• Go to page :
  • 123 4 5
  • Text Only
dammit. no $500 coupons on eBay

There's a $200 offer available through October 15, 2013, for Chase Total Checking.

https://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/shared/marketing/page/231758_200_frdm&ID=0000015770

However, you must be logged in to your current Chase Bank online account in order to open the above link.

If you click on the link when not logged in, it will redirect to the login page, where you must add your login credentials, and then you will be redirected back to the promo page.

If anybody doesn't have an online account with Chase and wants the coupon code, just PM me with your email address, and I'll send you a PDF printout of the entire coupon. I'll do this for free, of course, just to help you out.

There's also the $150 bonus link as well:

https://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/shared/marke...

No login required for that one.

Im about to signup for a Chase checking account today.   Glad I found this thread.   To bad the $200 isnt still active.    Whats the most they offered?   Is it better to signup at a local branch or online?

I logged into my Chase credit card account yesterday and was offered the $200 bonus so if you have a Chase account already it's worth a shot.

kagejishin said:   I logged into my Chase credit card account yesterday and was offered the $200 bonus so if you have a Chase account already it's worth a shot.
  Any chance that you can share the link? It would be the landing page URL after you click on the link from within your Chase account.

Here is a link for Chase Premier Plus Checking Account $200 bonus. Good through November 26, 2013.

https://rewardschase.epsilon.com/XSell/app200/p4127-l2

Higher account requirements though, so beware.

maximoney said:   Here is a link for Chase Premier Plus Checking Account $200 bonus. Good through November 26, 2013.

This offer is for a Chase Premier Plus account.  The offer I received was for Chase Total Checking which only requires $100 initial deposit and direct deposit.  I'd give a link but I only got the offer after I logged in so it may only be good for Chase customers who already have some other kind of account like credit or a mortgage.

kagejishin said:   
I'd give a link but I only got the offer after I logged in so it may only be good for Chase customers who already have some other kind of account like credit or a mortgage.

Usually, when you share those types of links, other Chase customers can log into their Chase card accounts and then open the link to access their own unique offer code, similar to the link that I shared in one of my previous posts above here.

kagejishin said:   
maximoney said:   Here is a link for Chase Premier Plus Checking Account $200 bonus. Good through November 26, 2013.

This offer is for a Chase Premier Plus account.  The offer I received was for Chase Total Checking which only requires $100 initial deposit and direct deposit.  I'd give a link but I only got the offer after I logged in so it may only be good for Chase customers who already have some other kind of account like credit or a mortgage.

I logged in to that website but after you enter your email it says

Your request can not be processed at this time. Please try again later.

maximoney said:   
kagejishin said:   
I'd give a link but I only got the offer after I logged in so it may only be good for Chase customers who already have some other kind of account like credit or a mortgage.

Usually, when you share those types of links, other Chase customers can log into their Chase card accounts and then open the link to access their own unique offer code, similar to the link that I shared in one of my previous posts above here.

I logged into my Chase account I have several Chase cards

But I do not see 200 offer for checking

Can you please be more specific?

fleetwoodmac said:   
  Hi. As far the the Premier Plus Checking link, it has stopped working for whatever reason, so that doesn't seem to be available anymore.

As far as the $200 Total Checking links you can get through your Chase online account, you have to be targeted in order to get access to that link.

If your account is not targeted, you won't see it when you log in.

However, if someone is targeted and has access to the link, they can then share that link with other people, and those people can access the link (only when logged in to their own accounts).

That's what I was referencing, so I hope that clarifies things.

Basically, you might get lucky and have your account targeted with a promotional link, but if not, someone who was targeted can share the link with you, and you'll be able to access the promotional page (when you are logged in to your account).

How many times have some people done this? This would be my third time in 2 years. Does Chase eventually blacklist you? I don't want to piss off Chase as they have a lot of good credit card deals too.

Edit: I see at the bottom you can only get it once per calendar year, even though at the top is says within 90 days of closing.  Guess I'll wait until January.  But I'm still interested if there's ever any AA from Chase.

Quovatis said:   How many times have some people done this? This would be my third time in 2 years. Does Chase eventually blacklist you? I don't want to piss off Chase as they have a lot of good credit card deals too.

Edit: I see at the bottom you can only get it once per calendar year, even though at the top is says within 90 days of closing.  Guess I'll wait until January.  But I'm still interested if there's ever any AA from Chase.

This is my 10th year churning the once per year checking bonus. Most years I open in person in a branch. I am sure they can see my old accounts but so far they haven't said anything to me.

New Chase Total Checking Account $200 Promotional Link.

https://www.chase.com/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/shared/marketing...

It's valid through December 15, 2013.

You must be logged in to a Chase Bank online account in order to open the link.

Requires a direct deposit.

Thanks! This is my Thanksgiving bonus.

Matr0skin said:   Thanks! This is my Thanksgiving bonus.
  Mine too.  Thanks!

Wonderful. Going to a Chase branch when I visit NYC as I don't have one local

All,
Please keep in mind that a "deposit" has to be made within 10 days of opening the account to receive the bonus.  The initial transaction to fund the account using your credit card or external bank account is considered a "transfer".  The customer service representative indicated that I have to physically go to the bank and deposit $100 or withdraw a $100 from my account and deposit it back into my account.  Seems kind of silly.  This is how the banking institution gets out of paying the bonus.  Consumer beware.....

Thanks,

Simsi67 said:   All,
Please keep in mind that a "deposit" has to be made within 10 days of opening the account to receive the bonus.  The initial transaction to fund the account using your credit card or external bank account is considered a "transfer".  The customer service representative indicated that I have to physically go to the bank and deposit $100 or withdraw a $100 from my account and deposit it back into my account.  Seems kind of silly.  This is how the banking institution gets out of paying the bonus.  Consumer beware.....

Thanks,

So would a 2nd "transfer" a day later from your external bank account count as a "deposit" and qualify?

Thanks,

Never heard of it. Old bank can always learn new tricks.

anyone know if the 6months required time open is 6 months to-the-day? or 6 statements must print? or? (Have $1500 sitting in account with first opening transfer posted on 5/20/2013.
Although, I am waiting for an extra $5 to post.

As a heads up to others:
If you login to chase and go to your checking account, there may be a banner ad (mine has it) that says "Go Paperless and get $5!" Says you have to setup checking paperless statements by December 31,2013 (It doesn't say when the bonus posts though).

maximoney said:   New Chase Total Checking Account $200 Promotional Link.

https://www.chase.com/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/shared/marketing/page/238575_200_xlob&ID=0000015955&jp_aid_a=57866536&jp_aid_p=col_myaccts/rtnv1

Is this link still working ? I just tried the link when logged in and got sent to the "
The page you requested has either moved or no longer exists." 

Yeah the newest link posted isnt working.

anonymous4 said:   
maximoney said:   New Chase Total Checking Account $200 Promotional Link.

https://www.chase.com/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/shared/marketing/page/238575_200_xlob&ID=0000015955&jp_aid_a=57866536&jp_aid_p=col_myaccts/rtnv1 

Is this link still working ? I just tried the link when logged in and got sent to the "

The page you requested has either moved or no longer exists." 

The link I previously posted that expired on 12/15/2013 is dead now. Does anybody have a new link?

I don't think there are any current links
BUT
There are folks selling codes for the $200 bonus on fleabay for 99 cents or $1.  I think a lot expire on 12/15...
I bought one and used it online with no problems.  A pretty good return on your money at 200%...

FYI, for those looking, the ones on fleabay for $1 require direct deposit. The ones that don't are a bit more expensive, ~$20.

For those not interested in buying the $200 promo, there's a $150 promo currently open (requires direct deposit).

Just got one from eBay. $1 for the $200 code.

How long does the initial deposit via credit card usually take to show up on the account?

DPG said:   How long does the initial deposit via credit card usually take to show up on the account?  

a few days.

Opened 12/23
CapitalOne360 trial deposits posted 12/26
CapitalOne360 ACH posted 12/27
$200 bonus credited 12/31

Anyone know of a new $200 promo link?   Anyone have a spare code?

databender said:   Also of note regarding opening new Chase checking accounts, my account that I opened online was locked today. CSR said that I had to go to a branch with two forms of ID to unlock it, which I did. According to the banker that was helping me, online applications rarely go through without a hitch, in my case it was because my CA Driver's License "had not been updated recently" so they could not verify my identity. It wasn't a huge deal, but I will definitely open future Chase accounts at the branch.

I had near the exact same experience.  A good reminder of why I hate doing business with Chase - it's always a pain in the ass. 

But I guess if they were a good company to work with, they wouldn't have to bribe people to become customers... so in a way, I'm glad Chase sucks!

Please keep in mind that a "deposit" has to be made within 10 days of opening the account to receive the bonus.  The initial transaction to fund the account using your credit card or external bank account is considered a "transfer". 

My initial deposit when I open the account is a transfer and doesn't count as a deposit??? 

Anyone else experience this? 

slappycakes said:   
Please keep in mind that a "deposit" has to be made within 10 days of opening the account to receive the bonus.  The initial transaction to fund the account using your credit card or external bank account is considered a "transfer". 

My initial deposit when I open the account is a transfer and doesn't count as a deposit??? 

Anyone else experience this? 

i've received the bonus 4 or 5 times and a transfer definitely counts as a deposit. Not sure why this person says otherwise. In recent years certain ACH transfers haven't worked to trigger the bonus though..

My bonus triggering direct deposit was "required within 45 days of opening...". Not 10.

And health savings account deposit of $8.65 triggered it. The bonus shows up within 10 days after direct deposit triggering event. Maybe that's where the confusion is?

DPG said:   Opened 12/23

Great timing.  You can do these once per calendar year.  (I have done for last 4 years).  So you can do it again in 2014.

cak144 said:   

Great timing.  You can do these once per calendar year.  (I have done for last 4 years).  So you can do it again in 2014.

How long after opening the account do you close it? I had been lazy in closing the account and whenever this offer showed up, I already had an account (most of these require no account in the past 90 days). I closed my last one in Aug but missed this Dec 15th offer, didnt think of buying from eBay. I guess I lost the 2013 calendar year. Now even in 2014 cant find the $200 offer.

pepperminty said:   
cak144 said:   

How long after opening the account do you close it? I had been lazy in closing the account and whenever this offer showed up, I already had an account (most of these require no account in the past 90 days). I closed my last one in Aug but missed this Dec 15th offer, didnt think of buying from eBay. I guess I lost the 2013 calendar year. Now even in 2014 cant find the $200 offer.

I think there is usually a penalty if closed within 6 mos. Not sure if they impose it strictly but I have always waited 6 mos.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014