• 14 5 67836
  • Page
  • Text Only
scripta said:

AWWW! I didn't notice that when I applied. It's still pretty good -- if you match your spending with miles, you'll effectively get 12% rebate instead of 6% in the first 12 months and 6% instead of 3% afterwards (gasoline, etc), and 2% instead of 1% (everything else) all the time.


You'd have to spend more than that... You're getting 6X points per dollar on everyday purchases, and only 1X point per mile. So you would have to drive 6X as much as you spend on everyday purchases. Drive 6 miles per every dollar you spend on gas (or groceries or drugs)... thats pretty steep.

FFGuru said: ...You'd have to spend more than that...Right, that's what I meant by "match" , thanks for pointing it out.

*hiccup*

Question:
"~ Chase Strategy- Sign up for Chase Cash Plus Visa (#5), redeem your $100 signing bonus, and then switch to the Rewards Plus Visa (#3) rewards program with the much higher annual rewards limit. "
I have two chase cards. Nothing special about them regarding Cash Back or any other offers. I use them for good balance transfer rates.
A)Can i use the chase strategy above? Change one of my existing chase cards to Cash Plus visa (get 100 if they give) and then change to Rewards plus?
A1)If they are not giving any bonus, can i at least change to Rewards Plus Visa? Sorry if I am asking the same questions that others did. Read 2 or 3 pages of this thread and there is lot of information to confuse me.

B)Can I do the same for other cards (Disc, Citi etc).
C)Also what happens if I have a balance on the existing card. Will I be able to get the new introductory apr on the new program on the existing balance? I don't think so, but just asking to clarify.
Appreciate your replies.

Kasak said: Question:
"~ Chase Strategy- Sign up for Chase Cash Plus Visa (#5), redeem your $100 signing bonus, and then switch to the Rewards Plus Visa (#3) rewards program with the much higher annual rewards limit. "
I have two chase cards. Nothing special about them regarding Cash Back or any other offers. I use them for good balance transfer rates.
A)Can i use the chase strategy above? Change one of my existing chase cards to Cash Plus visa (get 100 if they give) and then change to Rewards plus?
A1)If they are not giving any bonus, can i at least change to Rewards Plus Visa? Sorry if I am asking the same questions that others did. Read 2 or 3 pages of this thread and there is lot of information to confuse me.

B)Can I do the same for other cards (Disc, Citi etc).
C)Also what happens if I have a balance on the existing card. Will I be able to get the new introductory apr on the new program on the existing balance? I don't think so, but just asking to clarify.
Appreciate your replies.


Yes, you can change with chase. You may loose your current point balance however, so you probably want to redeem first. I converted one of my Chase cards to Rewards Plus (since it has a higher reward limit than Cash Plus) It was not an issue.

With discover you can change rewards as much as once a month. I started a post on how you can switch discover programs. Just check it out there.

As for the other CC issuers, you can generally change rewards programs as long as they offer the card of the same type (visa, mc etc)

76hhma said: Yep, the 5% Discover Restaurant Card offer was discontinued as of 1/23/2006, according to Discover Card senior account management. Hope that it would not impact existing cardholders.

Not yet, I still have mine and am eating away

Grifman said: 76hhma said: Yep, the 5% Discover Restaurant Card offer was discontinued as of 1/23/2006, according to Discover Card senior account management. Hope that it would not impact existing cardholders.

Not yet, I still have mine and am eating away


Same here, keep my fingers crossed.

The AT&T Universal Rewards Card now offers a 10,000 pt ($100 GC) sign up bonus.

Please update OP.

Grifman said: 76hhma said: Yep, the 5% Discover Restaurant Card offer was discontinued as of 1/23/2006, according to Discover Card senior account management. Hope that it would not impact existing cardholders.

Not yet, I still have mine and am eating away


The other thread talking about the disappearance of the Restaurant and Home Improvement Discover Cards mentions that it is still in effect for existing card holders. However, if you try to switch from Restaurant/Home Improvement to a different card (like Gas or just normal Discover), then you will no longer be able to switch back to Restaurant/Home Improvement.

For those that are still Restaurant/Home Improvement card holders, you've been grandfathered in.
Munch away!

Mailman,

You are right they are now offering 10,000 bonus points for signing up, however, I was curious to see whether they were implementing the changes they did on the dimaond preferred card and sure enough the rewards structure has changed. Anyone applying for this card now will only receive 5X thankyou points on AT&T purchases. You can see this on the terms and conditions even though the main page still shows 5X thankyou points for gas stations, supermarkets, and drugstores. They are very sneaky once again. So original poster, I recommend that you update the main page to reflect on 5X points on AT&T purchases . This significantly devalues the card although I am presuming existing cardmembers are grandfathered in at the old rewards structure.

Joe1690 said: Mailman,

You are right they are now offering 10,000 bonus points for signing up, however, I was curious to see whether they were implementing the changes they did on the dimaond preferred card and sure enough the rewards structure has changed. Anyone applying for this card now will only receive 5X thankyou points on AT&T purchases. You can see this on the terms and conditions even though the main page still shows 5X thankyou points for gas stations, supermarkets, and drugstores. They are very sneaky once again. So original poster, I recommend that you update the main page to reflect on 5X points on AT&T purchases . This significantly devalues the card although I am presuming existing cardmembers are grandfathered in at the old rewards structure.


Thanks Mailman! OP is now updated

Joe1690.... the fine print hasn't changed recently except for the larger signing bonus. They never did mention the 5% on Everyday purchases which is why I added the note at the end of the description about calling Citi to verify that 5% extend to Everyday Purch. Citi is vague at times, and at other times misleading.... I don't know what the real truth is.

Has anyone applyed for AT&T Universal Rewards? Are you earning 5% on Everyday Rewards? And is that limited to just one year, or is it longer?

got approved for AT&T Universal Rewards Card in January and it does earn 5 points for each dollar spent on Everyday purchases. Don't know yet what will happen after one year though...

SweetCash said: got approved for AT&T Universal Rewards Card in January and it does earn 5 points for each dollar spent on Everyday purchases. Don't know yet what will happen after one year though...

Did you apply thru the link which I provided or another one?

I have noticed that Citi mentions the 5% on everyday purchases in the initial page you visit when you go to the page I have linked. Then when you click apply and then read the terms and conditions, it doesn't mention the 5% on any purchases other than AT&T.

I've googled AT&T Universal Rewards and found different sites, clicked apply, and under terms and conditions it explicityly says that they do offer 5% on everyday, but it does not mention anything about the $100 gift card. I'm confused...

If anyone finds the card with the $100 gc and the 5% on everyday rewards mentioned in the terms and conditions, please provide a link.. Thanks!

FFGuru,

When I applied in October they most definately mentioned the 5X thankyou points for gas stations, supermarkets, and drugstores in the terms and conditions. It is in the section with the ThankYou network rewards. A few weeks ago when I checked it still listed it so in my opinion they have decided to drop the 5X ThankYou points since they clearly explained it previously.

Old Terms and Conditions (last seen online about 2 Weeks ago):

"Unless you are participating in a limited-time promotional offer, you will earn five ThankYou Points for every dollar you spend on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations, five ThankYou Points for every dollar you spend on purchases of eligible AT&T consumer products and/or services and one ThankYou Points for every dollar you spend on other purchases. Supermarkets are defined as stand-alone merchants that primarily sell a complete line of food merchandise for home consumption. Drugstores are defined as stand-alone merchants that primarily sell prescription and proprietary drugs and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines. Gas stations are defined as merchhants that primarily sell vehicle fuel for consumer use. AT&T Consumer products must be purchassed through 1-800-222-311 or at att.com and AT&T Consumer services must be purchased through an AT&T consumer service center or at att.com to qualify for the five Thank You Points.

Purchases not eligable to receive five points include, but are not limited to, purchases made at warehouse clubs, discount stores, department stores, and convenience stores. In addition. online, catalog, mail order and telephone purchases are not eligible to receive five ThankYou Points unless the merchants identify the transactions as being made at a supermarket, drug store, or gas station. We do not determine whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions as being made at supermarkets, drug stores or gas station. In addition, we do not determine whether AT&T consumer products and/or services are correctly identified and billed to us as qualifying transaction. However, we do reserve the right to determine which purchases are eligible to receive the five ThankYou Points."


New Terms and conditons (as of Today):

"Unless you are participating in a limited-time promotional offer, you will earn five ThankYou Points for every dollar you spend on purchases of eligible AT&T Consumer products and/or services, and one ThankYou Point for every dollar you spend on other purchases. AT&T Consumer products must be purchased by calling 1-800-222-3111 or at www.att.com and AT&T Consumer services must be purchased at an AT&T customer service center or at www.att.com to qualify for the five Thank You Points. We do not determine whether AT&T Consumer products and/or services are correctly identified and billed to us as qualifying transactions. However, we do reserve the right to determine which purchases are eligible to receive the five ThankYou Points."



Also, to the previous poster who mentioned he just got his card in january does your card show charter member on the front of the card to the left above your credit card number. Mine does and online it indicates that I earn 5X ThankYou points at gas stations, supermarkets, drugstores, and AT&T purchases. So if yours does not, I would check online to see what your benefits really are and keep your terms and conditions handy in case Citi gives you are hard time.

And another reason I believe that it is now only AT&T purchases that earn 5X thankyou points is that if you click on the AT&T Rewards card on the initial page at universalcard.com adn then on the terms and conditions link you will see that the interest rate is listed as 12.97 which is exactly what it used to be but if you click on the learn more on the initial universalcard.com website where it lists the 10,000 bonus points and then click on terms and conditions the new interest rate is listed as 10.73% which is .25% higher than the plain vanilla AT&T card but still lower than the AT&T Universal Cash Rewards Card which is still at 12.97%. Usually rewards cards carry higher interest rates than non rewards cards and a 0.25% between the rewards and non rewards is paltry compared to the 2.5% difference which used to be standard on the card.

Yes, the "Charter member" status is shown on the card and online, so I'm earning 5 points on everyday purchases.
I have applied through this link (only 5000 points bonus), which 1 month ago was showing 5 points on everyday purchases. I guess they changed it, but at least they were consistent by also changing the front page, not just the T&C.

FFGuru, you should change or clarify the answer to the question posed in the quick summary. The GM Card does not give 5% Cash Back, it gives 5% credit towards the purchase of a car. You mention this in your OP, but not in the answer. I wouldn't even call the GM Card a Cash Back card unless you are a diehard GM customer.

FFGuru said: Kasak said: Question:
"~ Chase Strategy- Sign up for Chase Cash Plus Visa (#5), redeem your $100 signing bonus, and then switch to the Rewards Plus Visa (#3) rewards program with the much higher annual rewards limit. "
I have two chase cards. Nothing special about them regarding Cash Back or any other offers. I use them for good balance transfer rates.
A)Can i use the chase strategy above? Change one of my existing chase cards to Cash Plus visa (get 100 if they give) and then change to Rewards plus?
A1)If they are not giving any bonus, can i at least change to Rewards Plus Visa? Sorry if I am asking the same questions that others did. Read 2 or 3 pages of this thread and there is lot of information to confuse me.

B)Can I do the same for other cards (Disc, Citi etc).
C)Also what happens if I have a balance on the existing card. Will I be able to get the new introductory apr on the new program on the existing balance? I don't think so, but just asking to clarify.
Appreciate your replies.


Yes, you can change with chase. You may loose your current point balance however, so you probably want to redeem first. I converted one of my Chase cards to Rewards Plus (since it has a higher reward limit than Cash Plus) It was not an issue.

With discover you can change rewards as much as once a month. I started a post on how you can switch discover programs. Just check it out there.

As for the other CC issuers, you can generally change rewards programs as long as they offer the card of the same type (visa, mc etc)

Will I get the bonus? What about the introductory apr offers on the new cards? Thanks!

GTFan said: FFGuru, you should change or clarify the answer to the question posed in the quick summary. The GM Card does not give 5% Cash Back, it gives 5% credit towards the purchase of a car. You mention this in your OP, but not in the answer. I wouldn't even call the GM Card a Cash Back card unless you are a diehard GM customer.
You can redeem it in thankyourewards. Not exactly cash (due to the points-> cash conversion) but if you like gift cards, those are $ for $.

Which reminds me...I just bought a car, and never did submit for it! Better go get it now before my 90 days expire!

-Mike

phlack said: You can redeem it in thankyourewards. Not exactly cash (due to the points-> cash conversion) but if you like gift cards, those are $ for $.

What are you talking about? GM Card has nothing to do with thankyourewards.

I wish I'd read this thread before I applied

AMEX strategy should be removed. It is neither the most profitable nor any more convenient. It is only beats the 5%/1% when at least $13,000 is spent on non big three items a year. It requires two cards.

If you are going to have two cards you should have a 5%/1% card without tiers and a BoA Power Rewards Card. If you are going to spend $13,000 or more a year on non big three items you would certainly qualify for the 2% Cash Back.

Therefore 5%/2% is much better than 5/1.5% that AMEX Blue Cash offers and you don't have tiers, you get that amount on the whole amount you spend (assuming you are big spender which the AMEX one assumed anyway).

c3 said: What are you talking about? GM Card has nothing to do with thankyourewards.

Yeah, and it also doesn't belong here IMO, since the title is '5% Cash Reward Cards'.

FFGuru, if you don't want to include the Upromise card, I'd ditch this one too since it does not fit the theme. This is an otherwise outstanding thread and you have done some nice work on the summaries, but the cards that aren't true cash-back cards should be removed.

Or just change the thread title to '5% Reward Cards'.

A lot of you have sent me suggestions on other great rewards cards, but since they didn't meet the 5% threshold, I didn't include them in this thread. So today I started a new thread on The Best CC's by Purchase Category.

There is a Hilton HHonors Platinum AMEX Credit Card for frequent traveler.
****************************************************************************
Earn 10,000 HHonors bonus points after your first purchase within the first year of Cardmembership.
Earn 2,500 HHonors bonus points for each of your first four eligible stays at participating Hilton Family hotels, when the stay is paid for with your Hilton HHonors Platinum Credit Card from American Express.
Earn 5 HHonors bonus points for every U.S. dollar (or U.S. dollar equivalent) charged at participating Hilton Family hotels (less returns).
Earn 5 HHonors bonus points for every U.S. dollar (or U.S. dollar equivalent) charged in the following everyday spend categories: grocery stores, drugstores, gas stations, restaurants, U.S. postal service, and for wireless phone bills (less returns).
Earn 3 HHonors bonus points for every U.S. dollar (or U.S. dollar equivalent) charged for all other purchases anywhere American Express® Cards are welcome (less returns).
Online booking bonus: 500 HHonors bonus points every time you book your stay through any Hilton Family website and charge it to your Hilton HHonors Platinum Credit Card from American Express.
Upgrade to HHonors Gold VIP for one year when you make eligible charges of $20,000 or more annually to your Card (on a calendar basis).
No annual fee.

Thanks zhubaobao! That is an awesome find! The OP is updated.

So is anyone here a member of Hilton HHonors? How many points must you redeem for the average hotel room? I know it starts at 7,500 but is there that much availablity and what types of hotels does that get you into? I'd like to come up with a ball-park cash value of each point. The program info online is a bit vague for those of us who don't stay with Hilton.

Also, there doesn't seem to anything about the rewards program in the terms and conditions of the card. I can't find any information on how many points you can earn per year, nor can I find any information about whether or not this is a limited time or promotional offer. If anyone knows more than I, please reply and I'll update the OP. Thank you!

FFGuru,

I have the Hilton HHonors card. The 5 Hilton HHonors points at gas stations, supermarkets, drugstores, restaurants, US Postal Service, Hilton Hotels and Wireless phone bill is not a promotional offer but rather the regular earning schedule. You earn 3 Hilton HHonors points on all other purchases although sometimes they run a double points promotion. For frequent flier miles it takes 10,000 hilton points to get 1000 frequent flier miles with most airlines except American Airlines, Gulf Air, Hawaiian Airlines®, Mexicana Airlines®, Midwest Airlines, South African Airways, and Virgin Atlantic Airways which is 10,000 Hilton points for 1500 miles. Also southwest is 10,000 points for 1.0 rapid reward credit.

For hotel stays a category 6 hotel is 40,000 points for 1 night; a category 5 35,000; category 4 is 30,000; category 3 25,000; category 2 20,000; and category 1 10,000. These are all subject to availability and there are a limited number of rooms available at each hotel.

If you do point stretchers which usually require booking further out it takes 24,000 points for a category 6; 21,000 points for a category 5; 18,000 for a category 4; 15,000 for a category 3; and 12,000 for a category 2.

Also unique with this card is you earn Hilton HHonors silver status as long as you retain the card and gold status for 1 year if you spend at least $20,000 in annual spend. These higher levels give you more benefits and more hilton hhonors points when you stay at the hotel.

The card also gives you the option of redeeming 125,000 hilton hhonors points for 4 nights at a category 5 or 6 hotel.

In my book a category 5 hotel runs about $300 a night so in essence each point is worth 0.8 cents at 36,000 points; 1.4 cents per point if you utilize the point stretchers which is 21,000 points, and 0.96 cents per point if you utilize the 125,000 points for 4 nights at a category 5 or 6.

So no this card is not bad for hotel stays but for airline redemptions it is pretty lousy.

A bloomingdales $50 gift certificate takes 25,000 points so in essence you get 1% back for this gift card if you use it at the 5 points per dollar places (no special deal at all).

This card is really only useful if you plan on staying at a hilton hotel or if you want to transfer into various airline programs with a significant devaluation earning less than 1 mile per dollar.

Copied my post, to this post (since it's coverage is so extensive).

From the ad. on the back of the Feb. 3 USA Weekend magazine:

5% Cash Back on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores, and gas stations- and 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Max. '$300 in Dividend Dollars in a calendar year, payable in checks of $50 or more'. 'Dividend Dollars earned through the Citi Dividend Merchant Network do count toward the calendar year maximum'.

0% balance transfer offer, with no balance transfer fees.

'Price Protection- Buy something and see it advertised in print for less? You can get a refund for up to $250 of the difference'. Footnote to that mentions $1000 per year limit. 'Certain conditions, restrictions and exclusions apply. details of coverage will be provided upon cardmembership.'

'Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption coverage. Certain conditions, restrictions and exclusions apply'.

No annual fee.

Visit www.applyciticards.com or call 1-800-394-4923 by 4/15/06 to apply. Offer code F2B9

'New cardmembers only'. I've seen this often, and they've never denied me the bonus on another AMEX. Sometimes, I need to drop one before I apply to get the new bonus offer.

Does WalMart fall into the 5% category?

Joe1690 said: FFGuru,

I have the Hilton HHonors card. The 5 Hilton HHonors points at gas stations, supermarkets, drugstores, restaurants, US Postal Service, Hilton Hotels and Wireless phone bill is not a promotional offer but rather the regular earning schedule. You earn 3 Hilton HHonors points on all other purchases although sometimes they run a double points promotion.
...snip...

In my book a category 5 hotel runs about $300 a night so in essence each point is worth 0.8 cents at 36,000 points; 1.4 cents per point if you utilize the point stretchers which is 21,000 points, and 0.96 cents per point if you utilize the 125,000 points for 4 nights at a category 5 or 6.



I once ran a similar point to dollars comparison for the Hilton HHonors points. Instead of breaking it down by category, I lumped categories 1-4 all together for a selected city (Minneapolis) and arrived at a mean point to dollar value of .44 cents per point.

I love the AMEX STarwood Card.

It's extremely flexible. You can use for flights or hotels (i.e. Sheraton, W, Westin, Four Points, etc). Since hotels are more expensive than flights nowadays, the points are more handy if spent on hotels.

*** In any case, you can transfer your points to 30 airline accounts worldwide. if you put 20,000 miles into your frequent flier account, Starwood will put 25,000 miles (an extra 5,000 free)....or about 1.75 cents/point ($350 cross country dometic tix/25k points)....of course max benefits would come if you use your points for int'l flights or flight upgrades. There tons of posts about this on flyertalk.com.

*** For hotels, there aren't any blackout dates and you can book online at a hotel if a room is available. If you book 4 nights with points, the 5th night is free! At Hawaiian hotels, which cost about 10,000 night for the swankiest, you get 5 nights for 40,000 points. If you quatify that these hotels run about ~$400/night on a good deal booking those 40k points are equivalent to $2000 at a minimum....usually greater that 5% or 10%+ with a free Starwood Gold/Platimun status room upgrade (if available)....with a FREE status gift at check-in like a Spa coupon or bottle of champagne/wine or free movies, etc.

If you travel to exotic places like India, you can stay at exceptional 5* hotels for a pittance of points, making the redemption 10%+. It all depends on the hotel/location. Less points for cheaper hotels. More points for swankier hotels in beautiful areas like Hawaii.

The card has no caps/limits to spending. I've used the card for many years and have never had an issue. Starwood is an exceptional company and tops in my mind. I've used my points for flights and hotels around the world, but now mainly use them for hotels as the return % is greater due to how much hotels cost these days. AMEX also throws bennies like BVG, etc.

Of course, if you don't travel, then this card isn't for you....

I like the Starwood card as well. It is one of the best cards out there in any category. I keep on trying to figure out how to include it in my OP but since it doesn't earn 5%, my post is probably not really the appropriate place. It is probably one of the best default cards.

Does anyone know if it is possible to switch from AMEX Blue to the Starwood or Hilton HHonors Card? I'm not too excited about my Blue card, but I don't really want to take the credit hit of applying for a whole new card.

Thanks.

Billiken said: Does anyone know if it is possible to switch from AMEX Blue to the Starwood or Hilton HHonors Card? I'm not too excited about my Blue card, but I don't really want to take the credit hit of applying for a whole new card.

Thanks.


starwoods does have an annual fee of $30 but I believe you can switch I had switched from starwoods as I wasn't using it as much

You know, we have a Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards card (that we got $100 Gift Card for opening) and have gotten back about $650 so far this year without paying a dime of interest. It's the 5% back on groceries, gas and drug store purchases that really rack up.

THAT SAID, I have a question that I'd love the answer to. WHY do so many cards all pay 5% Cash Back on only "gas, groceries and drug stores"?? What it is about those two types of charges that allows the cards to kick back 5%? Why not restaurants or purchases at online retailers? I just don't see why they all seem to pick "gas, groceries and drug stores" when there are so many other types of "everyday purchases" they could choose from. Heck, we eat out alot so let me dump the drug stores and get 5% on restaurants instead!

I heard it's due to those places that people generally don't use the credit cards frequently at, so 5% would entice them to do so (and hopefully not pay the bill off at the end of the month). I agree somewhat:
Grocery Stores people tend to write checks (no clue why, but they seem to have more people doing it there)
Drug stores usually don't have big bills...at least my purchases don't, so I guess people will use cash. Also they tend to give Cash Back with debit card usage, so maybe that's another strike against credit cards.
The gas pumps are the ones that puzzle me...if you're at the pump, you need a card of SOME sort.

I would assume a department store, or home improvement store, would probably have higher charges, and people would be more likely to use a CC there anyway, so why provide the incentive.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.
-Mike

Banana Republic Card. Spend $200, earn 200 points. 200 points is redeemed for a $10 GC. (That is 5%)

Link

You can only collect points at Banana Republic, Gap, and Old Navy, also the GCs can only be redeemed at those stores too, Instore or Online.

dkart said: Banana Republic Card. Spend $200, earn 200 points. 200 points is redeemed for a $10 GC. (That is 5%)

Link

You can only collect points at Banana Republic, Gap, and Old Navy, also the GCs can only be redeemed at those stores too, Instore or Online.


thank you dkart. It's been added to the OP under "company specific cards"

I've just received the very first statement for my Hilton AE, and looks like they only gave me 3 points per dollar for post office and subway purchases, which were all the purchases that I had so far. Do you (or does anyone) know if the extra 2 points post later? Just want to check before I call them to find out.

Joe1690 said: FFGuru,

I have the Hilton HHonors card. The 5 Hilton HHonors points at gas stations, supermarkets, drugstores, restaurants, US Postal Service, Hilton Hotels and Wireless phone bill is not a promotional offer but rather the regular earning schedule. You earn 3 Hilton HHonors points on all other purchases although sometimes they run a double points promotion. For frequent flier miles it takes 10,000 hilton points to get 1000 frequent flier miles with most airlines except American Airlines, Gulf Air, Hawaiian Airlines®, Mexicana Airlines®, Midwest Airlines, South African Airways, and Virgin Atlantic Airways which is 10,000 Hilton points for 1500 miles. Also southwest is 10,000 points for 1.0 rapid reward credit.

dvrice said: Does WalMart fall into the 5% category?


Nope.

JadeEyedScorpio said: dvrice said: Does WalMart fall into the 5% category?


Nope.
Many people have previously reported getting 5% at WalMart from the Chase Cash Rewards card. I wonder if Chase has since "fixed" it or not.

  • Archived From: ForumsFinance

  • 14 5 67836
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.