• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   RealEstateMatt said:   Spac3d said:    Buffet and I both both drive Crown Vic's, so I'd say we're pretty similar.Buffet upgraded to a Crown Vic? I thought he still drove his 40 year old pickup truck.He was driving his "old man's" Crown Vic (Town Car) in a recent interview.

I thought his wife or kids made him buy a Cadillac.

kenyanboy said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   RealEstateMatt said:   Spac3d said:    Buffet and I both both drive Crown Vic's, so I'd say we're pretty similar.Buffet upgraded to a Crown Vic? I thought he still drove his 40 year old pickup truck.He was driving his "old man's" Crown Vic (Town Car) in a recent interview.

IIRC, he bought a Cadillac DTS around the time of the GM bankruptcy to support the company. His daughter picked it out for him. Prior to that, I think he drove an older Mercedes. I don't know whether he's still driving the Caddy or not.

kenyanboy said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   RealEstateMatt said:   Spac3d said:    Buffet and I both both drive Crown Vic's, so I'd say we're pretty similar.Buffet upgraded to a Crown Vic? I thought he still drove his 40 year old pickup truck.He was driving his "old man's" Crown Vic (Town Car) in a recent interview.

No, he bought the Cadillac during 2008/2009 crisis to bail-out GM.

I feel sorry for him, his car is slower than a Toyota Camry.

tennis8363 said:   I feel sorry for him, his car is slower than a Toyota Camry.

But 4 times nicer...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014