• filter:
  • 1118119120121 122
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
RiversideTom said:   
thealimo919 said:   I've been looking but can't find a solid answer to this: is there a working link for the 50k offer for the Southwest Business credit card? I know there is for the personal card, but I want to apply for both at the same time. Thanks.

https://creditcards.chase.com/6000329

Thank you for the response, Tom.  I was hoping to find a business link, though.  Do you happen to know if the business card has an open offer for the 50k bonus?

rated:
Guys, it is that time of the year. I need a new AMEX card and this is the best time to apply

What do you recommend? I currently have the BCP and BC. I would like a card that gave me CashBack for MS spend, or a card that gave me a sweet initial bonus. Since the BCP and BC have been my only AMEX cards, I'm not limited by the lifetime bonus problem. So suggest away. What would you get?

rated:
noelandres said:   Since the BCP and BC have been my only AMEX cards, I'm not limited by the lifetime bonus problem.

You're not?

"If we identify you as currently having an American Express® Card account, you may not be eligible for this welcome bonus offer."

rated:
3c3 said:   
noelandres said:   Since the BCP and BC have been my only AMEX cards, I'm not limited by the lifetime bonus problem.

You're not?

"If we identify you as currently having an American Express® Card account, you may not be eligible for this welcome bonus offer."

He probably won't get the bonus on BCP, BCE, and BC -- and possibly Blue. Everything else should be open to him.  

rated:
3c3 said:   

You're not?

What stanolshefski said.

rated:
Does the Chase Sapphire Preferred give a pro-rated annual fee refund if you cancel/downgrade?

rated:
thealimo919 said:   
RiversideTom said:   
thealimo919 said:   I've been looking but can't find a solid answer to this: is there a working link for the 50k offer for the Southwest Business credit card? I know there is for the personal card, but I want to apply for both at the same time. Thanks.

https://creditcards.chase.com/6000329

Thank you for the response, Tom.  I was hoping to find a business link, though.  Do you happen to know if the business card has an open offer for the 50k bonus?

https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/renderApp.do?SPID=F99R&CELL=6MQJ&AFFID 

rated:
Anyone know if the Citi Doublecash supports automatic reward redemption? I like my Cap One Quicksilver because every time I earn $25 in rewards it automatically deducts it from my statement.

rated:
Endeavorer said:   I looked through some of my old notes and discovered that my original statement above regarding the Chase Freedom card was incorrect.  When they gave 5% during a quarter for groceries, they did not give the 5% for MCC 5499 (convenience stores).
My earlier post on May. 1, 2014 is shown above:
Update:  Chase Freedom's 5% grocery category for the first quarter of 2015 does include convenience stores.  Thank you Chase.

rated:
Spades45 said:   Anyone know if the Citi Doublecash supports automatic reward redemption? I like my Cap One Quicksilver because every time I earn $25 in rewards it automatically deducts it from my statement.

I just got my card and there isn't anything about automatic redemption.  

rated:
Sallie Mae card gives a free FICO score.

rated:
catanpirate said:   Does anyone know if the Wells Fargo 5% unlimited Cash Back on groceries for 6 months card is still available? I can find the page by googling it, but surprised that it hasn't been mentioned on FWF for awhile. This leads me to believe it's pretty much dead.
  Still available. Someone less lazy than me should add it to the main page.

https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/cash-back/

rated:
Argyll said:   Sallie Mae card gives a free daily FICO score.
  really? i only get mine every 2 months

rated:
jamesfatwallet said:   
Argyll said:   Sallie Mae card gives a free daily FICO score.
  really? i only get mine every 2 months

My mistake. It's not daily, but generally every 10 weeks (what they said), but also updates randomly when something has changed.  Some people have seen it updated a couple times in a week or month.

rated:
Spades45 said:   Anyone know if the Citi Doublecash supports automatic reward redemption? I like my Cap One Quicksilver because every time I earn $25 in rewards it automatically deducts it from my statement.
  Yes. Seems like a good deal! Article

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1118119120121 122
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015