Chase $150 - $200 Savings Coupons ?

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Any luck using coupons issued to another person/address? The terms say: "Personal savings accounts. Coupon good one time and may not be transferred to others." Seems to require a branch visit.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Call and Ask a "personal banker" at branch to find out, this will NOT kill the deal for the rest of us based on experience.

From recent experience it seems that the codes are not attached to the name themselves. However it depends upon the banker

kyljmes said:   From recent experience it seems that the codes are not attached to the name themselves. However it depends upon the banker
† Not sure if true but I got the impression from the banker, that the paper coupons, at least, might be linked to address.
My banker told me spouse could use mine. † †They seem to have your complete history........mine told me how many checking and savings accounts I had opened in the last X yrs and how many bonuses, etc. † † I guess I'm going to have ease out gradually in the future to keep on their good side. † Good thing is that the min balance is only $300 for 6 mos., I think.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014