• Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
Here is my $0.02
One trick I used to let companies trust you is to use their service to purahase lots of FREE stuffs.
For example, I bought lots of free music and ebooks from both Play store and Amazon store.
Yes, I love free stuffs. It kills boring wait-in-line time and crates a perfect credit history.

ungar2000 said:   This morning:

"Thank you for using Google Wallet. We have noticed some activity on your account: xxx@gmail.com that has prompted ...
-snip-

Followed up by the cancelling of my transfer of money from Google Wallet to my bank account:

-snip-

Thrilla said:   Not much for me. Slightly over $7k...and a quite a few pennies.

Nice. I got the $750 in monthly spending I needed for my AA card, wish I could have had more...

b16899 said:   Here is my $0.02
One trick I used to let companies trust you is to use their service to purahase lots of FREE stuffs.
For example, I bought lots of free music and ebooks from both Play store and Amazon store.
Yes, I love free stuffs. It kills boring wait-in-line time and crates a perfect credit history.
You mean transaction history? There's no credit history if you're not using credit. Also it just sounds stupid. There's lots of transactions, for all of $0 value, so you're actually costing them money.

Yes, it is stupid, but it is free advice.
I found this out when my CCs have no $1.00 hold and my wife's CCs show $1.00 holding with more pending for ...

b16899 said:   Yes, it is stupid, but it is free advice.
I found this out when my CCs have no $1.00 hold and my wife's CCs show $1.00 holding with more pending for ...
You make absolutely no sense. And you have no evidence at all that purchasing free things builds any kind of trust.

Since it's free advice, you can't complain too loudly...

But, yeah, it doesn't make a whole lotta sense...

So I got a free $50 from Google Wallet today....they wanted to apologize for the system troubles I was having a couple weeks back. I'll take it

Can someone invite me in? I'm glad to help out in the future as well -- thanks.

twoodsbestfan1818@gmail.com can someone please invite me. Thanks

BlakeTW said:   twoodsbestfan1818@gmail.com can someone please invite me. Thanks

Game Over

vrb747 said:   BlakeTW said:   twoodsbestfan1818@gmail.com can someone please invite me. Thanks

Game Over

You mean no one can invite anyone anymore by sending $0.01? I need to be in on this also, so I hope that isn't true.

slickdaddy96 said:   vrb747 said:   BlakeTW said:   twoodsbestfan1818@gmail.com can someone please invite me. Thanks

Game Over

You mean no one can invite anyone anymore by sending $0.01? I need to be in on this also, so I hope that isn't true.

Read the thread, this was posted earlier:

"Fees for sending money
SOURCE SPEED COST
Wallet Balance Instant* FREE
Credit or debit cards Instant* FREE during promotional period up to your first $250.00 that you send.**
Normally a 2.9% service fee with a minimum fee of $0.30.
Bank accounts 2 business days* FREE

*Google will monitor your account for fraud. If fraud is detected on your account, transactions will be slowed or stopped to assure the security of your account. A very small percentage of bank transactions take longer than 2 business days depending on your bank or additional security checks.

**Promotional period ends June 30, 2013."

BlakeTW said:   

Read the thread, this was posted earlier:

"Fees for sending money
SOURCE SPEED COST
Wallet Balance Instant* FREE
Credit or debit cards Instant* FREE during promotional period up to your first $250.00 that you send.**
Normally a 2.9% service fee with a minimum fee of $0.30.
Bank accounts 2 business days* FREE

*Google will monitor your account for fraud. If fraud is detected on your account, transactions will be slowed or stopped to assure the security of your account. A very small percentage of bank transactions take longer than 2 business days depending on your bank or additional security checks.

**Promotional period ends June 30, 2013."

That's all well and good, but I don't care about the promotion at all. All I want is access to the money function. so if someone is willing to use their bank account to send me $0.01, I will return the favor with the $1.00 once my bank account is setup with it. someone send me a PM and I will give them my email address.

Edit: got a $0.01. Thanks don't need anymore.

Please can anybody  help me with a gmail send money feature invite by sending 0.1 and i will send $10 back..Pls PM me if u wanna help and my email is  oboijebu106@gmail.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014