• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
AP counts as DD (I have a feeling that any electronic deposit counts as DD at least for now). I did the "DD" bi-weekly set up. As soon as Serve received the second "DD", got $50. Good luck

I got the e-mail for the $50 offer, but when I click on the offer it gives me a form to give to my employer to sign up for direct deposit. If I want to by-pass this form and just direct deposit the money from Pay Pal I do not need to complete the form, correct? Is it true I just go to my Pay Pal account and send the money to my Serve account? Can the Pay Pal transfers to the Serve card just be a few days apart? How do I send money to Serve using Pay Pal? In Pay Pal when I click on SEND money, it asks me for an e-mail address. How can I enter my Serve account number to have money transferred there?

MrVietnam said:   I got the e-mail for the $50 offer, but when I click on the offer it gives me a form to give to my employer to sign up for direct deposit. If I want to by-pass this form and just direct deposit the money from Pay Pal I do not need to complete the form, correct? Is it true I just go to my Pay Pal account and send the money to my Serve account? Can the Pay Pal transfers to the Serve card just be a few days apart? How do I send money to Serve using Pay Pal? In Pay Pal when I click on SEND money, it asks me for an e-mail address. How can I enter my Serve account number to have money transferred there?

Have you ever linked PayPal with checking accounts? It's exactly the same.

vagrants said:   MrVietnam said:   I got the e-mail for the $50 offer, but when I click on the offer it gives me a form to give to my employer to sign up for direct deposit. If I want to by-pass this form and just direct deposit the money from Pay Pal I do not need to complete the form, correct? Is it true I just go to my Pay Pal account and send the money to my Serve account? Can the Pay Pal transfers to the Serve card just be a few days apart? How do I send money to Serve using Pay Pal? In Pay Pal when I click on SEND money, it asks me for an e-mail address. How can I enter my Serve account number to have money transferred there?

Have you ever linked PayPal with checking accounts? It's exactly the same.

Oh. OK, I get it. I just link a credit/debit card to my Pay Pal account and then send money from PayPal to that linked (Serve) credit card teice. Thanks.

Does anyone know if an Aly bank push works?

MrVietnam said:   
Oh. OK, I get it. I just link a credit/debit card to my Pay Pal account and then send money from PayPal to that linked (Serve) credit card teice. Thanks.

No, not linking as credit/debit. Linking as checking. You have to enter routing & account # of your Serve.

It is: "Profile" -> "Update Bank Accounts" -> "Add Bank"

When I add a bank it asks me if it is a checking account or a savings account, I chose checking. Is that right?

Also, when Pay Pal asks for your account number it is NOT your Serve credit card number. I called Serve customer service for the routing number and they gave me a different account number (which was not my Serve credit card number).

Now I am waiting for the two test deposits then I will Pay Pal 2 payments of $250 to my Serve account to qualify for the Serve $50 bonus.

Does anyone know after I transfer from Pay Pal to Serve my $500 if I want to move it back from Serve back to Pay Pal, that won't incur any kind of fee, will it?

MrVietnam said:   When I add a bank it asks me if it is a checking account or a savings account, I chose checking. Is that right?

Also, when Pay Pal asks for your account number it is NOT your Serve credit card number. I called Serve customer service for the routing number and they gave me a different account number (which was not my Serve credit card number).

Now I am waiting for the two test deposits then I will Pay Pal 2 payments of $250 to my Serve account to qualify for the Serve $50 bonus.

Yes, select 'checking'.

If you are in doubt of routing & account #, log into your Serve account -> "My Account" -> "Funding Sources" -> under "Direct Deposit" -> "Open Form" Not useful for you any more since you called and got the info you need.

I can't remember the term of the $50 bonus. It might have been $250 total spreading across 2 direct deposit. If that's the case, $125 or $126/direct deposit should work. I did 2x $250 bi-weekly.

Good luck

Serve only shows 1 trial deposit from AP. Anyone else has the same problem?

Their system is buggy.

Wait another day

For the two transfers of $250 from Pay Pal to Serve, would it be best to wait a couple weeks in between each transfer or can I transfer one day and then a couple days later (or whenever the first transfer posts) transfer for the second time.

MrVietnam said:   For the two transfers of $250 from Pay Pal to Serve, would it be best to wait a couple weeks in between each transfer or can I transfer one day and then a couple days later (or whenever the first transfer posts) transfer for the second time.

I waited 2 days between each transfer.

Put through 2 $250 transfers from Amazon Payments on Friday. They both posted this morning along with the $50 "Promo: Merchant Credit."

I'm glad I waited to move my wife away from Serve to BB. So far from serve we each got the $25 account bonus for opening, she got this $50 credit, and another $25 "Good Faith" credit (still not sure why that posted... but I think because I had to yell at them for hours on the phone because of account verification issues). So that's $125 we've made from Serve so far...not to mention the GCs we were able to unload while it lasted.

I think it is time to finally switch her over to BB, especially with the threat of our GBs closing.

BenH said:   Put through 2 $250 transfers from Amazon Payments on Friday. They both posted this morning along with the $50 "Promo: Merchant Credit."

So it looks like you don't have to wait any time at all between the two $250 transfers as you did yours together and got the credit without issue. Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know if you have to be targeted to get this $50 credit with 2 $250 direct deposits or can any Serve account do it? I personally got an e-mail about it on my account but I want to do it on my wife's Serve account but she didn't get an e-mail with the offer (as far as I can recollect).

MrVietnam said:   BenH said:   Put through 2 $250 transfers from Amazon Payments on Friday. They both posted this morning along with the $50 "Promo: Merchant Credit."

So it looks like you don't have to wait any time at all between the two $250 transfers as you did yours together and got the credit without issue. Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know if you have to be targeted to get this $50 credit with 2 $250 direct deposits or can any Serve account do it? I personally got an e-mail about it on my account but I want to do it on my wife's Serve account but she didn't get an e-mail with the offer (as far as I can recollect).

My wife was not targeted...I learned about it from this forum.

I did do my 2x$250 DD within moments of each other, but I did break them up with a withdrawal to another account. The only reason I did this is I didn't want Amazon payments to see 2x $250 and lump them into 1x $500. It was *highly* unlikely they would have done that...but I was just being careful.

Anyone try sending from Serve to BB? Serve requires receiver's approval while BB does not.

lokimoki said:   Anyone try sending from Serve to BB? Serve requires receiver's approval while BB does not.

It works the same from Serve -> BB or BB -> Serve. Once the fund is sent, you'll get "Awaiting Action." You get some choices, negotiate, accept, decline, etc.

MrVietnam said:   

No, but it's too obvious what you are after and what you are doing. I wish people give more thoughts on what they do.

vagrants said:   lokimoki said:   Anyone try sending from Serve to BB? Serve requires receiver's approval while BB does not.

It works the same from Serve -> BB or BB -> Serve. Once the fund is sent, you'll get "Awaiting Action." You get some choices, negotiate, accept, decline, etc.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

lokimoki said:   Anyone try sending from Serve to BB? Serve requires receiver's approval while BB does not.

I've transfered from each other in the past...it won't post as DD and therefore won't be eligible for this promotion.

You can try it - as it will post quickly - but it won't work.

vagrants said:   MrVietnam said:   

No, but it's too obvious what you are after and what you are doing. I wish people give more thoughts on what they do.

Maybe, but I assume it is an automated process so your statement is probably irrelevant is the greater scheme of things.

MrVietnam said:   vagrants said:   MrVietnam said:   

Maybe, but I assume it is an automated process so your statement is probably irrelevant is the greater scheme of things.

What if you need to call and a CSR manually reviews and find something? There is no need to take such risk. The Promo ends Sept. You have plenty of time. Greed is blinding a lot of people.

Thanks OP just got the bonus today.

vagrants said:   
MrVietnam said:   When I add a bank it asks me if it is a checking account or a savings account, I chose checking. Is that right?

Yes, select 'checking'.

If you are in doubt of routing & account #, log into your Serve account -> "My Account" -> "Funding Sources" -> under "Direct Deposit" -> "Open Form" Not useful for you any more since you called and got the info you need.

I can't remember the term of the $50 bonus. It might have been $250 total spreading across 2 direct deposit. If that's the case, $125 or $126/direct deposit should work. I did 2x $250 bi-weekly.

Good luck

after I linked my Serve account to paypal, I should use the "withdraw" to transfter money to my Serve account, right? because when I tried to send money, it asked email or phone number, I only have one paypal account. so I entered my email, and it said I can't send money to myself.
  so I figure I should use "withdraw". please help.
  thank you.

Thomas88 said:   
vagrants said:   

Yes, select 'checking'.

Good luck

after I linked my Serve account to paypal, I should use the "withdraw" to transfter money to my Serve account, right? because when I tried to send money, it asked email or phone number, I only have one paypal account. so I entered my email, and it said I can't send money to myself.
  thank you.

Your writing isn't clear. I have no clue what you are trying to achieve. Serve -> PP or PP -> Serve?

vagrants said:   
Thomas88 said:   
vagrants said:   

Yes, select 'checking'.

Good luck

thank you.

Your writing isn't clear. I have no clue what you are trying to achieve. Serve -> PP or PP -> Serve?

I'm trying PP -> Serve. I don't know how to do that. Should I use "my account" -> "withdraw" -> "transfter to bank account"? I think the "send money" in PayPal can only send money to another paypal account. It can't send money directly to Serve account, right?

Sorry about the message I sent you. I was just afraid that you don't read this topic any more so I sent it right after I posted here.

Thanks for helping.

Withdraw from Paypal to your Serve "bank" account

jatan1986 said:   Withdraw from Paypal to your Serve "bank" account
  Thanks a lot

Did the AP --> Serve and it worked! I did the two payments of $250 on the same day (yesterday), and today I got the $50 bonus. Thanks for the free money.

noelandres said:   Did the AP --> Serve and it worked! I did the two payments of $250 on the same day (yesterday), and today I got the $50 bonus. Thanks for the free money.

I did exactly the same. Then I bill paid myself the total balance in my Serve account. Waiting on the check to be delivered.

rifleman940 said:   
noelandres said:   Did the AP --> Serve and it worked! I did the two payments of $250 on the same day (yesterday), and today I got the $50 bonus. Thanks for the free money.

I did exactly the same. Then I bill paid myself the total balance in my Serve account. Waiting on the check to be delivered.

Why did you request a check instead of withdrawing the money to your account directly?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014