new AT&T Wireless administration fee

Archived From: Finance
  • 1 2 3458
  • Page
  • Text Only
TheWalL said:   If they cancel the contract, does it terminate the service? I just got into a 2 year contract and don't want to lose the number if they cancel immediately.

They terminate the service when they terminate the contract to basically be ***holes about it - technically speaking there is no need to do that (after all, some people keep service after their contract requirement is up). But it is true that if you can get them to cancel without going to arbitration they are likely going to be as rude as possible and end both your service and the contract at the same time, even though they don't have to.

But as this thread shows, whether or not you can get it cancelled via calling customer service is a total gamble. You should be able to cancel it according to the contract, but AT&T knows if they lie to most people they'll drop it or otherwise not bother investigating further until June when it will be to late (you've only got 30 days).

It's time to get off contracts. I did from Verizon.

I bought the Nexus 4 from Google, which is $299 unlocked without a contract, then bought a Straight Talk AT&T MicroSIM Activation Kit from eBay for $50. Straight Talk and WalMart.com used to sell the SIM card activation kits for $14.95, but stopped selling them and now eBay is the only place you can get them.

I bought the $45 card for the first month of Straight Talk service, then bought the 6-month $255 card (saving $2.50/month). I've been paying $42.50/month for unlimited everything (Talk/Text/Data) since January and it uses the AT&T network. The Nexus 4 is pure Android and is one of the first devices to get updates to Android. I consider it one of the top phones right now.

Of course, you could just buy that SIM card activation kit (they come in standard and micro sizes) to use in the phone you currently have, but you'll have to update the APN settings to get your data and MMS to work. Your phone might require an unlock to get to those settings.

dave388 said:   
Charging the Administrative Fee is not considered a breach of contract. For some time some of our competitors have been assessing this type of charge to defray various costs, including network-related costs. They typically have done so with an administrative fee or charge. Until now, AT&T has not charged such a fee. The Administration Fees we collect will help defray a small portion of certain expenses. We are using a name for the fee that has become common in the industry.

Well if some of their competitors charge the fee too it obviously is not a breach of contract! erm... yeah...
Ask if they could add a $75,000/mo Administrative Fee and force you to pay it for 12 months since you are under contract?

Since I've received a few requests I thought I'd make this public: I have adapted my successful Verizon arbitration brief to AT&T and posted it here. I have made a few additions, namely the following text:

(A) Added arbitration citations to enforce the view that the plain language standard you are asking the arbitrator to use is well established precedent (they arent bound by precedent, but can still be convinced by it):
Brief said: In making this point the customer is relying on the arbitral standard of “plain language,” which has been well established in the case law (see Oak Grove School District, 85 LA 653, 655; Independent School District No. 47, 86 LA 103, 103; Empire Tractor and Equipment Company, 85 LA 345, 349; Boogaart Supply Company, 84 LA 27, 29; Town of Davie, 83 LA 1153, 1157; Nekoosa Corporation, 83 LA 676, 680; Klopfestein 75 LA 1227, 1226; also see Elkouri & Elkouri, How Arbitration Works, BNA 6th Edition, page 432). The customer urges the arbitrator to use the clear language standard in this case.

(B) Added language to anticipate the AT&T argument that the change is not "material":
Brief said: Even if the arbitrator believes AT&T does not view the change as a material increase in service price, arbitral standards of contact interpretation according to Elkouri & Elkouri (How Arbitration Works, BNA 6th Edition, page 432) state:

Where the parties have attached different meanings to an agreement…it is interpreted in accordance with the meaning attached by one party if at the time the agreement was made that party did not know or had no reason to know of any different meaning attached by the other, and the other knew, or had reason to know of the meaning attached by the first party.

At the time of the contract between the parties, the customer clearly interpreted the contract terms to mean that any material change in service cost would enable the customer to be released from the contract. As the contract does not define "material" changes AT&T knew that this was the meaning the customer would attach to the language of the agreement.

(C) Added a section in requested remedy for you to include your out-of-work and travel to hearing costs. Note - DO NOT abuse this by inserting insane amounts. If you insert very large amounts the arbitrator will ignore it or will use the insane request against you. Even if you really are missing out of $5,000 from missing work, I wouldn't request over $500 in out of work and travel costs combined:
Brief said: The customer shall be reimbursed from AT&T in the amount of $XXX.XX, an amount representing (1) unpaid leave from work taken to attend the hearing and (2) the costs the customer paid to travel to the hearing.

Finally, just so I'm clear, I am an arbitrator (part-time) but I don't do much consumer arbitration - usually I stick to labor. And while these argument have been successful before versus Verizon, and the situation is similar, arbitrators have vast amounts of discretion in how they rule. I think anyone who tries this will be successful assuming (1) they stick to the arguments and don't let AT&T derail them or get into other arguments, and (2) that they show respect and deference to the arbitrator and act polite to AT&T in correspondence the arbitrator may have access to. For better or worse, in arbitration a big part of what arbitrators do is make credibility assessments (which are inherently subjective) - so do nothing to give the impression that you are anything but the picture of a humble and polite customer just trying to get what is rightfully yours by law.

EDIT: Also, its 3AM right now so there may be small typos in the new brief. Make sure you read it and correct those of course before using it...which you'll need to do anyways - generally ensure all highlighted text fits your case or delete the highlighted text.

DarthEnol said:   I have a prepaid AT&T phone and was just charged a $0.75 charge last night. WTF!? Anyway for a prepaid customer to stop this?

911 service is what I was told.

Jerfer said:   It's time to get off contracts. I did from Verizon.

I bought the Nexus 4 from Google, which is $299 unlocked without a contract, then bought a Straight Talk AT&T MicroSIM Activation Kit from eBay for $50. Straight Talk and WalMart.com used to sell the SIM card activation kits for $14.95, but stopped selling them and now eBay is the only place you can get them.

I bought the $45 card for the first month of Straight Talk service, then bought the 6-month $255 card (saving $2.50/month). I've been paying $42.50/month for unlimited everything (Talk/Text/Data) since January and it uses the AT&T network. The Nexus 4 is pure Android and is one of the first devices to get updates to Android. I consider it one of the top phones right now.

Of course, you could just buy that SIM card activation kit (they come in standard and micro sizes) to use in the phone you currently have, but you'll have to update the APN settings to get your data and MMS to work. Your phone might require an unlock to get to those settings.

I'm thinking about doing this for me and the wife. She just got a new phone so I would have to pay the etf. Not sure if I pay that would they unlock her phone? I have the nexus 4 so no problems there.

Clause: 2.2 (4) of the AT&T contract says:
"If, after finding in your favor in any respect on the merits of your claim, the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of AT&T's last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected, then AT&T will:
* Pay you the amount of the reward or $10,000 ("the alternate payment"), whichever is greater;"

Is this for real? If you win any arbitration case, then AT&T will pay $10,000... that seems a bit extreme right? What am I missing here?

magika said:   
Finally, just so I'm clear, I am an arbitrator (part-time) but I don't do much consumer arbitration - usually I stick to labor. And while these argument have been successful before versus Verizon, and the situation is similar, arbitrators have vast amounts of discretion in how they rule. I think anyone who tries this will be successful assuming (1) they stick to the arguments and don't let AT&T derail them or get into other arguments, and (2) that they show respect and deference to the arbitrator and act polite to AT&T in correspondence the arbitrator may have access to. For better or worse, in arbitration a big part of what arbitrators do is make credibility assessments (which are inherently subjective) - so do nothing to give the impression that you are anything but the picture of a humble and polite customer just trying to get what is rightfully yours by law.

Serious question - How much of an impact will it be in showing respect & deference if a few hundred people use your boilerplate? Should we modify it at all if we use it? Or, will it not make a difference since the content of the argument is correct?

BTW - Huge kudos for doing the work on that document to help out the FWF community.

Just ran across this article from yesterday's NYT on Supreme Court decisions that have pushed cases out of class-action status and into arbitration.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/05/business/pro-business-decision...

BostonOne said:   
Serious question - How much of an impact will it be in showing respect & deference if a few hundred people use your boilerplate? Should we modify it at all if we use it? Or, will it not make a difference since the content of the argument is correct?

BTW - Huge kudos for doing the work on that document to help out the FWF community.

By showing respect and deference I am referring to more how you correspond and treat the arbitrator at the hearing - they aren't judges (and you don't call them "your honor" although I've had lawyers do that to me to inflate my ego) but given they have almost total control over your case its in your best interest to treat them like one. This may seem obvious, but since arbitration is informal and most people hate the process (I can't blame them really), I've found its best to stress this. I can't tell you how many times I've been yelled at, had things thrown at me, and had death threats over the years. Just last month a police officer "accidentally" aimed a loaded gun at me at his hearing.

Its unlikely you will be dealing with an arbitrator who has seen the brief before because AT&T should be using a different arbitrator on cases that are substantially the same*. If they don't (highly unlikely, but it is AT&T so all things are possible) and they note its a brief they've seen before, you can simply explain that while it comes from a common source you have independently investigated the arguments and found them to be sound. Using the same brief shouldn't matter because the line of argument is valid, just make sure you give the appearance of having independently assessed what I wrote and didn't just print it, slap your information in, and submit it. I have dealt with people before that used obvious form briefs - it didn't bother me personally, as I am only interested in the arguments the brief made. In some cases it worked out well because the form was the right one, in other cases, not so well (but not because it was a form brief - it just used arguments that I didn't see any merit in).

Sorry for the long answer, but it is "kind of complicated" as they say. In short - don't worry about using the form brief.

And happy to help the FWF community in an area I actually have some experience with!

*There is a procedure to group substantially similar cases and make everyone co-claimants (its not a "class action arbitration" in that case but it functions like one), but to do so they would need your approval. Do not give them approval to do this under any circumstance.

BostonOne said:   Just ran across this article from yesterday's NYT on Supreme Court decisions that have pushed cases out of class-action status and into arbitration.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/05/business/pro-business-decision...

I may be an arbitrator but I don't support the process in many cases...but I think in the case of pushing the types of cases were dealing with in this thread into arbitration, it benefits the consumer. In a traditional class action or even traditional suit you would have to wait a year or more to get out of a contract for things like this administrative fee increase, and if you received any compensation it would be small or non-existent. By using arbitration here you can get relatively quickly relief - a few months at most. People presume the arbitrator is in the company's pocket but its extremely rare for that to actually be the case - once an arbitrator becomes known for ruling often in favor of one side or the other without very good reasoning, they become damaged goods and will find it difficult to get work.

My personal record, last time I looked (I keep a score card...is that weird?) for consumer arbitration is about 60% in favor of consumer 40% in favor of company. Some of the consumer wins have been what I would call "big" wins too - thousands of dollars for usually minor (but egregiously negligent) stupidity on the part of the company.

Got a one time $30 credit for not canceling the service.

livedog said:   Clause: 2.2 (4) of the AT&T contract says:
"If, after finding in your favor in any respect on the merits of your claim, the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of AT&T's last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected, then AT&T will:
* Pay you the amount of the reward or $10,000 ("the alternate payment"), whichever is greater;"

Is this for real? If you win any arbitration case, then AT&T will pay $10,000... that seems a bit extreme right? What am I missing here?

The part in bold. It's a mechanism to prevent AT&T from making a lowball settlement offer. (Really it's to make the mandatory arbitration agreement more palatable if challenged in court.)

woowoo2 said:   DarthEnol said:   I have a prepaid AT&T phone and was just charged a $0.75 charge last night. WTF!? Anyway for a prepaid customer to stop this?

911 service is what I was told.

The e911 is added at point of sale in states where it is collected.

I have looked all over all my last few months bills and i do not see the notice anywhere. Can anyone give me an idea of where it shows it?

woolfman72 said:   I have looked all over all my last few months bills and i do not see the notice anywhere. Can anyone give me an idea of where it shows it?

try opening the PDF from your online account. It should be near the bottom. If its not there, you can call them and they'll tell you.

I called first and spoke to CSR who was total a$$...so I asked to be talked to her supervisor...no better...spoke for about 5 minutes and she disconnected me...so I called back and now on the phone with another supervisor and he's saying that the charges are valid and that if i want to dispute it...I need to call my attorney....I requested to be spoken to his manager so he's working on getting him/her on the line....

This is total BS.

PS: The second supervisor said the "Admin fee" are valid charges for the phone's that I got at a discounted rate....what a joke!!

I was given a courtesy credit of $40 off for my next 3 bills (I have 5 lines on a family plan). They quoted the following text as a reason for denial:

We may change any terms, conditions, rates, fees, expenses, or charges regarding your Services at any time. We will provide you with notice of material changes (other than changes to governmental fees, proportional charges for governmental mandates, roaming rates or administrative charges) either in your monthly bill or separately. You understand and agree that State and Federal Universal Service Fees and other governmentally imposed fees, whether or not assessed directly upon you, may be increased based upon the government's or our calculations.

People, I can't stress this enough: although you have a small chance at being successful via phone, you are almost certainly going to be denied. It doesn't matter what excuse they give you, you can arbitrate this and you will likely win. AT&T knows this, that is why they are offering you random credits to placate you. The only reason why anyone should be calling is to establish that you have notified them that you object to the fee. If you accept the credits they give you, you will make it harder to win in arbitration because it makes it look like you are OK with an alternative remedy. The section they are quoting clearly does not allow them to do this. The administration fee is NOT imposed by the government, it is a fee they made up to pass on some of their regulation costs. By providing you with advance notice on your billing statement about the fee, they are admitting its considered a material change.

woolfman72 said:   I have looked all over all my last few months bills and i do not see the notice anywhere. Can anyone give me an idea of where it shows it?

On mine, it was in a section titled "News you can use"

Mithrin said:   woolfman72 said:   I have looked all over all my last few months bills and i do not see the notice anywhere. Can anyone give me an idea of where it shows it?

i have looked over the last few months online on my bills and am unable to find it listed anywhere... The only thing i can think is that the account is a "fan" account as they call it.. we get a discount for where my wife works.

mastroadam said:   Jerfer said:   It's time to get off contracts. I did from Verizon.

I'm thinking about doing this for me and the wife. She just got a new phone so I would have to pay the etf. Not sure if I pay that would they unlock her phone? I have the nexus 4 so no problems there.

Is it an iPhone? I found this regarding unlocking an iPhone: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB414532&cv=820&titl...

My guess is those same conditions will be true for other AT&T phones that need to be unlocked, so definitely pay the ETF. You could just root an Android phone to get rid of all the AT&T crap. An unlock in that case may not be required.

iPhones locked to AT&T can easily be unlocked for ~$2. Doesn't matter what model or whether it's under contact or not. Check out the Jailbreaks & Hacks section on the macrumors.com forums

woolfman72 said:   Mithrin said:   woolfman72 said:   I have looked all over all my last few months bills and i do not see the notice anywhere. Can anyone give me an idea of where it shows it?

i have looked over the last few months online on my bills and am unable to find it listed anywhere... The only thing i can think is that the account is a "fan" account as they call it.. we get a discount for where my wife works.

I get a discount based on where I work as well and I also don't see it broke out anywhere on my statement.

AT&T manager won't even give me their rep ID#, say it's for internal use only. I have 3 lines under family plan that are all currently under contract.
I'm a bit confused where do I submit all this paperwork to after I modify it and fill it out? Who's the arbitrator and what's the case number to insert?

phatrabbitzz said:   I'm a bit confused where do I submit all this paperwork to after I modify it and fill it out? Who's the arbitrator and what's the case number to insert?

Read Section 2 of your contract for the process. You do not start with Arbitration. You must first file a "notice of dispute":

"(2) A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). The Notice to AT&T should be addressed to: Office for Dispute Resolution, AT&T, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., Atlanta, GA 30319 ("Notice Address"). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). If AT&T and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or AT&T may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by AT&T or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or AT&T is entitled. You may download or copy a form Notice and a form to initiate arbitration at att.com/arbitration-forms."
Contract

Do not start sending the arbitration forms until you have gone through this process. As I understand it, following the "notice of dispute", you will receive additional information on starting the arbitration process.

phatrabbitzz said:   AT&T manager won't even give me their rep ID#, say it's for internal use only. I have 3 lines under family plan that are all currently under contract.
I'm a bit confused where do I submit all this paperwork to after I modify it and fill it out? Who's the arbitrator and what's the case number to insert?

As livedog says, you don't submit the paperwork that I provided - yet. After AT&T tries to offer you a settlement option, which you should reject unless you actually think its a good deal, then you can start arbitration. They will give you instructions then on (1) agreeing on which arbitrator to use and (2) how to submit your brief.

By the way, if the manager wont give you their rep ID# then I recommend sending a letter to the AT&T general inquires address with delivery confirmation. You must establish that you have told them within 30 days that you disagree with the charge, and unless you have the specific details of who you talked to AT&T can lie and say you never told them you disagreed with the charge.

The letter can be very simple, all you need to say is:

"To Whom It May Concern:

My AT&T Wireless account number is XXXXX. This letter is to inform you that I consider the administrative fee instituted as of May 1, 2013 to be a material change to my contractual agreement with AT&T. I do not agree with this change to the agreement."

Then edit the brief come arbitration to state you mailed them, include the tracking number, and include the letter as an exhibit.

The CSR also would not give me any employee id #. But, he would give me his full name. So, in my "notice of dissent", I included the full name of the CSR as well as the date and time of the conversation. That seems like plenty enough for me.

In my notice of dissent, I probably went overboard. I included a single page of the contract with section 1.3 highlighted. I also included the relevant section of my bill ("News you can use") - with that section highlighted. And I included my Customer service summary. And then I briefly described my argument "This new charge constitutes an increase in the cost of service. The contract states that if AT&T increases the cost of service, then I should be allowed to terminate my service with no ETF"

According to AT&T's template, the notice of dispute should include a proposed "relief". Mine was: "I am asking to be allowed to terminate the agreement with no early termination fees." I didn't ask for anything extra...

So I was checking my AT&T bill from my online account (electronic billing) this early morning, noticed that my bill went up almost a couple of dollars. Checked the fees section, saw the Administrative Fee. However, when I checked the "paper billing" (PDF), it does not show the Administrative Fee.

After reading through this entire thread, I think the following summary is true:
Keep the contract without losing phone number(s):
Call in to try and get the fee waived for the remainder of the contract or get some crazy credit for the remainder of the contract and still get charged the fee
Bail out of the contract with the intent of avoiding ETF and jump carrier: File a notice of dispute, and then arbitration process.

I'm currently trying to decide whether to keep AT&T or bail and get T-Mobile. Checking out T-Mobile now and it looks like they're really pushing consumers to pay for unsubsidized phones... The phone plans look competitive though. Decision, decision...

Just talked with AT&T - they refused to cancel the fee and did not offer to reimburse another fee to compensate.

I spoke with AT&T today as well, multiple reps and a second level manager as I represent multiple lines and very old and sustainable good business for them. I received the names and ID's of all of the reps involved, so I'm not sure why some people are reporting trouble with that.

I received three offers, of varying degree, however this being the straw that broke the camel's back obviously none of them are acceptable to me as I just want out. AT&T broke my trust with 3 issues in a very recent time, this being the third so I have provided brief documentation and will be mailing, certified, the notice of dispute tomorrow.

Big thanks to magika for providing the arbitration brief, and if it wasn't for that I would have just paid the ETF's and called it a day as I am tired of this company and happy to move on to a better, and cheaper alternative. I will happily use this to fight this battle with AT&T. Believe it or not.. I actually enjoy this stuff. I'm the type of guy that brings in 20 year old case law to have speeding tickets dismissed (true story) so I'll definitely take this to arbitration if AT&T legal won't resolve it (and I doubt they will).

Stay tuned...

Called in and received one-time $25 credit, which is roughly equal to the months remaining on my lines for this future fee.

called in and complained to cancellations. they didn't give me a credit but gave me 10 dollars off my family messaging. which works out better anyways. thanks OP!

Thanks OP and magika. I called and got a very nice credit, which I accepted because I am not planning to leave them until my contract is up (the amount of the credit is about equal to how much I'm overpaying ATT for the rest of my contract vs another company)... Nonetheless their practices are BS and I support all those who are canceling contracts. The only word I can think of to describe ATT is "arrogant", and it speaks volumes that they are throwing credits our way knowing they did something wrong.

My CSR texted me the confirmation of the credit along with her full name and ID. They fully know they could lose contracted customers with this BS.

You are better off just finding a eBay auction for the unlock. You'll have an unlocked phone usually within 24 hours. I can confirm the unlock works. I had my iPhone 5 unlocked this way for my recent trip to Europe.

Called them today to complain. Was hoping for a credit offer as my wife hates to change phone numbers, and we have grandfathered talk and data plans that aren't much more than going elsewhere. First CSR argued that the fee was proper and did not entitle release from ETF. Asked to speak to supervisor. Had me hold, came back a few times telling me he was trying to locate one, then said he was transferring me. A few more minutes on hold and I hung up and called back. Same run around from new CSR, asked to speak to someone in cancellations about the contract. He transferred, new guy introduced himself as being with 'Relations Dept'. He already knew I was calling about the fee, and straightaway offered me $10 off my bill for a year + $50 one-time credit.

Thanks OP! I would not have noticed this fee buried in the "News" section of my .pdf bill.

I called AT&T, requesting a one-time credit equal to this $0.61 fee multiplied by the number of lines on my family plan (6), multiplied by the number of months each line had remaining on the current contract (variable). The agent was very helpful and complied with my request. Case closed.

freshdog said:   I called AT&T, requesting a one-time credit equal to this $0.61 fee multiplied by the number of lines on my family plan (6), multiplied by the number of months each line had remaining on the current contract (variable). The agent was very helpful and complied with my request. Case closed.

No offense, but AT&T loves people like you. They change the contract terms and then you give them explicit proof of accepting them by taking an account credit like that. You could have gotten much more in bill credits (if you wanted to stay with AT&T) since they know they would have to release you from the contract if you pursued it.

Report Them - It's Easy!

Some momentum is growing at forums.att.com to have a mass of customers report to the BBB, FTC, and FCC, so I am posting easy links here, in case others wish to do so as well.

It's really quick and easy to make your voice heard .

BBB: www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/telephone-companies/atandt-...

FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

FCC: http://www.fcc.gov/complaints

You can base your info on the following but you will have to edit it to fit in the web forms:

"AT&T has raised the price on every wireless line in service by $.61 a month by adding a new fee to every bill, which they explain as follows:

"MOBILITY ADMINISTRATIVE FEE" Effective May 1, 2013, the Administrative Fee will be $0.61 per line per month. The Administrative Fee helps defray certain expenses AT&T incurs, including but not limited to: (a) charges AT&T or its agents pay to interconnect with other carriers to deliver calls from AT&T customers to their customers; and (b) charges associated with cell site rents and maintenance."

This is a baloney way of saying "price increase", and is a blatant violation of basic contract law which does not allow the changing of terms after the beginning of a bilateral agreement. The vast majority of ATT customers have 2-year contract agreements which prevent their switching carriers without paying a huge penalty clause.

The ATT Wireless Agreement reads: "If we increase the price of any of the services to which you subscribe, beyond the limits set forth in your customer service summary... you may terminate this agreement without paying an early termination fee or returning or paying for any promotional items."

CTIA Consumer Code reads: "Carriers will not modify the material terms of their subscribers' contracts in a manner that is materially adverse to subscribers without providing a reasonable advance notice of a proposed modification and allowing subscribers a time period of not less than 14 days to cancel their contracts with no early termination fee."

ATT claims that the price for the service remains the same and are only adding a "fee".

What's from stopping AT&T from adding an additional $50/month fee and not letting customers out of their contract?

$.61 doesn't sound like much, but some people have multiple lines. In addition, multiplied by 115.78 million customers, AT&T makes an extra $847 million a year from this dishonest price hike.

As it is not any kind of tax or government mandated charge, the new fee should be included in the basic price displayed in advertising and informational material. The new fee should only be charged on new contracts beginning after the increase, and existing contract customers must be allowed to either reject the price hike or be allowed to terminate their service without penalty, as the contract has already been breached by the carrier."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014