• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
We are writing to tell you about some important changes to your American Express Serve® Account. These changes will allow us to provide you with even more value and convenience when you use your Account.

• Coming Soon - Free Ways to Add Cash at Retail Locations: American Express Serve customers will soon be able to add money to their Account for free at CVS/pharmacy stores nationwide and participating 7-Eleven locations. Stay tuned for more information.

Amex is playing us
Everybody need to close and switch back from BB to Serve in order to avoid buying VR's with fee OR going to WalMart and dealing with CS or standing in multiple lines

You can now be able to add money as follows

$0 Direct Deposit
$0 Checking/Savings Account
$0 Debit/Credit Card

Coming Soon: Add cash for $0 at CVS/pharmacy stores nationwide and participating 7–Eleven locations (Hopefully we can swipe debit/credit card to load)

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

^^^Thread was blocked by moderator in error , now open for discussion

I was at local cvs today and saw bunch of serve prepaid card. You can load from $10 to $500 and fees was $2.95 that is waived until Dec 31st. I read the package and couldn't find if I can buy that card with $500 and later apply to my existing serve account. Looked to me that it was for new customers who can't open the account online or want to get card instantly.

Also not sure if I can pay by credit card and that would be counted as cash advance or purchase. Can anyone share experience?

have any of your Drugstore purchases ever been processed as a cash advance?

nanga said:   I was at local cvs today and saw bunch of serve prepaid card. You can load from $10 to $500 and fees was $2.95 that is waived until Dec 31st. I read the package and couldn't find if I can buy that card with $500 and later apply to my existing serve account. Looked to me that it was for new customers who can't open the account online or want to get card instantly.

Also not sure if I can pay by credit card and that would be counted as cash advance or purchase. Can anyone share experience?

Thats the starter card package you are referring to. You will get the starter card which you will need to register online. Only after your registration is complete and you get the card with your name on it
can it be reloaded again through cc,debit or vanilla reload. The feature described in this thread is supposed to start November 1st

recklessmax said:   We are writing to tell you about some important changes to your American Express Serve® Account. These changes will allow us to provide you with even more value and convenience when you use your Account.

• Coming Soon - Free Ways to Add Cash at Retail Locations: American Express Serve customers will soon be able to add money to their Account for free at CVS/pharmacy stores nationwide and participating 7-Eleven locations. Stay tuned for more information.

Amex is playing us
Everybody need to close and switch back from BB to Serve in order to avoid buying VR's with fee OR going to WalMart and dealing with CS or standing in multiple lines

You can now be able to add money as follows

$0 Direct Deposit
$0 Checking/Savings Account
$0 Debit/Credit Card

Coming Soon: Add cash for $0 at CVS/pharmacy stores nationwide and participating 7–Eleven locations (Hopefully we can swipe debit/credit card to load)

The Serve monthly loading limit is or was a lot less than bb. Isn't that still the case?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014