• Text Only
talonesi said:   GodelianKnot said:   Finally approved! 7.5k. Applied 6/16 at like 1am (right after the promo started).

By phone or by letter?

Phone. Been checking the automated line daily. Got the "decision in 2 weeks" message for the past week and a half, today changed to approval.

Appiled on 6/22. Still getting the two weeks message on phone.

Applied on 6/21, still getting the message.

Got a call from Chase Fraud prevention regarding my application today. After like 15 min on call they finally submitted application and I was approved for $10.6K.

I have LLC but they told me that if I put sole ownership instead they don't need anything else but if I want to keep LLC I need to send formation letter etc to prove that I own it. I went with ownership option and here you go! Now need to find lots of good deals to earn bonus

Cash is the best deal.

Anyone actually get their card yet from this? If so, how long did it take (from application, or if you called and found out you were approved, from then)?

Applied 6/22 received the card on 6/27.

I applied on 6/13 and rec. on 6/20. I actually applied before the 60k offer and asked to get the extra points added. Also believe that I was approved a couple days after applying (not instant approval).

I applied on 6/20 and am still getting 2 weeks message. Anyone else in the same boat, and anyone else rejected?

Applied 6/22, still getting "notified in two weeks" message. Wish they would hurry this process up, if denied I'd like grab the Citi AA and start working on that bonus instead.

theeipi said:   I applied on 6/20 and am still getting 2 weeks message. Anyone else in the same boat, and anyone else rejected?

I applied on 6-17-13 and am still getting the recording. I fully expect a rejection because I have high existing credit limits right now with CHASE. I hope to prevail on Reconsideration by re-allocating.

Good Luck,

Has anyone experienced the automated system actually tells you application was not approved? At least from my experience, if I still received pending review message after few days since the application (usually less than a week), that always meant I was not approved and received the rejection letter few days later.

I never had the application status line telling me 'application was not approved'. It's been always either 'You're approved', or 'Pending further review'. Therefore, approved means approved, pending review means not approved. Since the application status line only covers the application from last 30 days, rejected application was 'pending further review' status until Day 30, then it was just gone next day.

I applied early last week. Got the "wait 10 days" on screen, etc.

I had not called at all yet.

The card showed up today. so now the clock is ticking to get my 5K in spend. This is a big requirement, so if I get within a couple grand I'll just buy gas and grocery gift cards to meet it.

@RhizzleBop - Some have reported success at Lowes and/or Home Depot in buying gift cards with the Home Improvement card. Home Improvement card can be bought @ Office Depot and is a lot more flexible than just 1 particular vendor's gift cards if so. 5X points bonanza.

sredni said:   I go this: "Thank you for applying. Your application requires further review before making a decision".
I have one more Chase card.

Got approved. I got the card in the mail yesterday. No communication from them in between.

Approved 15k (via 888-269-8690)! Haven't received anything yet though.

after waiting 12 days with no update, i finally googled and then called the reconsideration line. approved for 11,200 without any questions. they just hadn't gotten to my app yet.

For whatever it's worth, I just spoke to a CSR (since my card still hasn't arrived) and was told the spending requirement is 103 days from app approval.

Applied on June 16 and called app status line 7/1 after two weeks of two weeks decision. Approved for 5,000 have yet to receive the card.

GodelianKnot said:   For whatever it's worth, I just spoke to a CSR (since my card still hasn't arrived) and was told the spending requirement is 103 days from app approval.I can confirm that a rep (David Helstrom) told me the same thing.

Applied on June 17th. Received "You will be notified in writing in 2 weeks of our decision" every day via phone since then.

Called on July 4th. "Congrats - you have been approved." $10k limit.

Me too...June 22 apply, July 4 approve

Me too. Happy 4th !!!

everydaeebay said:   Has anyone experienced the automated system actually tells you application was not approved? At least from my experience, if I still received pending review message after few days since the application (usually less than a week), that always meant I was not approved and received the rejection letter few days later.

I never had the application status line telling me 'application was not approved'. It's been always either 'You're approved', or 'Pending further review'. Therefore, approved means approved, pending review means not approved. Since the application status line only covers the application from last 30 days, rejected application was 'pending further review' status until Day 30, then it was just gone next day.

If it says "7-10 days" then you've been declined and will have to wait for the letter (and presumably call recon). If it says "approximate 2 weeks", then your app hasn't been reviewed yet and so there's actually no decision.

Applied 6/20. Called status like almost daily and for "2 weeks" message. Called today and got Approved message!

cKGunslinger said:   Applied on June 17th. Received "You will be notified in writing in 2 weeks of our decision" every day via phone since then.

Called on July 4th. "Congrats - you have been approved." $10k limit.

Ditto here on two accounts 11k and 5k limits.

Applied. Received reject even though credit in the 780 to 800 range. Was told it was because I received a cHASE United visa card a few weeks earlier. No other cards applied to within the last year and I have no other chase cards. Called reconsideration line. Approved by cutting the united card credit limit in half. Seems chase has really tightened up on its approvals. I had hoped to apply for either another business or the sapphire plus card in a month. Seems I might have to wait a bit longer ???

dukerau said:   Applied 6/20. Called status like almost daily and for "2 weeks" message. Called today and got Approved message!

Same here!

I think my experience was a bit odd after reading all the responses here-

I finally worked up the courage to apply for this and a couple of other cards this evening. I am 22 with a somewhat limited credit history but a strong score, income, and a very strong banking relationship with Chase. Applied for the card, sole proprietorship $0 income. I did not receive instant approval online so I waited an hour or so and called customer service (not recon) to check on it. I was approved with a $5000 CL! Also applied and approved tonight: $10K AMEX BCP, $14k Penfed Cash Rewards.

Received two weeks message since 6/21, just called and approved for 9k.

Applied 6-17-13 but kept receiving the "14 day" recording when calling through yesterday.

I contacted the Recon line(800 453-9719) this morning and was told that I had just been approved with a 25K credit line; I wasn't asked to provide any information. I then called 888-269-8690 again and got a congratulations recording.

I thought that I'd receive an initial rejection because of high CLs on my other CHASE cards, but it appears that they're simply slow in processing an avalanche of applications.

Good Luck,

Called the recon line and got approved for $5 limit. Had applied and got instantly approved for Chase United Mileage plus card a few weeks ago.

Applied 6/18, still getting "2 weeks" message today, so I called recon & they approved after moving another line. I am pleasantly surprised--4th Chase card in the last 4 months!

makemoney06 said:   Called the recon line and got approved for $5 limit. Had applied and got instantly approved for Chase United Mileage plus card a few weeks ago.

You're going to have a tough time meeting the 5k spend with that limit. :-D

So, does Chase allow you to move a limit from a personal card to a business card? I've never understood how that works.

BradisBrad said:   So, does Chase allow you to move a limit from a personal card to a business card? I've never understood how that works.

They obviously do on new business cards as this is how a number of people get approved for them after an initial rejection.

Success, applied on 6-22, called recon. # moved 10k from SW biz card.
No questions asked.
5-7 bus days for card via USPS.
3 personal cards and this is 2nd biz card.
Thanks OP and all the FW posters for all the info.!

anyone signed up for the "business profile" on chase's website to manage your business card? i have a personal profile for my freedom card, but it isn't allowed to add a business card to a personal profile (the other direction is okay though). CSR told me when signing up for the business profile, i'll need to supply a TIM. since i signed up as sole proprietorship, what should i put for that number? thank you,

what's the best way to handle getting this card without actually having a business?
?

What's up with all the Mini-Me limits?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014