• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just thought this deserved its own thread, since I almost missed it myself. As was said over here, Chase is offering extra bonus points for small business week. Here's the link.

I've been waiting a while to sign up for these, so I'm pretty excited!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
A little OT: Would applying for the Chase Ink Plus 3 months after being approved for the Chase Ink Bold raise red flags?... (more)

hightide (Oct. 01, 2013 @ 3:50a) |

I got them both within 3 months. Just told them I wanted the flexibility of a charge card, and a credit card.

daw4888 (Oct. 01, 2013 @ 6:01a) |

Just wanted to mention that I used Eli again for some UA Miles. He quoted the best offer of the 3 brokers I have been u... (more)

jeffj19 (Oct. 16, 2013 @ 12:25p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

anyone have success getting credited 10K for recently approved accounts??

Since AMEX throws the 75k BRG offer now and then, I'd expect 75k. But hey, 60k is pretty darn good.

kn9ght said:   Since AMEX throws the 75k BRG offer now and then, I'd expect 75k. But hey, 60k is pretty darn good.
60k UR points is worth far more than 75k AMEX points...

It is a business card. What do you guys fill in for business information.

What's the reconsideration number for their credit analysts / ninjas? I didn't get instant approval (says further review needed) -- might need to reallocate lines from my other cards.

scripta said:   What's the reconsideration number for their credit analysts / ninjas? I didn't get instant approval (says further review needed) -- might need to reallocate lines from my other cards.

Reconsideration number: 800-453-9719 but I think they are closed on Sundays. Good luck!

Are these points only good for travel?

now we know chase closes credit cards, blacklists you for abnormal perk abuse spend and for having many card accounts to many of us and these reports are everywhere . One blogger was brave enough to share his side of the story. Chase suddenly closed three of his credit cards, when asked why, they told him that he has too many open credit cards and we see risk..

sherap2 said:   now we know chase closes credit cards, blacklists you for abnormal perk abuse spend and for having many card accounts to many of us and these reports are everywhere . One blogger was brave enough to share his side of the story. Chase suddenly closed three of his credit cards, when asked why, they told him that he has too many open credit cards and we see risk..

I hear you!!! I have a CHASE Freedom (50K credit limit) and a CHASE INK Classic (15K limit). I'd like to apply for the INK BOLD but don't want to risk closure/blacklisting. I'd certainly be willing to reallocate from the Freedom credit line.

jaytrader said:   kn9ght said:   Since AMEX throws the 75k BRG offer now and then, I'd expect 75k. But hey, 60k is pretty darn good.

Lol. It depends on how people values these points.
I value 1 ur = 1.85 cpp, 1 mr = 1.5 cpp. So 60 ur = 75 mr or not too far off imo. I believe most people would agree with me.

Damn, just finished my 5k spend for 50k points.

07pilot4me said:   anyone have success getting credited 10K for recently approved accounts??

Yes, I emailed them and they promptly added 10k points. I had already met the 5000 purchase requirement, though.

Guys, I am one of the 3 partners of a LLC, and LLC address is not my address. Should I try ? I have 775 fico.

hansp said:   Guys, I am one of the 3 partners of a LLC, and LLC address is not my address. Should I try ? I have 775 fico.

many people just put themselves as the business for these types of cards.

http://millionmilesecrets.com/2012/12/12/chase-business-credit-c...

sherap2 said:   now we know chase closes credit cards, blacklists you for abnormal perk abuse spend and for having many card accounts to many of us and these reports are everywhere . One blogger was brave enough to share his side of the story. Chase suddenly closed three of his credit cards, when asked why, they told him that he has too many open credit cards and we see risk..

If you are not falling, you are not skiing hard enough.

OP, I want to write more than just thank you. I'm a teacher and my husband has a small business. Our budget is very tight so rewards from sign up bonuses make a huge difference in the quality of life of our family.

jaytrader said:   kn9ght said:   Since AMEX throws the 75k BRG offer now and then, I'd expect 75k. But hey, 60k is pretty darn good.

If you really believe that I'll be happy to trade you 60K UR for more than 75K MR all day long.

aeneas3 said:   hansp said:   Guys, I am one of the 3 partners of a LLC, and LLC address is not my address. Should I try ? I have 775 fico.

many people just put themselves as the business for these types of cards.

http://millionmilesecrets.com/2012/12/12/chase-business-credit-c...

Will apply this card tomorrow. Really in need for United miles.

i've tried a few times; i keep getting this error:
Server Error

Due to a technical error, we're unable to process your request. You may try to resubmit your request now or try again later if the problem continues.

Working for me 8:27 pm EST.

sayhey said:   sherap2 said:   now we know chase closes credit cards, blacklists you for abnormal perk abuse spend and for having many card accounts to many of us and these reports are everywhere . One blogger was brave enough to share his side of the story. Chase suddenly closed three of his credit cards, when asked why, they told him that he has too many open credit cards and we see risk..

I hear you!!! I have a CHASE Freedom (50K credit limit) and a CHASE INK Classic (15K limit). I'd like to apply for the INK BOLD but don't want to risk closure/blacklisting. I'd certainly be willing to reallocate from the Freedom credit line.

Why not close out the classic and go for the BOLD?

maddybeagle said:   07pilot4me said:   anyone have success getting credited 10K for recently approved accounts??

Yes, I emailed them and they promptly added 10k points. I had already met the 5000 purchase requirement, though.

Tried to send a secure message online but always got Null Pointer exception.

maddybeagle said:   07pilot4me said:   anyone have success getting credited 10K for recently approved accounts??

How long ago did you meet the 5000 spend? i got my 50k points posted about 1 month or 2 ago to my account, wondering if I have a chance of getting the extra 10k.

jolapo said:   maddybeagle said:   07pilot4me said:   anyone have success getting credited 10K for recently approved accounts??

Chase.com only likes Internet Explorer for secure messages.

Tofe said:   maddybeagle said:   07pilot4me said:   anyone have success getting credited 10K for recently approved accounts??

How long ago did you meet the 5000 spend? i got my 50k points posted about 1 month or 2 ago to my account, wondering if I have a chance of getting the extra 10k.

Mine was opened in early May. Met the 5000 requirement last week.

Thanks

Denied me, called 1800-453-9719 and still denied. Chase said I have had too many credit cards opened during the past year. Although I have closed most of them; I applied and received about 5 CCs in the past year.

Can you give a link to this blogger?

Will they allow you to have a Bold, and a Plus card at the same time?

daw4888 said:   Will they allow you to have a Bold, and a Plus card at the same time?

Yes. If you currently have bold and are looking to get plus and they ask why you want both mention that you're "looking to make a few purchases that you're looking to spread the payments over a few months. This card will provide you the flexibility to do that."

milkandcookies said:   jolapo said:   maddybeagle said:   07pilot4me said:   anyone have success getting credited 10K for recently approved accounts??

Chase.com only likes Internet Explorer for secure messages.

or try to fire SM quickly. I think it is time out issue on Chrome and FF. What I do is copy and paste the message as soon as I am finished typing up (just in case of an error) and send a new SM.

Called reconsideration and they told me they weren't doing "expedited" approvals currently and that I'd have to wait until they sent out the decision and/or called to ask for more info. (I didn't ask for expedited, just asked if I could provide any extra info they needed to decide, but that's what she said.)

Guess they're jammed up with people trying to get in on the 60k points.

GodelianKnot said:   Called reconsideration and they told me they weren't doing "expedited" approvals currently and that I'd have to wait until they sent out the decision and/or called to ask for more info. (I didn't ask for expedited, just asked if I could provide any extra info they needed to decide, but that's what she said.)

DITTO. I applied for the INK BOLD card earlier this morning and called the Reconsideration line a couple of hours later. I explained that I have two CHASE cards from which I'd be more than happy to allocate any credit lines. I was told that I'd have to wait until I receive a letter.

Is the only difference b/w Bold and Plus the repayment plans?

zaas said:   Is the only difference b/w Bold and Plus the repayment plans?

and the credit limit

dang I wish i did this one before I apped for the SW card.

I called 888-269-8690 and followed the prompts to check App Status. Applied Sunday morning and the automated message told me I was approved and read out the credit line, APR, etc to me. Strange that they would not send an email, guess ill just wait for the letter!

FYI; I already have 1 AMEX Gold Business card but this is my first Chase Business card. Have 3 Personal with Chase atm, among other banks.

How long do we have to meet the spending requirements

Skipping 189 Messages...
Just wanted to mention that I used Eli again for some UA Miles. He quoted the best offer of the 3 brokers I have been using. He is always very respondent and makes the transaction very quick and easy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014