QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

It's Alive! Citi PremierPass Elite W/ 15,000 bonus TY points and annual fee WAIVED!!

First page
1 of 46
BankofGreed
1/25/07 8:12 AM
Saw this as I was checking out careerbuilder.com. Its an offer that appears randomly. Sometime it appears and sometimes it doesnt. Keep refreshing in case you dont see it.

Alive!!
WikiPost
1/25/07 8:12 AM
Cannot upgrade current Citi PP cards.

To check citi application status:

Phone: 888-201-4523 (7AM-7PM Central, Mon to Fri)

Edit(Jan 31): the offer shows "Annual fee applies", so the deal may be dead.

Saved Webpage (updated 3/7)(current offer has changed): Here.

Update 3/9/07: PP Elite, annual fee waived 1st yr. 12-mth 0% BT, BT fee applies.
Click
bw4747
1/25/07 8:50 AM
BankofGreed said:

Saw this as I was checking out careerbuilder.com. Its an offer that appears randomly. Sometime it appears and sometimes it doesnt. Keep refreshing in case you dont see it.

Link for the Lazy

Good luck.

Thanks - that's excellent! And this offer also has a no-fee 0% BT for 12 months. It's unclear whether the annual fee is waived permanently or just for a year, but it seems worth applying for anyway.

Edit: Actually, the annual fee waiver does seem to be permanent. During the application process, I pulled up the terms and conditions page, and it said "Annual Fee: none".
maddybeagle
1/25/07 8:52 AM
I was thinking the same on the annual fee...citibank's ongoing link for this card still lists an annual fee and doesnt give a no fee bt offer...This is good find....thanks
shinscreen
1/25/07 9:09 AM
I just got 2 Citi Cards. Rewards and Professional in the last two months. Should I try for this one or is that too many Citi CCs within 60 days?
Xeon852
1/25/07 9:18 AM
Neat. Wonder if this will last til March for my next AOR.
markkundinger
1/25/07 9:28 AM
Wow, that is potentially big, good catch BoG. I'm a big fan of PremierPass for airline travel, but am not a big fan of having to cancel the card every year to avoid the fee.

Wonder if it's a typo? Notice how the ad copy lists "no annual fee" on the basic level PP, but not on the elite?

Also, notice how there is a BT fee, and it's capped at $250 on Elite and $75 on basic?
YourSofaKingdom
1/25/07 9:35 AM
markkundinger said:

Wow, that is potentially big, good catch BoG. I'm a big fan of PremierPass for airline travel, but am not a big fan of having to cancel the card every year to avoid the fee.

Wonder if it's a typo? Notice how the ad copy lists "no annual fee" on the basic level PP, but not on the elite?

Also, notice how there is a BT fee, and it's capped at $250 on Elite and $75 on basic?

Considering the link includes "feewaived" as part of its name, and that it says the annual fee is waived, I think it's legit. And if it is, it does seem like a great deal. I have no idea if they were wanting to only waive the fee for one year, but the terms and conditions seem to imply it's permanently waived.

And I noticed the same thing regarding the balance transfers. People in this thread mentioned that there was no BT fee with ths offer, but I couldn't find that in the terms and conditions I got. However, the terms at the bottom of the ad page state (and this is with my emphasis), "The balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount of each balance you transfer ($5 minimum, $250 maximum), but waived with this offer."
largeeyes
1/25/07 9:43 AM
Son of a.........I got this card on Monday and now this appears. DOH!
Solobear
1/25/07 10:06 AM
Thanks OP. Too good to pass up.
First page
1 of 46
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.