FHA for non-warrantable Condo?

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi everyone,

I am in need of a cash out loan from my condo that is a non-warrantable condo. Does anyone know if FHA do this? Please let me know and many thanks in advance. =)

Best,

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No FHA does not do loans on a Non-Warrantable Condo. "Non-Warrantable" means that the units of the project are ineligible for Conventional and Government Financing because of certain reasons. Most commonly it is because of the Owner Occupied/Investor Ownership Mix of the Complex.

You are going to have to seek financing with a Bank/Broker that workes with Private Non-GSE lender that would be typical in the JUMBO marketplace or a portfolio bank loan.

Your search in my opinion may not be easy unless you are in a High Volume of Condos marketplace like Southern Florida or NYC.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014