Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

EXPIRES SOON: $200 when you open a checking account with Fifth Third bank

4 of 12
Maverick915
6/12/13 5:15 PM
Based on the terms and conditions, I think one could sign up for the eAccess checking account which has no fees, but at the cost of no check writing or paper statements.

Can anyone confirm?
Maverick915
6/12/13 5:52 PM
Answering my own question after talking to rep:
E-Access account is eligible, however it does require $500 per month in Direct Deposit. (Hopefully ING will still work for DD) The promo code worked over the phone in Missouri (make sure to mention it to them). CSR said bonus should post within a few days of the direct deposit.
vetaldj
6/12/13 6:15 PM
jolapo said:   

I will go to the branch and try my luck. I don't have a post card.

Please post back after you done. I don't have it also but want to use it
skunker
6/12/13 7:26 PM
I will go on Friday and then report back to this group. I don't have a postcard, either.
ahmadcpa
6/12/13 9:32 PM
Caution: Not FDIC insured...may lose value.
Sammich
6/12/13 9:35 PM
Bah

Based on the information provided, there are no locations within 1,000 miles. Please refine your search.
myndreamland
6/12/13 9:52 PM
ahmadcpa said:   

Caution: Not FDIC insured...may lose value.

Fifth Third Bank provides access to investments and investment services through various subsidiaries, including Fifth Third Securities. Fifth Third Securities is the trade name used by Fifth Third Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and registered investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Securities and investments offered through Fifth Third Securities, Inc., and insurance products:...
USrules
6/13/13 8:39 AM
Checking Information & Disclosures: "Direct deposit transactions are limited to: payroll, Social Security, pension, and government benefits."
Probably won't work for me anyway since the closest branch is 300 miles away (in PA).
ungar2000
6/13/13 8:43 AM
USrules said:   

Checking Information & Disclosures: "Direct deposit transactions are limited to: payroll, Social Security, pension, and government benefits."
Probably won't work for me anyway since the closest branch is 300 miles away (in PA).

That quote about DD doesn't really mean much.
s3riously
6/13/13 8:45 AM
I opened a $100 bonus account with them 03/2012. Alliant CU ACH push triggered the DD bonus on the same day the push posted. YMMV
4 of 12
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.