QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

OFFICIAL Banks That Count ING/Paypal/ACH Push Transfers as Direct Deposits. Post your experience please! Updated regular

89 of 93
sage1166
3/5/14 6:25 AM
CSREwallet said:   

doctorofcredit said:   

sage1166 said:   

Can anyone confirm CapOne counts as DD for $150 SU2C offer?

† It probably help if we knew what SU2C was and what the offer is. Link please.

Can this be added to the FAQ? I don't mind answering questions, but if somebody is asking for a specific promo, they should at least provide the promo.†

† Probably, http://su2c.53.com/

Sorry I left that critical info out. My mistake. Yes, that is the offer from Fifth Third in question. Thanks!
doctorofcredit
3/5/14 5:53 PM
CSREwallet said:   

doctorofcredit said:   

sage1166 said:   

Can this be added to the FAQ? I don't mind answering questions, but if somebody is asking for a specific promo, they should at least provide the promo.†

† Thank you. The actual bank is fifth third and according to this post†capone will count. There is only one data point though, so it'd be good if sage1166 reports back if it works for them.††
sage1166
3/5/14 7:43 PM
doctorofcredit said:   

CSREwallet said:   

doctorofcredit said:   

sage1166 said:   

† Thank you. The actual bank is fifth third and according to this post†capone will count. There is only one data point though, so it'd be good if sage1166 reports back if it works for them.††

† I will report back.

That post references it working back in October 2012. †I haven't seen anything recent about Fifth Third taking CapOne as ACH.
sage1166
3/18/14 5:03 AM
Re: F1fth Th1rd SUtoC

CapOne counted as direct deposit. Did three partial bill pays to different utility companies. Bonus received about 4 business days after meeting last requirement.
+1
dknafo
3/18/14 7:29 AM
Serve ACH (withdraw funds) Considered a DD for Chase. I just received the bonus.
+1
s3riously
3/18/14 7:56 AM
Bluebird push also worked as a DD. Since it is not super easy to find on the BB web site I will add that you must click the "settings" text link at upper right portion of screen, then you will see a "withdraw funds" link in the funding & transfers section.
xxswtmoniquexx
3/19/14 1:30 PM
does an ACH transfer from Capital One 360 account to BofA checking account count as a DD? Any one tried this? It's my personal CAPONE account going into my personal BOFA account. Thanks
doctorofcredit
3/19/14 5:18 PM
xxswtmoniquexx said:   

does an ACH transfer from Capital One 360 account to BofA checking account count as a DD? Any one tried this? It's my personal CAPONE account going into my personal BOFA account. Thanks

† It used to work, in december 2013 people started to report it doesn't work. Mixed results since then, try it and let us know.
acemason
4/9/14 1:10 PM
Does Serve count for BofA?
doctorofcredit
4/9/14 5:49 PM
acemason said:   

Does Serve count for BofA?

† No data points for it. All ACH pushes apart from paypal and pushes from other bofa accounts have worked previously though.†
89 of 93
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.