• 114151617 18
  • Page
  • Text Only
nsdp said:   
tuphat said:   Texasbar.com indicates that Siever was indeed disbarred. Cunningham has faced past disciplinary actions but still has her Texas bar card.

BUT: I didn't find anything indicating that either person has worked for Bexar DAs office, or that current DA Reed was disbarred. Maybe she has a slander case vs ndsp?

If she had a slander suit against me it would be posted on the Docket sheet in the Bexar County District Clerk's Office. Another admission of GENUINE IGNORANCE tuphat. Only expunction, juvenile, and adoption cases in Texas state court may be sealed. And it sure as hell would have been on the front page of the Express News.  

Dude: Your irony detector obviously broke. I used "case" as shorthand for "cause for action," and then w/ tongue in cheek. Didn't mean to imply that she actually filed something against you. BTW ... are you going to provide support for your assertions??

dbond79 said:   More smoke and mirrors. You still haven't answered the question as to whether those 2 lawyers from Austin who ran afoul of some judge during a bankruptcy case are supposed to be the same as the 2 Bexar County DA's staffers which you claim faced disciplinary action along with their boss (highly doubtful) or if they just represent some other completely irrelevant case from over 20 years ago which you brought up for no reason, other than the fact that you were actually able to produce documentation about them.

NSDP, trolling since 2006.

dbond I am testing the legal knowledge of our supposed "panel of experts" on finding these stories and their flimsy excuses for not doing so.. Cunningham and Seiver never worked for the DA. I never claimed that or implied that. That conjecture is an example of the asinine conclusions of the "knowledgeable posters". The key reference is the Court local rules. The "knowledgeable posters" should have been researching those and I bet no one has ever read the rules. The Story is quite explicit as to their status. Cunningham was the Chapter 7 trustee(US TRUSTEE's Office) appointed in the case IN Re Ruben Johnson. The US Trustee's Office ranks about 3 or 4 levels higher in the law enforcement pecking order than the state District Attorney's Office. The point of the story for those whose head it went over is that you don't want to get caught fibbing to a Bankruptcy Judge, a US Magistrate or a US District Judge if you are a lowly state prosecutor. The consequences are severe enough when you are a part of the US Trustee's office which is a part of DOJ.

You were correct when I used the term Debarred. That means someone is suspended for a period of time and in Federal Court can resume practice after completing the Ethics exam. Then the file is sealed. You were smart enough to recognize what I said not what you wanted me to say.

tuphat said:   nsdp said:   
tuphat said:   Texasbar.com indicates that Siever was indeed disbarred. Cunningham has faced past disciplinary actions but still has her Texas bar card.

BUT: I didn't find anything indicating that either person has worked for Bexar DAs office, or that current DA Reed was disbarred. Maybe she has a slander case vs ndsp?

If she had a slander suit against me it would be posted on the Docket sheet in the Bexar County District Clerk's Office. Another admission of GENUINE IGNORANCE tuphat. Only expunction, juvenile, and adoption cases in Texas state court may be sealed. And it sure as hell would have been on the front page of the Express News.  

Dude: Your irony detector obviously broke. I used "case" as shorthand for "cause for action," and then w/ tongue in cheek. Didn't mean to imply that she actually filed something against you. BTW ... are you going to provide support for your assertions??

I don't think she would have a cause of action either. The truth is an absolute bar. And as an elected offical she is a public figure. Obviously you never thought of that complication did you and just started typing without engaging your brain? As to the other two items I have given you a road map. Are you too lazy to search the list and then too cheap to pay the Express News fees for the story? I only spoon feed infants in high chairs do you qualify??

Bro, 

Based on your avatar, id, etc. I'm assuming these are Boston cops? WTF, I wouldve assumed you were in Ohio or one of our Police States in the south...... After 1-4 how long did you have to spend in "the box"?

What we've got here is failure to communicate  ....
BostonOne said:   Here have been my last few interactions with law enforcement:

1) Officer accusing me of a crime when I wanted to file a police report for my stolen property
2) Officer yelling & cursing at me after my car was incapacitated on the highway by something that fell off the back of a truck
3) Officer telling me not to file a police report after someone broke into my car
4) Officer threatening to arrest me if I didn't sign a traffic ticket where he listed my speed as several miles an hour faster than I was going and what was displayed on his radar (enough to move it from a minor to a major moving violation).
5) Officer thanking me for calling 911 and remaining with an accident victim until he arrived.

In all of these situations, I was cooperative, polite and deferential. In all of these situations except #5, the cops were total jerks. They could have effectively done their job without being total a**h****. But, they chose not to. In none of these situations were they in any danger from anyone, especially not me. You'll excuse my healthy skepticism of the goodwill of the police.

jesrf said:   Bro, 

Based on your avatar, id, etc. I'm assuming these are Boston cops? WTF, I wouldve assumed you were in Ohio or one of our Police States in the south...... After 1-4 how long did you have to spend in "the box"?

What we've got here is failure to communicate   ....
BostonOne said:   Here have been my last few interactions with law enforcement:

1) Officer accusing me of a crime when I wanted to file a police report for my stolen property
2) Officer yelling & cursing at me after my car was incapacitated on the highway by something that fell off the back of a truck
3) Officer telling me not to file a police report after someone broke into my car
4) Officer threatening to arrest me if I didn't sign a traffic ticket where he listed my speed as several miles an hour faster than I was going and what was displayed on his radar (enough to move it from a minor to a major moving violation).
5) Officer thanking me for calling 911 and remaining with an accident victim until he arrived.

In all of these situations, I was cooperative, polite and deferential. In all of these situations except #5, the cops were total jerks. They could have effectively done their job without being total a**h****. But, they chose not to. In none of these situations were they in any danger from anyone, especially not me. You'll excuse my healthy skepticism of the goodwill of the police.

Only #3 was a Boston cop. Others were MA state troopers or officers in other states.

taxmantoo said:   
cestmoi123 said:   
Yup, a credit card check can definitely come back as denied, retain card.

In which case I'd want to see it destroyed before I left the store.
To the point where I'd forcibly grab it and bend/twist it into two pieces.

What's the rationale?

Technically, you can post your credit card number, expiration, CVC, etc, in a public place, and not be liable for purchases on that card.
I am not saying go do the thing I suggest in the last sentence, but credit card these days is about the equivalent to toilet paper: used a lot, abused a lot, and you need a new one about every few days.  Literally.  My (rarely used) Chase cards have been hacked about 6 times in the last 6 months.  Seems like between the global processors, Visa / MC, the random stores, and banks themselves, they can't keep their data secure enough.

tolamapS said:   
taxmantoo said:   
cestmoi123 said:   
Yup, a credit card check can definitely come back as denied, retain card.

In which case I'd want to see it destroyed before I left the store.
To the point where I'd forcibly grab it and bend/twist it into two pieces.

What's the rationale?

Technically, you can post your credit card number, expiration, CVC, etc, in a public place, and not be liable for purchases on that card.
I am not saying go do the thing I suggest in the last sentence, but credit card these days is about the equivalent to toilet paper: used a lot, abused a lot, and you need a new one about every few days.  Literally.  My (rarely used) Chase cards have been hacked about 6 times in the last 6 months.  Seems like between the global processors, Visa / MC, the random stores, and banks themselves, they can't keep their data secure enough.

I am all but certain your TOS says that you are liable if you do not engage in reasonable safeguarding of your account information.  I remember SIS discussing this specifically, albeit with respect to debit cards.

@ndsp ..  I am not your paralegal or law clerk.  Provide the support for your assertion that DA has been disbarred.  Put up or shut up. 

nsdp said:   
Are any of you competent to conduct legal research? If so you would have found the news article in your search for stories concerning Judge Hinojosa above and recognized the problems you face. I appreciate how each of you contributes to the monumnetal evidence of your collective incompetence. I now think you as a group are so incompetent that you cannot recognize your own incompetence AKA Dunning-Kruger Syndrome.

Since I'm so incompetent, why haven't you taken me up on my offer to make $1000 an hour off my incompetence (post linked below)?

Option 1: NSDP made something up, or misremembered it, and now doesn't want to admit it.
Option 2: He thinks his time is worth more than $1000 an hour.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1290522/m17927662/#m17927662

tuphat said:   @ndsp ..  I am not your paralegal or law clerk.  Provide the support for your assertion that DA has been disbarred.  Put up or shut up. 
  He's "testing our legal knowledge". LOL.

I noticed that nsdp's modus operandi is to jump in and out of discussions, spew a lot of impressive-sounding "facts" (probably many are made up) and then disappear for a while. If challenged to prove them, he switches to ad hominem attacks and claims that those "facts" are written in Sanskrit and secreted in some far-flung places. If you can't read Sanskrit and don't know the combination to the vault, then you're stupid and too bad for you... Way to win an argument...

kb75 said:   I noticed that nsdp's modus operandi is to jump in and out of discussions, spew a lot of impressive-sounding "facts" (probably many are made up) and then disappear for a while. Multiple personalities - the one who likes to post only gets the body every so often...

I have no doubt that most of this stuff is actual derived from some degree of fact, just overembellished and grossly misapplied. Although the story about some Nazi generals being convicted of war crimed being used as the so-called "proof" that we've all committed mortgage fraud was just plain baffling.

kb75 said:   I noticed that nsdp's modus operandi is to jump in and out of discussions, spew a lot of impressive-sounding "facts" (probably many are made up) and then disappear for a while. If challenged to prove them, he switches to ad hominem attacks and claims that those "facts" are written in Sanskrit and secreted in some far-flung places. If you can't read Sanskrit and don't know the combination to the vault, then you're stupid and too bad for you... Way to win an argument...
  I think that was the plot of the Da Vinci Code.

Bump to remind NSDP that we're waiting for his support that DA Susan Reed was disbarred ...

Or debarred, to be fair.

Bump to nag MIA nsdp: donde esta la beef?

Last Login Date
Wednesday, September 4th 2013 8:12 PM

From now on, anytime nsdp comes back to post more (made-up) stories, we should link a response back to this thread.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014