• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

ink 70k (65.11kB)
Disclaimer
Chase is offering a 70,000 point sign-up for the Ink Plus card if you apply in a Chase branch. $5,000 spending requirement within 3 months, $95 annual fee is not waived first year. Confirmed that the offer is available in branch, but not online yet.

Ads by Google
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I can still see the link.
Are you sure you're in the right UR portal? I have chase freedom and sometimes get into that po... (more)

kvs25 (Sep. 02, 2014 @ 11:38p) |

Yes, it is the one I link into from my Ink account....strange.

4chi (Sep. 03, 2014 @ 9:30a) |

It's alive and well. I just signed up for it yesterday at a local branch.

MoogLiberation (Sep. 07, 2014 @ 4:45p) |

.

rated:
how good a deal on a 1-10 scale?

rated:
Best Ink Plus offer I have seen.

rated:
What state are you in? Is this regional or nationwide?

rated:
On fire hot! Normal signup is 50k points (and annual fee waived for the first year), but the extra 20k points more than makes up for the $95 fee.

I constantly get at least 1.5-2c value from a single UR point (and often much more), whether redeeming rooms at Hyatt or flying on AA via BA or with SW and a companion pass. Nice deal!

rated:
I had the 60k Ink Plus from last month (AF waived). I requested a status match and they gave me an extra 10k points SAME DAY without charging the annual fee. Get it while it's hot!

rated:
JamesPolk said:   I had the 60k Ink Plus from last month (AF waived). I requested a status match and they gave me an extra 10k points SAME DAY without charging the annual fee. Get it while it's hot!
  Did you message them through Chase.com?  Include the printout in OP?

rated:
JamesPolk said:   I had the 60k Ink Plus from last month (AF waived). I requested a status match and they gave me an extra 10k points SAME DAY without charging the annual fee. Get it while it's hot!
How did you request the status match?  Were you already awarded the 60K or did you exceed the $5K spend?  Thanks

rated:
Secure message through Chase.com. Just said I met the conditions from the previous offer and asked if they would match new offer. Provided picture that OP had. Took about 2 hours.

rated:
Is Chase being overly generous with their UR points making anyone else nervous?

rated:
has anyone successfully churned a chase card? if so how long did you wait between cards

rated:
scripta said:   Is Chase being overly generous with their UR points making anyone else nervous?
  
Soon to be further devalued.

rated:
JamesPolk said:   Secure message through Chase.com. Just said I met the conditions from the previous offer and asked if they would match new offer. Provided picture that OP had. Took about 2 hours.
  Will they still waive the annual fee or has that been added to your account? 

rated:
DPG said:   
scripta said:   Is Chase being overly generous with their UR points making anyone else nervous?
  
Soon to be further devalued.

Not worried. Didn't they have 100K offers in the past for CSP?

rated:
Does this apply for the Ink Bold as well? I signed for that instead during the 60k offer.

rated:
doctorofcredit said:   
JamesPolk said:   Secure message through Chase.com. Just said I met the conditions from the previous offer and asked if they would match new offer. Provided picture that OP had. Took about 2 hours.
  Will they still waive the annual fee or has that been added to your account? 

  Seems they will add the 10k points for Ink Plus on request (without charging the AF) if you recently met the 5k spend for 60k with no AF offer. My experience was the same as JamesPolk.

rated:
Thank you... Sent the secure message and was credited the 10K in about an hour. No add of annual fee either.

rated:
Thank you OP. Sent the secure message and got the extra 10K bonus points. One free ticket for an oversea trip.

rated:
I haven't completed spend for the 60K bonus points yet. Sent a message and they said: no problem, when I meet the spend requirements copy them back and they'll add the extra 10K points. Thanks very much OP!

rated:
Got the extra 10K, thanks OP!

rated:
Has anyone successfully been approved for this with their "new" $0 revenue business? I read elsewhere you should apply for the Ink Cash if that is the case.

rated:
I got an Ink Bold last year, and just got an Ink Plus this year. The form wouldn't let me put $0 revenue this year, so I put $100. Was approved in about a day.

rated:
Hmm, I opened my last card in May.... do I dare try for the extra 10K?

rated:
VerbalK said:   Hmm, I opened my last card in May.... do I dare try for the extra 10K?
  I got mine in May when someone posted the other deal. Yesterday I shamelessly asked for the extra 10K and they said "yes".

rated:
So eBay is my small business?

rated:
JamesPolk said:   Best Ink Plus offer I have seen.
  Not really. It's about the same as 60k since $95 AF isn't waived unless you get 60k bonus one (AF waived) and match to 70k.

rated:
vagrants said:   
JamesPolk said:   Best Ink Plus offer I have seen.
  Not really. It's about the same as 60k since $95 AF isn't waived unless you get 60k bonus one (AF waived) and match to 70k.

  Isn't the smart play to sign up for 50K online (AF waived first year) and then ask for match to 70K?

rated:
AugustFour said:   how good a deal on a 1-10 scale?
   this one goes to eleven /Nigel

rated:
JamesPolk said:   Secure message through Chase.com. Just said I met the conditions from the previous offer and asked if they would match new offer. Provided picture that OP had. Took about 2 hours.
  Requested match.  Haven't quite hit my 5k spend yet but should any time now.  I'll see what they say.  Thanks!

 

rated:
AugustFour said:   how good a deal on a 1-10 scale?
  Can we seriously ban this person already?

rated:
dukerau said:   
vagrants said:   
JamesPolk said:   Best Ink Plus offer I have seen.
  Not really. It's about the same as 60k since $95 AF isn't waived unless you get 60k bonus one (AF waived) and match to 70k.

  Isn't the smart play to sign up for 50K online (AF waived first year) and then ask for match to 70K?
 

  Nice if it works!

rated:
SM sent for match. Thanks OP !

ed: SM shot down. See VerbalK

rated:
what can man do mit ink punte?

rated:
draculatreeforest said:   
AugustFour said:   how good a deal on a 1-10 scale?
  Can we seriously ban this person already?

 I called for that months ago.  That poster is a complete joke.

rated:
No go for me on a points match. I am outside the 90 days. Had them match on 60,000 points offer previously.

rated:
AugustFour said:   how good a deal on a 1-10 scale?
  I would say 8 since the annual fee is not waived.

rated:
Tried to get the match on my Ink Bold, even though this is for Ink Plus. Supposedly a few people had luck with this. Got denied. Oh well.

rated:
Tried to open up the Chase 70,000 bonus business card as a sole proprietor and the branch needed papers showing that the business is registered.

rated:
Sole proprietorship using your own name doesn't require business registration.

Skipping 33 Messages...
rated:
bigdinkel said:   Is this deal dead?
It's alive and well. I just signed up for it yesterday at a local branch.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014