• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Anyone know if this code is still valid?

Not sure if the $200 code is still valid, but here's a $150 code if its not

$150 Cash Bonus w/ first $100+ DD within 60 days (must keep account open for 3 months)
MAB offer code: 202
Expires: 10/31/2013

Just a reminder to some of those that got in on the original offer from the OP....I just surpassed 90 days from account opening which means it is time to look into closing down this account.

jonesle7 said:   Just a reminder to some of those that got in on the original offer from the OP....I just surpassed 90 days from account opening which means it is time to look into closing down this account.
††
Thanks! †Please post the outcome...

I called to cancel my account yesterday. CSR said she needed to speak to her supervisor, put me on hold, and then confirmed that she could close the account.

cjackson0 said:   I called to cancel my account yesterday. CSR said she needed to speak to her supervisor, put me on hold, and then confirmed that she could close the account.
††I closed it a week ago after 3 calls.† On my first call, they told me i had to close the account in person.† But when i told them i don't have a branch in our city they told me to contact the†closest branch in another city.†First call to the branch they told me i have to mail†them a request lette. †Second call to the branch said no mailing necessary, that they would take my request on the phone right there.† ††

Any new offer code?

been 6 months, billpay to zero balance, phone call to close.

deal worked great, thanks op.

so this doesn't work in northern CA?

Received a 1099 in the mail

CSREwallet said:   Any new offer code?
††

looks no dice for CA residents.

They keep giving me ads for the deal, but there's no code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014