• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found this new gem today and it worked with my CitiForward Card

Use this link and sign in to you Thank You account:

https://online.citibank.com/US/JSO/signon/DisplayUsernameSignon....

Under Bonus Registration codes, enter: TYAMCAZON2

Instead of clicking on the link, you could always try to log in directly to your Citi Thank you account and entering the code in the Bonus Registration Code area under My Account > Enter Promotional Code. The expiration is June 30, 2013 and is limited to 20,000 registrants.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I got the same response, as I entered the code in Promo box as well as the bonus code box, but the system added 1000 pts... (more)

boredmaus (Jul. 10, 2013 @ 4:08p) |

One thing I learned about the shop with points at Amazon.com is when redeeming points you have to use that same credit c... (more)

MrVietnam (Jul. 10, 2013 @ 7:28p) |

You can apply an unused Amazon GC if you have one -- just select pay with points and then apply the GC on the final chec... (more)

jatan1986 (Jul. 10, 2013 @ 7:48p) |

You are ALMOST DONE! Now just click on "Continue" below (or go to Amazon.com/citi) to link your ThankYou® and Amazon.com accounts. Offer expires at 11:59 PM ET on 6/30/2013 or until the first 20,000 members have linked-whichever comes first. Once you link, bonus points will be posted to your ThankYou account by July 10th 2013. For questions, contact Customer Service at 1-800-THANKYOU. ThankYou® Customer Service hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8AM-1AM ET, and 9AM-9PM ET on Saturday and Sunday.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice, thanks! I wonder if you can use this multiple times with different cards?

Thanks. Any idea of how long it will take for the 1,000 bonus Thank You points to post?

MrVietnam said:   Thanks. Any idea of how long it will take for the 1,000 bonus Thank You points to post?

It will post by July 10th.

anks329 said:   nice, thanks! I wonder if you can use this multiple times with different cards?
Only if you haven't combined your ThankYou accounts.

"You are not eligible for the promotional bonus at this time."

Missed it?

Got it. Thanks!

did you enter it in the correct box mentioned in the OP?

Looks like you can link an already linked card. Let me wait and see if the 1K points show up.

blkwidow said:   did you enter it in the correct box mentioned in the OP?

Oops, I missed the part about using the Bonus Registration Code box. Thanks! Worked now.

GodelianKnot said:   "You are not eligible for the promotional bonus at this time."

Missed it?

Just worked for me. Are you using a TY card to link to your amzn account?

Thanks, OP. Jut thought it was worth point out though that the offer is limited to the first 20,000 customers:

"You are ALMOST DONE! Now just click on "Continue" below (or go to Amazon.com/citi) to link your ThankYou and Amazon.com accounts. Offer expires at 11:59 PM ET on 6/30/2013 or until the first 20,000 members have linked-whichever comes first. Once you link, bonus points will be posted to your ThankYou account by July 10th 2013. For questions, contact Customer Service at 1-800-THANKYOU. ThankYou Customer Service hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 8AM-1AM ET, and 9AM-9PM ET on Saturday and Sunday."

Thanks OP, looks like it worked. Fine print says will work through 6/30, or until 20k members have signed up, whichever comes first.

Says points should post by 7/10.

I'm retarded.. I get to the thankyou site, but I can't find a "Bonus registration code" area anywhere.. I see "bonus center" and "Bonus Points Offers" at the bottom... I think I'm losing it.

sweet, $10 free. Thanks OP.

fatwallet7345 said:   I'm retarded.. I get to the thankyou site, but I can't find a "Bonus registration code" area anywhere.. I see "bonus center" and "Bonus Points Offers" at the bottom... I think I'm losing it.

Hover over "My Account", and then click on "Enter Promotional Code". Maybe try this direct link once you're logged in...

GodelianKnot said:   "You are not eligible for the promotional bonus at this time."

Missed it?
Same here - and only have a single Citi Thank You CC, so maybe it is for other Thank You products?

Congratulations xxx, your Citi ThankYou Rewards account is now linked to your Amazon.com account.

Offer expires at 11:59 PM ET on 6/30/2013 or until the first 20,000 members have linked-whichever comes first. Once you link, bonus points will be posted to your ThankYou account by July 10th 2013.

Tanks! Lets see is the points show up...

What's up with 1 TY point not equal to $0.01 in Amazon... looks like you're only getting 80% of your total TY value. Let's hope they'll bring back the Amazon gift card option which is a lot better than just buying through the Amazon/TY points system. Nonetheless, this extra 1k point is a great deal when we get it.

tkny said:   What's up with 1 TY point not equal to $0.01 in Amazon... looks like you're only getting 80% of your total TY value. Let's hope they'll bring back the Amazon gift card option which is a lot better than just buying through the Amazon/TY points system. Nonetheless, this extra 1k point is a great deal when we get it.

Student loan rebates, FTW!!

Worked for me...we'll see if I get the points....

Got error that I am not eligible for this promotion.

thx op! i think it worked, just gotta wait till it posts.

dukerau said:   Got error that I am not eligible for this promotion.

Worked in the Bonus Registration Code slot for me. Missed that detail on first glance in the OP

Nice finding. Thx

Nice...will see if this shows up.

Thanks. The code seemed to go through. I had to unlink my card at Amazon and then relinked with this process. Will see what happens.

Well done Widow

Thanks worked for me.

Please don't be stupid and actually USE the ty points at Amazon. As someone said earlier, you get a reduced value. Instead, call them and they will issue an Amazon kindle GC at the standard rate, which you can then use at Amazon.
I swear, the ty program is such shit in some cases.

noodlz said:   fatwallet7345 said:   I'm retarded.. I get to the thankyou site, but I can't find a "Bonus registration code" area anywhere.. I see "bonus center" and "Bonus Points Offers" at the bottom... I think I'm losing it.

Hover over "My Account", and then click on "Enter Promotional Code". Maybe try this direct link once you're logged in...

Thanks, worked perfect!

itsausername said:   GodelianKnot said:   "You are not eligible for the promotional bonus at this time."

Missed it?
Same here - and only have a single Citi Thank You CC, so maybe it is for other Thank You products?

I only have a single TY credit card and the promotion worked for me.

Solid. Thanks

Looks like the promotion is over.

Getting following... (After logging in and using direct link)

This page is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

spotrun said:   Looks like the promotion is over.

Getting following... (After logging in and using direct link)

This page is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Go to citibank.com, logout, follow the link, and login through the link.

Has the bonus posted for anyone? Daraius posted it was immediate for him. http://millionmilesecrets.com/2013/06/28/1000-citi-thank-you-poi...

Mine was immediate. I did bonus code first, but didnt have my credit card with me so I couldn't register.
Then when I got my card I did bonus code. Said I was already registered (which I was).
Then I entered the number in bonus AND promo code fields when i had my card with me. Got my points immediately.

Already spent them.

imbatman said:   Mine was immediate. I did bonus code first, but didnt have my credit card with me so I couldn't register.
Then when I got my card I did bonus code. Said I was already registered (which I was).
Then I entered the number in bonus AND promo code fields when i had my card with me. Got my points immediately.

Already spent them.

Thanks, imbatman! Got them now!

Guys, for those who already linked the accounts, what you have to do is go back into your TY account, select My Account - Use a Promotional Code. In the Promotional or Invitation Code leave the Promotional selected, put the code in and submit. The points will post immediately.

Skipping 30 Messages...
You can apply an unused Amazon GC if you have one -- just select pay with points and then apply the GC on the final checkout page (did this earlier this year to get rid of ~$2 in TY points sitting in my account)

You can also try to place the order using points & CC then quickly go to the order status page and click on "apply GC balance to this order" -- I haven't tried this so not sure if it works

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014