• filter:
  • 1192021 22 23
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Sigh...for Chase, it's cumulative for the statement cycle. It doesn't have to be all at once. Can't you play around and find out?

rated:
Any idea on what method works for Eastern Bank? Thanks.

rated:
Does anyone know if PNC counts ING/CAP1 or Chase as DD anymore? Will do the $150 offer.

rated:
Do you know how many days does it actually take for chase to credit the bonus when it says within 10 business days?

rated:
I don't know exactly how many, but in my experience it was pretty quick, within a week.

rated:
I did ach push from my BoA to Chase and in the statement it says ACH Credit and it qualifies for the monthly minimum direct deposit, but it is been 10 week days and I still haven't gotten the bonus. Could it be not working? My ach deposit says My Name Sender My Name CIE ID: T###### instead of PPD.

rated:
Anyone knows about PNC? Will do the $150 bonus for http://www.offers.pnc.com/checking/100_reward/search.html?g=nc&W...

rated:
maddybeagle said:   BOA allows for you to set an email alert for "Direct deposit credited to your account".

I just setup and will try for PP and AP.

How did your testing go?  Did it accept either of those as DD?

rated:
angelchen9999 said:   I did ach push from my BoA to Chase and in the statement it says ACH Credit and it qualifies for the monthly minimum direct deposit, but it is been 10 week days and I still haven't gotten the bonus. Could it be not working? My ach deposit says My Name Sender My Name CIE ID: T###### instead of PPD.
  HAve you received yout bonus? I did the same and its been more than 10 business days and no luck yet.

rated:
liu4gre said:   Anyone knows about PNC? Will do the $150 bonus for http://www.offers.pnc.com/checking/100_reward/search.html?g=nc&W...
  PNC counts everything as direct deposit. I don't know if it will trigger a bonus, but it works to keep the account free.

rated:
Anyone have any answers on what B of A accepts? I'm trying to get the $100 account bonus. I made 3 $2,000 deposits like it asks for I, but no bonus yet. I used did a Pop Money Transfer and this is what my statement says: JOHN SMITH DES:SENDER JENNIFER SMITH

rated:
Hi, new here. I was thinking about making a move to an online checking account. But, it looks like I need to keep my physical bank account open so I can make cash deposits... hmph. I currently have HSBC and have question about HSBC accepting Paypal withdrawal as Direct Deposit.

* How can one actually verify this? HSBC doesn't provide anys "alerts". I would have to actually withdraw money from it, initiate the Paypal transfer and keep my fingers crossed. Is that the only way?
* Is there a minimum amount requirement for Direct Deposit at HSBC? Chase seems to have $500 minimum.

Thanks for you help!

rated:
Anyone know if FirstBank looks at PayPal like a direct deposit? I'm trying to get the deal below:

https://www.efirstbank.com/products/checking-savings/personal-ch...

rated:
For Santanderbank's Extra 20 checking program, will they accept paypal as a form of DD?

rated:
Does huntingtonbank count AP as direct deposit? https://www.huntington.com/1202100/ ($150 bonus).

rated:
doctorofcredit said:   Does huntingtonbank count AP as direct deposit? https://www.huntington.com/1202100/ ($150 bonus).
  Yes, it did for me last year.

rated:
Just added information for Santander, because of this promo: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1309419/?start=0

You can use ACH and American Express serve will also work.

rated:
IS Bofa working for anyone with paypal transfer. It worked for me till last month. This month no go.

rated:
mikecl said:   IS Bofa working for anyone with paypal transfer. It worked for me till last month. This month no go.

​Paypal no longer works, a few people have reported that previously. ACH Transfer, Emigrant, E*Trade, Fidelity Money Line,HSBC, ING Direct/Capital One 360 are all of the known working methods for BofA at the moment.

rated:
doctorofcredit said:   
mikecl said:   IS Bofa working for anyone with paypal transfer. It worked for me till last month. This month no go.

​Paypal no longer works, a few people have reported that previously. ACH Transfer, Emigrant, E*Trade, Fidelity Money Line,HSBC, ING Direct/Capital One 360 are all of the known working methods for BofA at the moment.

Capital One did not work for me in December. YMMV

rated:
What is the BofA deal that requires dd?

rated:
http://su2c.53.com/

Fifth Third is running a DDA promotion. Any updates on whether they accept ACH as DD?

rated:
draculatreeforest said:   http://su2c.53.com/ 

Fifth Third is running a DDA promotion. Any updates on whether they accept ACH as DD?

Capital One/Ing Direct has been fine in the past. 

rated:
Hi DOC 
I found the list on your site, is it to date also?

rated:
castaline said:   Hi DOC 
I found the list on your site, is it to date also?

Yes, I updated it two days ago and regularly add to it. 

rated:
s3riously said:   
larkin said:   It's been awhile--anyone know if an ACH counts as direct deposit for Citizens Bank?

I will let you know after 6/30. Awaiting the $150 bonus.

Anybody know about this? Just opened an account with a $150 promo code I received in the mail. Looks like one time use or I'd share it.

rated:
alex767 said:   
s3riously said:   
larkin said:   It's been awhile--anyone know if an ACH counts as direct deposit for Citizens Bank?

Anybody know about this? Just opened an account with a $150 promo code I received in the mail. Looks like one time use or I'd share it.

ACH push from Alliant did in fact trigger the bonus.

rated:
s3riously said:   
alex767 said:   
s3riously said:   

Thanks! I'll be using Capitol One 360 so it should be the same result.

rated:
alex767 said:   
s3riously said:   
alex767 said:   
s3riously said:   

CapOne 360 has been confirmed before as well. Source

rated:
doctorofcredit said:   
alex767 said:   
s3riously said:   
alex767 said:   
s3riously said:   

CapOne 360 has been confirmed before as well. Source

Thanks! Didn't bother scrolling down the first page since the thread is so long.

rated:
Has anyone been successful getting a bonus with Chase recently? Which bank did you use to transfer in for the direct deposit?

rated:
coreyfr said:   Has anyone been successful getting a bonus with Chase recently? Which bank did you use to transfer in for the direct deposit?
  I have the same question. I have always used CITI, but it does not look like it is working!

rated:
coreyfr said:   Has anyone been successful getting a bonus with Chase recently? Which bank did you use to transfer in for the direct deposit?  

I did Alliant, PenFed and USAA. No idea which one triggered the bonus.

rated:
  Having the same issue here. I've done Alliant and Paypal so far with no success. Next is Capital One and then I guess I'll do a real direct deposit if that fails.

rated:
Success with Ally > Chase last month. Amount transferred was an even $150. Bonus posted the following Tuesday night.

rated:
Has anyone had recent experience with PNC?

rated:
JCubed89 said:   
  Having the same issue here. I've done Alliant and Paypal so far with no success. Next is Capital One and then I guess I'll do a real direct deposit if that fails.

Paypal and Capital One haven't worked for awhile. Try an ACH which isn't Alliant/Capital One (e.g Ally). Bluebird and serve should also work.

rated:
Can anyone confirm CapOne counts as DD for $150 SU2C offer?

rated:
sage1166 said:   Can anyone confirm CapOne counts as DD for $150 SU2C offer?
  It probably help if we knew what SU2C was and what the offer is. Link please.

Can this be added to the FAQ? I don't mind answering questions, but if somebody is asking for a specific promo, they should at least provide the promo. 

rated:
doctorofcredit said:   
sage1166 said:   Can anyone confirm CapOne counts as DD for $150 SU2C offer?
  It probably help if we knew what SU2C was and what the offer is. Link please.

Can this be added to the FAQ? I don't mind answering questions, but if somebody is asking for a specific promo, they should at least provide the promo. 

Probably, http://su2c.53.com/ 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014