• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Heads up - Bank of America POWER REWARDS CARD 5X rewards on Gas, Grocery, Restaurants Through 09/30
Hi,

Bank of america 5% Cash Back for 3rd quarter is back.

Copy pasting the info from a deal posted on 01/04

Heads up - Bank of America POWER REWARDS CARD 5X rewards on Gas, Grocery, Restaurants Through 9/30.
5x bonus points offer. Now simply use your credit card for these qualifying everyday purchases and earn 5x points (up to 2,500 bonus points) through Sept 30, 2013:

Gas Stations woot Grocery Stores Drug Stores Restaurants

5% off with bank of america POWER REWARDS card

Check your email or go to https://easyrewards.bankofamerica.com/ and say you don't have promo code.
Also you will get the offer details when you logout from BOA online session.

No worries for Thumps Down.. At least few get better than nothing Wink

Congratulations! You have successfully activated the 5x bonus points offer. Now simply use your credit card for these qualifying everyday purchases and earn 5x points (up to 2,500 bonus points) through September 30, 2013
Gas Stations Grocery Stores Drug Stores Restaurants

We appreciate your business and invite you to continue to experience all your account has to offer.

This offer was described in a communication that was sent to you on 6/25/2013. Please refer to the communication you received from Bank of America for additional offer details.

thanks jingchak op sd

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Targeted offer, but thanks for the reminder to check easyrewards site.

(up to 2,500 bonus points)

Pass.

I was able to get the same offer on my BOA Rewards Mastercard after checking that site. Thanks!

Isn't that an amazing $25?

Everyone should check their mailboxes though as I know there are various targeted offers for Chase spend bonuses with much higher caps. Hyatt Chase and Airtran Chase cards were the ones I got.

One of my two cards qualified. A few things:

- It appears that the offer is NOW thru 9/30 (not Q3). I know it's only a few days, but...
- My redemption levels are not 100 points per redeemed dollar. GCs appear to be 3500 points for $25, and CashBack seems to be much worse (until you approach a $500 redemption). Is this the case with others here?

You probably should have made this a generic Bank of America 5% bonus thread, since the old one has been archived.

I don't have a Power Rewards card, but my MLB card got

Congratulations! You have successfully activated the 5% Cash Back offer. Now simply use your credit card on these qualifying back-to-school purchases and earn 5% Cash Back (up to $25) through September 30, 2013:

Office Supply Stores Book Stores Shoe Stores Electronics & Computer Stores

Hopefully Frys and Newegg qualify. Last quarter I had 5% at grocery stores and other categories.

My 1-2-3 card claims that I already signed up for a promotion on 3/29, which is a little odd since they're quarterly offers (I never used last quarter's since it was only 3% on stuff). As usual, nothing on my FIA AMEX card.

gloreglabert said:   (up to 2,500 bonus points)

Pass.

Nice to see banks create promotions for the ordinary people but with limits to keep the churners away!

I go the bonus points offer as described in the OP after entering I had no promo code. Thanks OP! I now have nearly 3 months to reach the bonus 2,500 points - bummer I only knew about this now though as last night I spent $100 at the grocery store, but better late than never. I am kind of surprised I got this offer as last quarter I had a similar offer that expired in June: back-to-back quarters of5x point offers. Priceless...

I called customer service and evidently this 5x offer first became available June 24, 2013 for registrations and does last until September 30, 2013. This will be a great way to get yet another $25 statement credit with not too much effort.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.