• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi.
I wanted to add my Ameritrade account to my PayPal accout
but I do not have a checks book from Ameritrade (5000 min deposit)
and I need the ABA number from the bottom of Ameritrade check.

Thanks!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why don't you contact Ameritrade for the routing number?

If you are going to link the account to Paypal, I hope there isn't much of a balance in your account.

There is a database of these on the web. So try searching, also.

What kind of idiot has that as the ABA routing number?

Hey, that's the code to my luggage!

(Apologies to Mel Brooks)

Taken from Ameritrade's help center:

How do I wire funds into my TD AMERITRADE account?

You can deposit funds into your TD AMERITRADE account via a wire transfer at no charge from TD AMERITRADE. Domestic wires typically require one business day to process while foreign wires require between two to three business days.

Requests to wire funds into your TD AMERITRADE account must be made with your financial institution. To do this, provide your financial institution with the following information:

Send wire transfers to TD AMERITRADE as follows:
First National Bank of Omaha
1620 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68197
ABA# 104 000 016
Credit the account of TD AMERITRADE, Inc.
Account # 16424641

For further credit to:
[client name]
[acct number]

If you have questions or concerns about a wire transfer, please contact TD AMERITRADE (not First National Bank of Omaha).

For banks you can use this search utility

It's 021000021 on the bottom of my checks which corresponds to JP Morgan Chase (which is printed on the checks).

I would not assume that this will work if you don't have a linked checking acct though.

Thanks for the answer.

Is there any prefix or trailer to your TD Ameritrade account number printed on the check ?
(TD account number is 9 digits)

Thanks

tom885 said: [Q]Is there any prefix or trailer to your TD Ameritrade account number printed on the check ?
(TD account number is 9 digits) I see no relationship between my TD checking account number and my (TD) Ameritrade account number - its a completely new number.

Let me get this straight. You'd trust strangers on the internet to tell you the routing number for your own financial institution? Heck, just paypal it to me; I'll make sure it gets to your account. I promise.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014