• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Muscle said:   Thanks, you've helped enough. I'm going to call Chase and see if I can consolidate any of them for a higher CL so I can load it up.

Just be sure the Freedom card you are consolidating isn't the oldest or second oldest CC account you have (back up just in case) so that your AAoA won't be affected.

Good luck!

Thanks, I did as you suggested. They were able to consolidate 2/3 cards (I asked them to leave my oldest card alone) for a final CL of 15k on the Slate with 14.25k available for 0%/$0 BT. Time to transfer all of my balances heheh.

Muscle said:   Thanks, I did as you suggested. They were able to consolidate 2/3 cards (I asked them to leave my oldest card alone) for a final CL of 15k on the Slate with 14.25k available for 0%/$0 BT. Time to transfer all of my balances heheh.

NnnniiiCE!!!! Glad worked out well. Hope you're happy

Very happy, that's another 9k that I can invest for at least a year and if these offers continue I'll just keep revolving them and let compound interest do its thing, unless there's some reason not to.

What's a normal amount of time for a balance transfer to go through? It's been almost a week and it still says 'pending'.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014