• filter:
  • 157 58 596061102
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Got this today from Chevy - I'm fairly certain it was denied due to my adderss being out of the marketing redemption area (I used Nashville w/ a Nashville BAC code and had it sent to an address in OH):

We regret to inform you that we will be unable to fulfill your gift card
request due to one of the following reasons:

1.) Your address is out of the marketing area for the provided
VIP Code/Dealer Validation Code.

2.) There is only one gift card allowed per household.

3.) Your mailing address is not a valid address according to the US Post
Office.

4.) Your test drive could not be confirmed with the Dealer Validation Code
provided.

Thank you for your interest.

Chevy Program Headquarters

rated:
I went to my local dealer yesterday afternoon; they were very nice and gave me the code right away, no TD required.
Today I received my supercertificate by email.
I'm in MA.

rated:
astrologer said: I went to my local dealer yesterday afternoon; they were very nice and gave me the code right away, no TD required.
I'm in MA.

What offer was this ?

rated:
Computerbabe said: Got this today from Chevy - I'm fairly certain it was denied due to my adderss being out of the marketing redemption area (I used Nashville w/ a Nashville BAC code and had it sent to an address in OH):

We regret to inform you that we will be unable to fulfill your gift card
request due to one of the following reasons:

1.) Your address is out of the marketing area for the provided
VIP Code/Dealer Validation Code.

2.) There is only one gift card allowed per household.

3.) Your mailing address is not a valid address according to the US Post
Office.

4.) Your test drive could not be confirmed with the Dealer Validation Code
provided.

Thank you for your interest.

Chevy Program Headquarters

Received this also after doing Nashville and of course not a resident of that area. This appears to be one time they are taking serious the residency requirements. But since someone posted here on a publically read forum a means of circumventing the requirements of the offer by being able to access codes on line without even venturing into the dealership , you can bet your bottom dollar we wont be seeing offers like this anymore from the vendor. Some people are plain idiotic and think doing things like that help people when in fact it makes certain offers dry up

rated:
The thing we have going for us is that these car companies, (at least the U.S. ones that are all bankrupt) are run by a bunch of incompetent morons. They've been doing these test drives forever and I've been skimming them forever so I don't think anything is going to change.

rated:
Sojourn4me asked what deal I did:

Sorry, it was the Chevy deal everyone has been talking about.

rated:
astrologer said: I went to my local dealer yesterday afternoon; they were very nice and gave me the code right away, no TD required.
I'm in MA.

Did they ask for your info? Could as well get the dealer's BAC code online...

rated:
astrologer said: Sojourn4me asked what deal I did:

Sorry, it was the Chevy deal everyone has been talking about.

The chevy deal we are all talking about was for a 50 dollar or 25 dollar Best Buy gift card so how is it youre getting a supercert?

rated:
seacher1289 said: The thing we have going for us is that these car companies, (at least the U.S. ones that are all bankrupt) are run by a bunch of incompetent morons. They've been doing these test drives forever and I've been skimming them forever so I don't think anything is going to change.
Thats nuts since the volume and type and frequency of offers has all but dried up and alot of it might be due to the abuse of the offers and the fact people flaunt their scores on line and also post means of getting a TD offer done without stepping foot into a dealer which even to a moron sounds like they wasted their marketing dollars on you

rated:
gotit said: For a $75 gift certificate to Flemings. Valid in NH and MA only, it's a Hummer TD:
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/sponsors/14138160/detail.html
Linked

limited quantity

Did this yesterday. They said they had to fax form in and I'd get in mail. Did anyone else try this and get the GC in person?

rated:
Here you go guys, the parameters that you need to change for each of the regions.

Just try not to abuse it too much.

ah..look who I'm talking to.

Miami Palm Beach 1
Jacksonville 5
Orlando 9
Pensacola 17
ATL 21
Birmingham 25
Nashville 29
Knoxville 33
Charlotte 37
Raleigh 41
Richmond 45
Norfolk 49
Greensboro 53
Greenville 57
Boston 61
LA 65
Salt Lake City 69
Fresno 73
Hawaii 77

rated:
Quick reminder, Chevy offer ends on 9/30!

rated:
I am unable to open the link for VA. If someone could open could they post a PDF ? Would be really helpful. BTW I am trying the Chevy Test Drive link.

rated:
bharatdotnet said: I am unable to open the link for VA. If someone could open could they post a PDF ? Would be really helpful. BTW I am trying the Chevy Test Drive link.

PDF wouldn't help as unique code is generated...

rated:
to Sojourn4me:
I just did the same deal as you all - when I went to the page to print the form it clearly stated it was for a $50 SuperCertificate! I took the page to the dealership, they added the BAC code and asked me for my license just for their records. I then went home, logged back onto chevymodel/yearend.com/newengland.com as instructed,followed the instructions on the page (ie, gave them the code the dealer had given me)and.. voila the next day I had my supercertificate by email.

rated:
going to try the flemings one as well in the boston area. If not, I'll see by stopping in a Chevy dealer

rated:
astrologer said: to Sojourn4me:
I just did the same deal as you all - when I went to the page to print the form it clearly stated it was for a $50 SuperCertificate! I took the page to the dealership, they added the BAC code and asked me for my license just for their records. I then went home, logged back onto chevymodel/yearend.com/newengland.com as instructed,followed the instructions on the page (ie, gave them the code the dealer had given me)and.. voila the next day I had my supercertificate by email.

Thats cool since all I saw and from what I can tell most others as well was the BEST BUY offer. I would have preferred a super cert too

rated:
Could someone please help me? I went to the Chevy dealer to get the validation code and when I went online to enter my info it said that the VIP code had already been used. I know I didnt use it. How can I get another code? I would really appreciate any help! Thanks.

THANKS! I figured it out!

rated:
Get a new VIP code using the tips outlined earlier in this thread.
zinnia11 said: Could someone please help me? I went to the Chevy dealer to get the validation code and when I went online to enter my info it said that the VIP code had already been used. I know I didnt use it. How can I get another code? I would really appreciate any help! Thanks.

rated:
fwdlz said: Get a new VIP code using the tips outlined earlier in this thread.
zinnia11 said: Could someone please help me? I went to the Chevy dealer to get the validation code and when I went online to enter my info it said that the VIP code had already been used. I know I didnt use it. How can I get another code? I would really appreciate any help! Thanks.

Really wont do any good since offer expires today and you would have to have the dealer open on Sunday to get him to validate and enter by end of today

rated:
I don't know where zinnia11 lives, but in most metro areas, you can find a dealer open on Sundays, so it's still possible to do the test drive and submit today.
sojourn4me said: fwdlz said: Get a new VIP code using the tips outlined earlier in this thread.

Really wont do any good since offer expires today and you would have to have the dealer open on Sunday to get him to validate and enter by end of today

rated:
friendlyguy said: Chevy Test Drive For North Carolina:

Link

another link for NC/SC:

Link

Link for VA

Link

Boston:

Link

BestBuy $50 Redemption Page:

BB Redemption

Salt Lake City:

Link

LA:

Link

do you have link for MD?

rated:
Chevy deal ended 9/30

rated:
Test drive offers have dried up.

rated:
Tacoma99 said: Test drive offers have dried up.

Well when you have people posting the means of circumventing the need to even visit a dealer to take a testdrive dont you thing the manufacturers will wise up and use marketing dollars for other means? Thanks the people who publically post that stuff on forums like this one for your dried up well of TD's

rated:
I still have two mercury test drive vouchers (from months ago) that I am not going to use. If anyone had success using it and is interested in another one, maybe we can work something out. Please PM me.

rated:
sojourn4me said: Tacoma99 said: Test drive offers have dried up.

Well when you have people posting the means of circumventing the need to even visit a dealer to take a testdrive dont you thing the manufacturers will wise up and use marketing dollars for other means? Thanks the people who publically post that stuff on forums like this one for your dried up well of TD's

Car makers would probably say their reasons are: economy, sales, and marketing budgets.

rated:
DiMAn0684 said: Chevy deal ended 9/30

Does anyone know how to check the status of the Chevy offer? I submitted my td a week ago. Thanks

rated:
driveline said: DiMAn0684 said: Chevy deal ended 9/30

Does anyone know how to check the status of the Chevy offer? I submitted my td a week ago. Thanks

If by "a week ago" you mean 10/2, you're out of luck. Offer had to be submitted by 9/30. I've submitted one for my mother on 9/30, and I didn't get anything - must have gotten rejected.

rated:
received via postal mail the 100 AMEX giftcard for the Infiniti testdrive offer from August

rated:
DiMAn0684 said: driveline said: DiMAn0684 said: Chevy deal ended 9/30

If by "a week ago" you mean 10/2, you're out of luck. Offer had to be submitted by 9/30. I've submitted one for my mother on 9/30, and I didn't get anything - must have gotten rejected.

I suspect it is too soon to have received the Best Buy giftcards if you are expecting it but the Super certs should have been sent out already if yours was for that item and not the Best Buy

rated:
Quick update: Got an e-mail with $50 SuperCertificate on 10/10 for test drive form submitted on 9/30.

rated:
Hello! Surprised that I got the Chevy Best Buy giftcard today. Totally wasn't expecting it!

rated:
Received BB card from Chevy today. I am in Atlanta GA

rated:
Anyone knows if Suzuki is doing it's $25 TD promo in October?

rated:
received my BB GC today in Miami, FL

rated:
For everyone who is getting the Best Buy GCs from the test drives, there is a 10% off one item at Best Buy certificate in the new Post Office Change of Address package!

rated:
dionaea said: For everyone who is getting the Best Buy GCs from the test drives, there is a 10% off one item at Best Buy certificate in the new Post Office Change of Address package!

thanks

rated:
REC'D 10/12

rated:
Chrysler Showcase Test Drive - Orlando FL, Naples FL, Birmingham AL

Pre-Register by November 6th, 2007 and print out a certificate that you can redeem for a complimentary gift when you test-drive a vehicle from the Chrysler lineup!

http://www.chrysler-events.com/mobileshowcase/

I signed up for the Birmingham one so I can report back to the FL people and let you guys know if it is worth it!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 157 58 596061102
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014