• filter:
  • 1202122 23 24
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
CSREwallet said:   doctorofcredit said:   
sage1166 said:   Can anyone confirm CapOne counts as DD for $150 SU2C offer?
  It probably help if we knew what SU2C was and what the offer is. Link please.

Can this be added to the FAQ? I don't mind answering questions, but if somebody is asking for a specific promo, they should at least provide the promo. 

Probably, http://su2c.53.com/ 

Sorry I left that critical info out. My mistake. Yes, that is the offer from Fifth Third in question. Thanks!

rated:
CSREwallet said:   
doctorofcredit said:   

Can this be added to the FAQ? I don't mind answering questions, but if somebody is asking for a specific promo, they should at least provide the promo. 

Thank you. The actual bank is fifth third and according to this post capone will count. There is only one data point though, so it'd be good if sage1166 reports back if it works for them.  

rated:
doctorofcredit said:   
CSREwallet said:   
doctorofcredit said:   

Thank you. The actual bank is fifth third and according to this post capone will count. There is only one data point though, so it'd be good if sage1166 reports back if it works for them.  

I will report back.

That post references it working back in October 2012.  I haven't seen anything recent about Fifth Third taking CapOne as ACH.

rated:
Re: F1fth Th1rd SUtoC

CapOne counted as direct deposit. Did three partial bill pays to different utility companies. Bonus received about 4 business days after meeting last requirement.

rated:
Serve ACH (withdraw funds) Considered a DD for Chase. I just received the bonus.

rated:
Bluebird push also worked as a DD. Since it is not super easy to find on the BB web site I will add that you must click the "settings" text link at upper right portion of screen, then you will see a "withdraw funds" link in the funding & transfers section.

rated:
does an ACH transfer from Capital One 360 account to BofA checking account count as a DD? Any one tried this? It's my personal CAPONE account going into my personal BOFA account. Thanks

rated:
xxswtmoniquexx said:   does an ACH transfer from Capital One 360 account to BofA checking account count as a DD? Any one tried this? It's my personal CAPONE account going into my personal BOFA account. Thanks
  It used to work, in december 2013 people started to report it doesn't work. Mixed results since then, try it and let us know.

rated:
Does Serve count for BofA?

rated:
acemason said:   Does Serve count for BofA?
  No data points for it. All ACH pushes apart from paypal and pushes from other bofa accounts have worked previously though. 

rated:
How can I add a 2nd checking account to Serve account? I didn't see the option on the website.

rated:
Can anyone confirm ACH counted as DD for Keybank and M&T bank? Thanks.

rated:
Can someone confirm whether Fidelity Cash Management ACH push count as a direct deposit for Bank of America?

rated:
Nyce said:   Can someone confirm whether Fidelity Cash Management ACH push count as a direct deposit for Bank of America?

• Fidelity Money Line (12)

rated:
I need confirmation of Push from Alliant CU to Santander Bank to count as Direct Deposit.

rated:
pattyB said:   I need confirmation of Push from Alliant CU to Santander Bank to count as Direct Deposit.

• Alliant ACH (12)

rated:
Is Fidelity Money Line the same as Fidelity Cash Management?

rated:
Nyce said:   Is Fidelity Money Line the same as Fidelity Cash Management?
Fidelity Cash Management is an "account", which uses "Money Line", which is the name of their EFT service.

rated:
Does CapOne 360 push count for DD with Citibank? Any data points?

rated:
mariogio said:   Does CapOne 360 push count for DD with Citibank? Any data points?
  Has counted for INGdirect in the past which became capone360, so it should work. 

• INGdirect: 123

rated:
s3riously said:   Bluebird push also worked as a DD. Since it is not super easy to find on the BB web site I will add that you must click the "settings" text link at upper right portion of screen, then you will see a "withdraw funds" link in the funding & transfers section.
    Can I just transfer money from my bank of america account to bluebird and then have bluebird push that same money to my account?

rated:
Guys, what about using Venmo as ACH for direct deposit (as long you have a friend who can send you $250 per month)?

On my account, I saw "ACH CREDIT VENMO CASHOUT ON 06/02" for my Bank of America checking account.

rated:
doctorofcredit said:   
mariogio said:   Does CapOne 360 push count for DD with Citibank? Any data points?
  Has counted for INGdirect in the past which became capone360, so it should work. 

• INGdirect: 123 

If you read the thread summary, it said Citibank made some changes back in 12/2011.  ACH from some banks no longer work.  So any data points on or before 12/2011 should be careful.

rated:
Does anyone know if Ally pushes to BBVA Compass will meet BBVA's direct deposit requirement?

rated:
b16899 said:   Apparently, you do not pay much attention to your Amazon account page.
Login and read the right side of your account page specially under "Your Other Accounts".
It is hidden in the plain sight right under your nose for years now.

>How do you sign up with Amazon for payment services and where do the funds come from? I have a normal account for >shopping only with them linked to credit cards.

Just want to add my $.02

Chase accepts Td Ameritrade ACH and Schwab ACH as DD.
Got couple hundred $$ from Chase multiple times now.

NuVisionFedera CU accepts Td Ameritrade ACH and Schwab ACH and AmazonPay as DD.
Free $$ is never too much.

Another $0.02 for AmazonPay,
I have been buying FREE eBooks from Amazon almost daily(1 paied and 2000+ free) and I do not get $1.00 hold treatment.  

• ================================================
  • Hello "b16899" and All.. I'm new to the US.. and to this Forum - Be KIND to me   
  • Is the ACH from Schwab's Checking (and/ or Brokerage) Account, *still* counted as a DD by Chase -- for its Total Checking Bonuses?
  • Is an ACH from Schwab's Checking (and/ or  Brokerage) Account, counted as a DD by PNC -- for its Checking Bonuses of 300/200/100$ ?

Please let me know your *current* experiences with a "Schwab ACH" to Other Banks, as to what it shows like on the Chase/ PNC Bank Acc Statements. 

Appreciate! Thank YOU! 

rated:
I thought Alliant push would count as DD to Chase Bank.
Seems like it doesn't.
Anyone say it works for them..

rated:
Alliant ach to Chase works for me for waiving monthly service fees. I don't think it works any more for qualifying for the account opening bonus.

rated:
I just opened a Fidelity Cash Management acct.
Hoping this will work as DD to Chase Bank.
Anyone used Fidelity as DD and did it work for Bonus?

rated:
dknafo said:   Serve ACH (withdraw funds) Considered a DD for Chase. I just received the bonus.
  Serve only allow one checking account. How can you withdraw $ to another bank account?

rated:
does ACH basically just mean a transfer from one checking to another checking?

so if money was transferred from a bank of america personal checking account to a chase checking account, that would count as an ACH?

rated:
bluejae said:   does ACH basically just mean a transfer from one checking to another checking?

so if money was transferred from a bank of america personal checking account to a chase checking account, that would count as an ACH?

Probably not from BoA per http://www.doctorofcredit.com/knowledge-base/list-methods-banks-count-direct-deposits/#Chase 
I just withdrew $ from Serve account. I'll let you know if it triggers DD. 

rated:
zrzhu said:   
bluejae said:   does ACH basically just mean a transfer from one checking to another checking?

Probably not from BoA per http://www.doctorofcredit.com/knowledge-base/list-methods-banks-count-direct-deposits/#Chase 
I just withdrew $ from Serve account. I'll let you know if it triggers DD. 

Serve worked! 

rated:
can anyone confirm what banks are considered to do transfer to KEYBANK as direct deposit PLEASE???

rated:
AZpennypincher said:   Alliant ach to Chase works for me for waiving monthly service fees. I don't think it works any more for qualifying for the account opening bonus.

Killed in the winter for bonus.

rated:
Would Nationwide Bank accept Fidelity Investments as Direct Deposit?

rated:
glxpass said:   
Jaereg said:   What's the upside of a bank accepting these payments as direct deposit?
Many banks (we should also include credit unions) that offer deposit account opening bonuses require at least one direct deposit. Some banks require the direct deposit come from a source such as payroll, pension, or some government benefit. Other banks have no such requirement and will consider an ACH credit from another bank a qualifying direct deposit. Interestingly, some banks that say they require DDs from payroll, etc don't seem to enforce that requirement, at least for all source banks, hence this thread.

What about an ACH push from Fidelity to Nationwide Bank as direct deposit, will it work?

rated:
SERVE still works! 

rated:
I had tried SERVE twice but both have been cancelled. Can't tell from which end but Chase doesn't see it AT ALL and Serve's excellent outsourced customer reps who have consistently been awesome at offering meaningless apologies in lieu of actual help and information just told me that Chase just denied it with no further information.

rated:
I've used Serve in the past for the Chase bonus. its very possible chase blocked it if thats the only thing people were using it for. :-D

rated:
Sonarcade said:   I had tried SERVE twice but both have been cancelled. Can't tell from which end but Chase doesn't see it AT ALL and Serve's excellent outsourced customer reps who have consistently been awesome at offering meaningless apologies in lieu of actual help and information just told me that Chase just denied it with no further information.
  Try googling.  Plenty of info about changes recently that makes Chase CC loads initially process as CA before posting as a purchase.  If you're trying to use the Ink Bold or have insufficient CA lines it will fail.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014