• Text Only
sloppy1 said:   Tofe said:   No go for me. Rep told me that my approval was more than 90 days ago. So I assume if you are within the 90 day window, you should be eligible for the extra 10k points.

The actual Chase 'rule' states they will apply the new, better promo only if the new promo STARTED within 90 days of your account approval.

However, some chase reps will stretch this for you and others will deny your request even if within 90 days. Some will misinterpret rule and claim only if your request is within 90 days of your approval, even if the new promo started many days ago.
It is not by your new promo request date by rather by when the new promo actually started, which could be many days before you asked for it.

You will get better results if you call chase rather than secure email them.

Thank you! will call them up and give it a shot.

ninetwosix said:   Are any of you purchasing the Chase gift cards to meet the minimum spend or is that frowned upon?

I am going to use it to meet half of it. 2.5k. Then another 2.5k with AP,

Last question, are my personal account UR points safe if I s.e.l.l the points earned thru this offer?

Is anyone getting an instant approval? I got the dreaded wait 7-10 days for a letter message.

Haven't catch the update for a while. How do you purchase Chase gift card?

daw4888 said:   ninetwosix said:   Are any of you purchasing the Chase gift cards to meet the minimum spend or is that frowned upon?

I am going to use it to meet half of it. 2.5k. Then another 2.5k with AP,

ninetwosix said:   Last question, are my personal account UR points safe if I s.e.l.l the points earned thru this offer?
If both cards are tied to your same UR account, I'd expect they'd both be toast in the event of AA. I rolled the dice with this approach a couple months ago, though, and encountered no problems. The other party said he's only encountered 1 person in all his dealings that ran into an issue, but YMMV.

ninetwosix said:   Last question, are my personal account UR points safe if I s.e.l.l the points earned thru this offer?

Depends on how it's done. UR to UR account is a huge no-no if not a spouse. Enough posts that people had trouble with this that I wouldn't do it that way. UR xferred out to non-matching last name accounts in programs (e.g. UA or Hyatt) is still against the T&C but less people have posted issues with that.

The best thing is just to gift them all to me

stm69 said:   ninetwosix said:   Last question, are my personal account UR points safe if I s.e.l.l the points earned thru this offer?

Depends on how it's done. UR to UR account is a huge no-no if not a spouse. Enough posts that people had trouble with this that I wouldn't do it that way. UR xferred out to non-matching last name accounts in programs (e.g. UA or Hyatt) is still against the T&C but less people have posted issues with that.

The best thing is just to gift them all to me

We will need your name, social security number, address, and bank account data before we can gift them to you.

Is this a deal I should consider discussing with Bruce at flighthunter? Would I get more this way?

Per TPG, this is extended through Monday.
ETA: well, apparently not. The link has stopped working.

Our credit scores are in high 700s and we are looking to buy a home actively - so protecting credit is important right now. I am torn between letting this go (2*60000 points, myself and spouse) vs biting the bullet. What would you do?

ETA: I have three Chase cards now: CSP, Freedom and BA. Wife has just the BA.

mojoshtudd said:   Our credit scores are in high 700s and we are looking to buy a home actively - so protecting credit is important right now. I am torn between letting this go (2*60000 points, myself and spouse) vs biting the bullet. What would you do?

ETA: I have three Chase cards now: CSP, Freedom and BA. Wife has just the BA.

I'd wait if you are in the process of buying a home. There will be other offers down the road.

Can you guys share which credit report(s) were pulled for this app?

Transunion and Experian were each pulled for my application.

Automated number tells me "You will be notified of our decision in writing in approximately 2 weeks."

Sounds bad, eh?

cKGunslinger said:   Automated number tells me "You will be notified of our decision in writing in approximately 2 weeks."

Sounds bad, eh?

I got the same message when I applied. 2 days later I called again and the automated number told me "Congratulations! ... "

cKGunslinger said:   Automated number tells me "You will be notified of our decision in writing in approximately 2 weeks."

Sounds bad, eh?

Every time I have heard this it has meant an approval.

Sounds bad, eh?

I've had this message this whole week. Still not approved or denied.

bauzer71487 said:   Transunion and Experian were each pulled for my application.

Thanks for that.

Can the rest of you confirm that Chase is pulling 2 different CRs for this app?

GodelianKnot said:   cKGunslinger said:   Automated number tells me "You will be notified of our decision in writing in approximately 2 weeks."

Sounds bad, eh?

I've had this message this whole week. Still not approved or denied.

Same here. I expect that I'll be denied but will prevail on Reconsideration. I have an INK CLASSIC and FREEDOM card with a net credit line of $65K. I suspect that I'll be able to get the BOLD if I'm willing to reallocate. CHASE has a formula for how much they're willing to extend across all of one's cards.

KYBOSH said:   bauzer71487 said:   Transunion and Experian were each pulled for my application.

Thanks for that.

Can the rest of you confirm that Chase is pulling 2 different CRs for this app?

Like any other Chase CCs, they pull EX and TU. If you call recon, you might get extra pull on EX, but supposedly this is not an issue since they are not doing real-time recon at this time.

My wife applied for Chase bold and United Chase Jan 15 2013. Got approved for Chase United and got denied for Bold stating her credit is new with chase. She got 760+ credit score but new to country (3 years in US). They advise let her establish credit with Chase. Now it is so close to 6 months. Should she apply again? what are the chances?

woow14623 said:   My wife applied for Chase bold and United Chase Jan 15 2013. Got approved for Chase United and got denied for Bold stating her credit is new with chase. She got 760+ credit score but new to country (3 years in US). They advise let her establish credit with Chase. Now it is so close to 6 months. Should she apply again? what are the chances?

I read this and thought I was posting it. Same exact thing with my wife. She re-applied for Bold and was approved. I say go for it.

jewsus said:   woow14623 said:   My wife applied for Chase bold and United Chase Jan 15 2013. Got approved for Chase United and got denied for Bold stating her credit is new with chase. She got 760+ credit score but new to country (3 years in US). They advise let her establish credit with Chase. Now it is so close to 6 months. Should she apply again? what are the chances?

I read this and thought I was posting it. Same exact thing with my wife. She re-applied for Bold and was approved. I say go for it.

ha funny...should I apply for chase sapphire also along with this? Does Chase see both the applications?

Card received in mail today. 5K, here I come!

jewsus said:   woow14623 said:   My wife applied for Chase bold and United Chase Jan 15 2013. Got approved for Chase United and got denied for Bold stating her credit is new with chase. She got 760+ credit score but new to country (3 years in US). They advise let her establish credit with Chase. Now it is so close to 6 months. Should she apply again? what are the chances?

You guys are importing wives? Zoinks! Let's hope it wasn't the same one.

Importing wives for fun and profit?

talonesi said:   jewsus said:   woow14623 said:   My wife applied for Chase bold and United Chase Jan 15 2013. Got approved for Chase United and got denied for Bold stating her credit is new with chase. She got 760+ credit score but new to country (3 years in US). They advise let her establish credit with Chase. Now it is so close to 6 months. Should she apply again? what are the chances?

Importing wives for fun and profit?

LOL now that's a great idea! Maybe I'll start the thread.

Got it! Yaaaay! I applied on 6/21 and the automated line said I'd have to wait 2 weeks for a written response. I checked again just now, and it says I'm approved. So all of you who are waiting for the written response, take heart, and try the automated response again. I am so thrilled - what a deal! Thanks OP!!!

I applied on the 20th and still get the 2 weeks notice...

I applied on 6/21 and still get 2 week notice.

Yeah, it'll vary from person to person. Just check daily.

mojoshtudd said:   Per TPG, this is extended through Monday.https://www.chase.com/online/business-credit-cards/ink-card-sbw.... (OP link) seems not working now.

contactcr said:   I called 888-269-8690 and followed the prompts to check App Status. Applied Sunday morning and the automated message told me I was approved and read out the credit line, APR, etc to me. Strange that they would not send an email, guess ill just wait for the letter!

FYI; I already have 1 AMEX Gold Business card but this is my first Chase Business card. Have 3 Personal with Chase atm, among other banks.

Thanks for the phone #. I just called and was approved with a $10k limit!

WOOO! 20k. I was paying off things like mad before I applied. Dunno if it helped, I'll pretend it did.

applied on the last day (Saturday) with 2BM - Plus & Bold. Called up App Status and the IVR said Pending and will let me know in writing within 2 weeks.
Should I call re-con or wait for a few more days to check the App Status? This is my first time with Chase or any business card.

Approved $8500.

I received the "two weeks" notice at outset, btw.

edit: Applied saturday night after some contemplation.

Applied 6/19 and still got the 2 weeks notice. I have about 6 chase personal cards and this is my first business. I am hoping I won't get denied, but we'll see. When I called into the live person she said it might take as long as 3-4 weeks for review because of the number of applicants they received.

Finally approved! 7.5k. Applied 6/16 at like 1am (right after the promo started).

GodelianKnot said:   Finally approved! 7.5k. Applied 6/16 at like 1am (right after the promo started).

By phone or by letter?

Applied last week - didn't get a decision over the phone when I called to confirm everything, but I logged into my Chase business account and see a new one listed now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.