• filter:
  • 1116117118119 120
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
If you want to get CashBack for gas but still pay the lower rate, just get a serve card, load it with your 2% card and then use serve for the gas purchase if they take amex

rated:
LearningFast said:   
SyZpuzzler said:   So you mean the ones that appear on this page? http://i.imgur.com/XLKfQbA.png 

Just something that will reward me for using it with Cash Back, I don't anticipate too much traveling as I'm trying to conserve and live below my means right now

I know the balance transfer cards are alluring, but they can't possibly have good long-term aspects because there has to be something to counter the bonus of getting the balance transfer - I'm ok with not transferring and paying a little more now for interest if it means I can get better terms and conditions for the long haul

Yes. Go to full credit report and see when your balance says zero.
I would second the above. Get a 2% CashBack card. I would suggest the new citi double cash since it will be more widely accepted than the fidelity amex, the main no annual fee competitor. There is also the penfed card that gives you 5% CashBack on gas, but it is really hard to get accepted for it. I would say go for the double cash, wait 6 months or more and then try for other more category specific cards if you want them

Why go for multiple cards? ".. wait 6 months or more and then try for other more category specific cards .."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1116117118119 120
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014