisaBuxx card listing PFRAUD really has anything to do with Chase gift cards ... and, in my case, it resulted in a $500 for bonus for me
Bonus from PFRAUD is bad, bad mojo

xoneinax said:   BenH said:   So what does US Bank have to do with this at all? I don't believe VisaBuxx card listing PFRAUD really has anything to do with Chase gift cards ... and, in my case, it resulted in a $500 for bonus for me
Bonus from PFRAUD is bad, bad mojo

While I am still awaiting the outcome (it has been only about 8 days since the initial transaction) - all current signs point to the fact that the extra $500 is here to stay.
What I'm curious about is who will take the hit? Will it be Chase or BB/AMEX or WM? It would seem Chase is clear since the transactions all posted back to that card.

It appears that WM or BB/AMEX improperly recorded a transaction (either through the WM register or on the BB side) that authorized the load without it being properly cleared from the Chase side.

I won't be surprised if a month from now someone catches it and tries to correct it - we'll see what happens.

Anyway - the $500 error and the PFRAUD don't seem to be related - the PFRAUD I believe is just from the fact that so many *attempted* transactions and chargebacks were done at WM on that one card when their systems were not working properly. If the PFRAUD turned up *after* I loaded the $500 again that would be a different story - but that wasn't the case.

So - if you are just saying it is "bad mojo" from a cosmic perspective - that's your religious opinion. I had an unexpected $300 expense come my way - so I look at this like payback

If you are saying it is "bad mojo" from a financial institution perspective, please point us to some credible reference data to back up that claim.

@BenH:

You are so strangled with hate. So we had differences in opinions? That doesn't mean we have to fight every time we exchange words. I was merely trying to help you. I spent my time googling and see what this PFRAUD might mean in terms of the Chase accounts since I had no idea about this flag you got because people are not reporting this PFRAUD on the Chase accounts. All I could give you was what I searched. And, I didn't reveal your identity for your sake. You had an opportunity to ignore or report your experience.

This is why I rather not interact with people like you. People who can not separate one issue from another, trapped in the hate or you are my enemy mode.

Good luck with what you do.

vagrants said:   @BenH:

You are so strangled with hate. So we had differences in opinions? That doesn't mean we have to fight every time we exchange words. I was merely trying to help you. I spent my time googling and see what this PFRAUD might mean in terms of the Chase accounts since I had no idea about this flag you got. Furthermore, people are not reporting this PFRAUD on the Chase accounts. All I could give you was what I searched. And, I didn't reveal your identity for your sake. You had an opportunity to ignore or report your experience.

This is why I rather not interact with people like you. People who can not separate one issue from another, trapped in the hate or you are my enemy mode.

Good luck with what you do.

Aren't you the one who is bringing PFRAUD into discussion here. I didn't mention it at all until you (mis)quoted my post from FT here. I did not ask for any assistance in this thread - in fact I never even brought it up here at all. You took it upon yourself to pull in an unrelated post from a totally different forum (talk about not being able to separate one issue from another!) What am I missing?

Also how can you state that people are not reporting PFRAUD on Chase accounts? Did you not read my post (that you quoted) where I say that my Chase card was in PFRAUD status for a day?

I'm not filled with hate - only perturbed by your rinse and repeat of the following tactics:
1) Take topic off course
2) Disseminate second hand information (that is often incorrect or at least incomplete) as fact
3) Try to extract valid information in exchange for your "borrowed" info
4) Go ballistic when someone with first hand experience points out what you think you know is not correct.
5) Walk away with "whatever" "good luck" "I'm out of here" or some other similar blow off to not have to substantiate your claims.

I can only report what has happened to me personally - which is a fair amount since I utilize multiple methods. I can also point out what others have said - but when I do so I make it clear that it is what I have heard, and not what I *know* to be the truth.

I would much rather you just come forward and say "I don't know this...please explain to me what it is and how it works" then attempt to spread false info - and worse - act as if you know everything you state is the gospel truth.

Can you respond logically without reporting this post or simply blowing it off as your defense?

BenH said:   
Aren't you the one who is bringing PFRAUD into discussion here. I didn't mention it at all until you (mis)quoted my post from FT here. I did not ask for any assistance in this thread - in fact I never even brought it up here at all. You took it upon yourself to pull in an unrelated post from a totally different forum (talk about not being able to separate one issue from another!) What am I missing?

This is the last time I do this. You had this PFRAUD on the Chase GC and this is a Chase GC thread. If you like it or not, it is the same topic. Apparently, you feel ashamed of getting this PFRAUD issue. If that was the case, you could simply let it go. But, since you had an issue with me, you decided to pick fights. I posted here in the FWF because I know you here. I rather not start something like this @ the FT since I knew this kind of thing happens. If I wanted to pick a fight, I would have done it above the dotted line, the first paragraph. I did not use any coarse words like stupid or idiot or anything like that. As I said before, this is a valuable information everyone can use.

I did not modify your post from the FT. I merely copy & pasted the text.

Wish you good luck.

Edit: if you didn't have an issue with me, you would simply states your experience since that was my post all about. Instead, you said something like this isn't a US Bank thread, etc, etc. Honestly, I stopped reading when you said that this isn't US Bank thread (I glanced the rest but didn't pay attention. All I could summarize was arguments after another). You were already in the mood to do it. If my tone of the statement was bad, I don't know what to say to that. But, I did pay an attention not to make you feel negative about this PFRAUD. I rather not to get it, but if I get it, I'll know how to deal with it.

And, yes, I will try my best not interact. It is who you are and history repeats itself; so the chances of something like this happen again are high. Maybe in another 6 months or whenever you have a piece of valuable information that I must get.

vagrants said:   
This is the last time I do this. You had this PFRAUD on the Chase GC and this is a Chase GC thread. If you like it or not, it is the same topic. Apparently, you feel ashamed of getting this PFRAUD issue. If that was the case, you could simply let it go. But, since you had an issue with me, you decided to pick fights. I posted here in the FWF because I know you here. I rather not start something like this @ the FT since I knew this kind of thing happens. If I wanted to pick a fight, I would have done it above the dotted line, the first paragraph. I did not use any coarse words like stupid or idiot or anything like that. As I said before, this is a valuable information everyone can use.

I did not modify your post from the FT. I merely copy & pasted the text.

Wish you good luck.

Well you likely won't respond since you are using your standard tactic of blowing off any discussion once you know you can't defend your position. But let's please have a quick recap:

vagrants said:   
You had this PFRAUD on the Chase GC and this is a Chase GC thread. If you like it or not, it is the same topic.

Aside from your non-attribution to the quotes you presented - it would be much better to actually point people to that FT thread where there is 10x more information about not just these Chase cards but the various PIN cards in general. Bringing in a tangential topic from another site and dropping it in the middle of a thread that hadn't already been discussing it is disruptive. It would appear from your phrasing that your presentation of it was to garner information by requesting people share with you their information (part of your standard MO).

vagrants said:   
Apparently, you feel ashamed of getting this PFRAUD issue. If that was the case, you could simply let it go.

Hmmm....so I post a thread to a public forum about my PFRAUD. Then, when you take that quote and post in another forum anonymously I come and claim the post as mine. If I was ashamed of this why would I a) post it in the first place and b) claim that the post is mine when you put it here at FWF? Doesn't make much sense now, does it? This again is a perfect illustration of how to derail a topic with absurd information. Instead of defending your behavior you choose to make up some behavior for me?

vagrants said:   
But, since you had an issue with me, you decided to pick fights. I posted here in the FWF because I know you here.

Oh - I see - so you decided to pull an unrelated post from FT and post it here because you knew I was here? And yet...I'm the one trying to pick the fights?

vagrants said:   
I did not use any coarse words like stupid or idiot or anything like that.

And I did?

vagrants said:   
As I said before, this is a valuable information everyone can use.

Great.... there is a lot of good info on the Federal Reserve over on Wikipedia - it doesn't mean we have to quote it all in this thread. I had already provided several posts back the link to the FT thread that contained my post and a lot of other great info. So it would seem superfluous to have to re-quote it here again.

I am beginning to think more and more from your sentence structure and grammar that English is not your first language. I am not saying this to be mean or spiteful or undermine your argument. I do believe however that your ability to follow logical reasoning and your reaction to this situation may be due to you having to function in a language that is not your mother tongue. It could be that we are having a higher level of mis-communication because of this. Had I realized this sooner I probably would have given you more leeway. So, actually, if this is the case I commend you for being able to communicate at this level - it certainly is better than I would be able to do in your native language. If this isn't the case - then your English comprehension is just poor - which could also contribute to the problem - but is less forgivable.

All this being said - I realize that even though my discourse appears rational (contrary to how I interpret yours) - that this seems to be devolving further off topic.
So, to use an amended tactic of yours I will state that I won't continue this part of the discussion here. Feel free to respond with impunity as I won't continue to further derail the topic to point our the absurdity of your argument.

You are welcome to PM me to continue discussion, but I won't be the first to reach out for fear you will report any PM I send you to the moderator as harassment.

Based upon reports at FT, it doesn't seem to reset on the calendar month. It looks like rolling thirty days is the leading candidate.

Anyone here have any experience to the contrary?

sechs said:   daw4888 said:   Yes but you are limited to 2600 in gift cards per month.Has this been available long enough for anyone to figure out what the definition of "month" is?

Are we talking calendar month, statement cycle, or rolling thirty days?

Can any of you who have bought these in the past confirm that they meet spending requirements for CC bonuses?

EDIT: They do.

FYI, according to my Blueprint statement, these card purchases post as department stores. Strange choice, in my opinion.

FYI - I tried a fully registered Chase Card (all contact info) to fund both Venmo and GoBank and didn't have success in either case.

Both sites said there was a problem with the transaction and there is nothing being logged in my Chase online activity for the card.
So, it would appear that the blocks on these cards originate with Venmo/GoBank and not by Chase.

If this is the case, it is a bad trend that more financial institutions are implementing the ability to filter out various card types from various institutions.

sechs said:   FYI, according to my Blueprint statement, these card purchases post as department stores. Strange choice, in my opinion.

That would have been awesome if they didn't have a monthly cap.
I think of of US Bank's Cash+ 5% categories is Department store.

Would have been a slaughter...

KYBOSH said:   sechs said:   FYI, according to my Blueprint statement, these card purchases post as department stores. Strange choice, in my opinion.

That would have been awesome if they didn't have a monthly cap.
I think of of US Bank's Cash+ 5% categories is Department store.

Would have been a slaughter...

Aren't you required to use a Chase card for checkout?

Hummm I had no idea....

Has anyone ever run into this error during checkout?

Your order was declined for the following reason:
FAILED ATTEMPTS EXCEEDED. YOUR CARD IS NO LONGER VALID FOR THIS PROGRAM.

This is what I get when I hit the submit button.

What card are you using ? I thought only Chase cards were being accepted for this.

KYBOSH said:   Has anyone ever run into this error during checkout?

1) It is a Chase card?
2) It has been 30+ days since your last gift card order with this Chase card?
3) You aren't ordering more than $2500 in a rolling 30+ days (not per month) with this card? The supposed limit is $2600 but people are really being stopped at $2500.

Im using a Chase Freedom Card.
I've never completed an order at all.
I was trying to order $2500 in GCs ($500x5).

It seems like I (me personally) am being blocked for some reason.
I emailed tech support and await a response from them.

KYBOSH said:   Has anyone ever run into this error during checkout?

Looks like they put the kibosh on Kybosh. Sorry it had to be said.

My Freedom card also never lets me check out, but I have a much more cryptic error message. Ink checks out fine. I've ever successfully only ordered 1 gift card so far.

Can somebody explain why this is the case:

"This website does not support online sales of Chase Gift Cards to residents of the following states: AR, CT, HI, ME, NH, NJ, RI, VT. We apologize for any inconvenience."

And is there a way around it, short of shipping to a friend outside of the restricted states?

what are people doing who dont have a nearby WalMart?

SegaRob said:   what are people doing who dont have a nearby WalMart?

Probably driving to the not-so-nearby WalMart.

SegaRob said:   what are people doing who dont have a nearby WalMart?

Where do you live....the moon

prokopon said:   Can somebody explain why this is the case:

"This website does not support online sales of Chase Gift Cards to residents of the following states: AR, CT, HI, ME, NH, NJ, RI, VT. We apologize for any inconvenience."

And is there a way around it, short of shipping to a friend outside of the restricted states?

Most likely those states have more stringent compliance/refund/consumer protection/tracking/reporting laws (take your pick) that cost Chase too much money/staff time to comply with, and therefore it is simpler to just not sell to those states.

prokopon said:   Can somebody explain why this is the case:

You can't even ship it to a friend. Large denomination cards are shipped to purchaser only, at billing address.

Its not hard to get around the address problem, if you have a good friend that lives in a different state. Just change your billing address and have the cards shipped to them. Obviously, you need some trust there. Then, change the billing address back. Ive done it a few times with no adverse effects..YET.

maddybeagle said:   SegaRob said:   what are people doing who dont have a nearby WalMart?

Where do you live....the moon
manhattan. most people don't have cars. getting to a WalMart might take 2 hours by public transportation.

4RainyDays said:   is 2600/month per card?anyone determine about this? thanks,

matthewk said:   4RainyDays said:   is 2600/month per card?anyone determine about this? thanks,Yes, it's per card. I've ordered 2500 per month on 2 different cards with no trouble.

kjgco said:   matthewk said:   4RainyDays said:   is 2600/month per card?anyone determine about this? thanks,Yes, it's per card. I've ordered 2500 per month on 2 different cards with no trouble.

I order 2 on my SW biz card and then 2 on my CSP card with no problem

then 3 days ago ordered 2 more on my CSP card and they have been showing as pending since then. the others went thru right away.

thoughts?

patience grasshopper?

It's $2600 per rolling 30 day not calender month. Rumors are from FT that this ends Aug 1, so get in your last batch while you can.

Yes i'm clear about that but the poster above said he ordered 2500 per month on 2 different cards with no problem.

I have even reached that threshhold on either card yet but am still seeing the pending on the most recent 2 I ordered.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014