• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I jumped on the Free Kindle Fire deal from this bank last year.  Now they recently sent me an offer for $100 bonus after opening an account and setting up a single monthly recurring DD of $250 or more and enrolling in online banking within 45 days.

Account must be opened by 11/15/2013.

I did all of this online - Fultonbank.com/100  Offer Code UPLAYMORE100

I applied and subsequently got a call from the bank stating that while there are no Fulton Banks in my area, I can use the Columbia Bank down the road.

See the attached offer scan.

Member Summary
Bonus appears Targeted.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

do CA residents qualify for this?

It seems to be valid for the following states: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Virginia.

http://www.hustlermoneyblog.com/fulton-bank-100-checking-bonus-p...

A CSR confirmed there is a Chex inquiry for new accounts - no hard pull.

Can you make an opening deposit with a credit card?

noelandres said:   It seems to be valid for the following states: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & Virginia.

http://www.hustlermoneyblog.com/fulton-bank-100-checking-bonus-p...

That guy's blog has to be a money making juggernaut!

What will Fulton consider to be a DD? I don't have DD available through an employer.

Silverthunder said:   Can you make an opening deposit with a credit card?

No, check or ACH only.

Correct, you can only fund through check or ACH.

I hit a snag on this one. The Fulton Bank sales department just called me and let me know that the $100 new account bonus promotion is targeted and that my name and address were not on the list of mailed flyers. The CSR I spoke to would not apply the bonus promo code for me, so I withdrew the application.

Minoritydan said:   I jumped on the Free Kindle Fire deal from this bank last year.  Now they recently sent me an offer for $100 bonus after opening an account and setting up a single monthly recurring DD of $250 or more and enrolling in online banking within 45 days.

Did you still have your account open from the Kindle Fire deal when you got the new offer?   I'm curious if it is only for new customers, or if customers with existing accounts qualify. 

No, I closed that quite some time ago.

Update, still fighting with Columbia Bank for this bonus, after messaging their department, they are telling me I did not open this account in time for the offer. It looks like a trip to the branch down the street from me is in order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.