Capitol One 360 Checking: $50 bonus

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://home.capitalone360.com/lp-checkingparty

"No fees & no minimums"

"Open 360 Checking and make a total of 3 Card purchases or Person2Person Payments (or any combo of the 2) within 45 days of account opening. Your $50 bonus will automatically be deposited into your account on day 50." 

Member Summary
Expect a hard pull on your credit report.
  • Also categorized in:

I think this is for new customers only.  If you ever had a deposit acct with Capitol then you won't get the bonus.

I have an old Electric Orange checking account that was opened before ING Direct became Capital One 360. I think I probably wouldn't qualify...

Decent place to park cash if you have 50K + since it pays .8% APY.

You will not get the bonus is you are a prior ING customer, it will most likely tell you in the application as it did to me aroud the fourth of July promo deals time period.

chrisrconant said:   https://home.capitalone360.com/lp-checkingparty   

"No fees & no minimums"

"Open 360 Checking and make a total of 3 Card purchases or Person2Person Payments (or any combo of the 2) within 45 days of account opening. Your $50 bonus will automatically be deposited into your account on day 50." 

Still a hard pull?

You also get a free checkbook (50 checks) for signing up for this.

If you were a previous ING Direct customer and now the account has been converted into a Capital One 360 checking account, you also can request a free checkbook!

yOyOYoo said:   You also get a free checkbook (50 checks) for signing up for this.

If you were a previous ING Direct customer and now the account has been converted into a Capital One 360 checking account, you also can request a free checkbook!

I just requested a free checkbook.  Thank you for your info.

Green OP and luigi2008, just ordered a free checkbook reading your posts!

What if you have credit cards from Capital One?

Does Captial One has consistence high interest rate and good enough services to keep the account for long term? Especially if only want one online banking account? Or what other bank is a better choice for good services and consistence high interest rate?

Has anyone confirmed this is for new customers only?   I currently have a account (since ING) but I just got married and I want to open a new joint account with my wife.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014