• 140414243 44
  • Page
  • Text Only
Shoot! I had forgotten all about this until I saw this thread and realized.
$250 check is on the way. Thanks OP and Chase!

i still haven't received anything. And when i called Chase, they have no clue as to what I was talking about and that they never had this offer. Anyone else?

Don't call. Send a message online through their secure message center. You have to login to your account online to access this feature. If you don't have an account then you need create one. Their response has been most favorable when contacting them through this method.

This is the answer I got when I inquired through the online customer service:

Chase Online Customer Service said: Our records indicate that your account was not eligible
for the offer of $200.00 Chase Freedom Cash Rewards
credit, redeemable for a $250.00 Cash Check. Please note;
this offer was a limited time offer, open only to first
time customers with new accounts opened during the valid
offer dates. Regretfully we are unable to apply the terms
of the offer to your account.

Please be advised $200 Chase Freedom Cash Rewards Bonus
Offer was available on-line through Yahoo, MSN or Google
Sites only from 4/02/07 - 04/03/07.

Our records indicate your account was opened on 05/10/07.

If you have any further questions, please reply using the
Secure Message Center.

Thank you,

I went through hell trying to get my Chase Freedom card converted to Chase Freedom Dynamic Cash rewards program. They didn't know what I was talking about in the first 10 emails. Then they finally converted my CASH PLUS CARD to the Chase Freedom Dynamic Cash rewards program. I had to write a nasty email to get it changed back as well as have the Chase Freedom Dynamic Cash rewards program added to the Chase Freedom account. Graciela Rodriguez sorted it all out for me!

goldenkidx said: I went through hell trying to get my Chase Freedom card converted to Chase Freedom Dynamic Cash rewards program. They didn't know what I was talking about in the first 10 emails. Then they finally converted my CASH PLUS CARD to the Chase Freedom Dynamic Cash rewards program. I had to write a nasty email to get it changed back as well as have the Chase Freedom Dynamic Cash rewards program added to the Chase Freedom account. Graciela Rodriguez sorted it all out for me!

You went the hard route - all you need to do is to go into Reward and switch from point to cash by one click, and the program changed. YOu then subsequently received a letter to congrat you now enrolled in the Cash Dynamic.

DeanaCal said: This is the answer I got when I inquired through the online customer service:

Chase Online Customer Service said: Our records indicate that your account was not eligible
for the offer of $200.00
Did you send a second or third message? They usually respond saying they will give it to you as a courtesy. This promotion is pretty old, so it could be they have stopped doing this, but it does take a couple messages and they usually respond favorably after that.

Do I send the same message as if I never got the first reply, or reply to the one I received saying mine was not opened during the promotional period?

it actually took me 4 emails before they finally gave it to me. Be polite but not willing to take no for an answer. They will capitulate eventually.

marcusfan said: it actually took me 4 emails before they finally gave it to me. Be polite but not willing to take no for an answer. They will capitulate eventually.

Can you tell me how you worded your emails? Did you keep sending new emails asking the same question, or did you keep replying to their replies? I'm going to keep trying, but I don't know what I should say now that they have said that I'm not eligible because of the date I got my card. Thanks for your help!

Just act more aggravated/frustrated and assert that you signed up because of this offer. They'll cave.

If I remember correctly, there was no date mentioned in the promotional details. Just keep at it.

I received this message back when I inquired about not receiving the Reward points:

Our records indicate that your account was not eligible
for the offer of $200.00 Chase Freedom Cash Rewards
credit, redeemable for a $250.00 Cash Check. Please note;
this offer was a limited time offer, open only to first
time customers with new accounts opened during the valid
offer dates. Regretfully we are unable to apply the terms
of the offer to your account.

Please be advised $200 Chase Freedom Cash Rewards Bonus
Offer was available on-line through Yahoo, MSN or Google
Sites only from 4/02/07 - 04/03/07.

Our records indicate your account was opened on 3/29/07.
Unfortunately, your account does not qualify for this
offer.

Thank you,

Sandra Esquivel
E-mail Customer Service Representative

1-800-436-7927

Account is owned by Chase Bank USA, N.A. and may be
serviced by its affiliates.

I emailed back to them how could I sign up before the offer (that I clicked on the offer button that said sign up now and receive $200 Chase Freedom Reward credit). I'll see what happens.

After having 200 points in my account for over a month and being unable to order the $250 check, my new statement posted and I was finally able to order the check today for delivery next week.

I replied to their rejection email with this:

I think there must be some mistake. I signed up for this
card specifically because of the Cash Rewards offer. My
account may have been opened in May, but I had been
waiting for weeks, as I did not get instant approval when
I applied online. Although I have enjoyed using your
card, this is very aggravating!

They responded within two hours with this:

We regret that we cannot provide every available offer to
all of our Cardmembers.

As a gesture of our commitment to you we have added the
200.00 Chase Freedom bonus enrollment reward points and
redeemed for a $250 cash check. You will see the point
adjustment reflected on the next monthly billing statement
and you should receive the check within four to six weeks.

Has anyone gotten this reply when messaging chase thhrough the message center. If so, what was your response? Did the offer say anything about previous accounts? I thought it only reference a previous Freedom Card Account. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Dear :

Our records indicate that your account was not eligible
for the offer of a $200.00 Chase Freedom Cash Rewards
credit, redeemable for a $250.00 Cash Check as this offer
was open only to first time customers with new accounts
opened during the valid offer dates.

Our records indicate you have had previous accounts with
Chase.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused
you.

Thank you,

Johnny,
See my post here. They eventually gave in after a couple secure messages, but did require a screen shot.

djspray,

Thanks for the tip. I actually just got back the same message you did, saying they will give me the credit. Took less than a day and 3 secure messages.

Like others have posted I received the reward credit after sending 3 secure messages requesting it. Now if I could just get my Connect3D rebates from Buy.con using this method I would be happy .

AlexTheMan said: EternalSunshine05 said: I tried to convert my regular Chase Freedom card to the Chase Freedom Dynamic Cash rewards program, by phone, and through the online secure message center. Each time, I was told that the rewards program for my card could not be converted and the only way to get Dynamic Cash rewards was to apply for a new card.

Although, I prefer Cash Back, I am thinking about converting to the points program in order to get Dynamic Rewards. Has anyone who converted to the Chase Freedom point reward system not gotten Dynamic Rewards?

If yours is Freedom cash, switch it online to points. That may do it and it's what I did.

Have you tried switching from points back to cash? Does that affect your enrollment in the Dynamic Cash program?

I just received two BT offers.

1st - Fixed 0.99% until 2/08
2nd - Fixed 6.99% until paid off

BT fee is 3%, $5 min, $75 max.

I think the first offer is ok, at least the BT fees is more reasonable than BofAs. Anyone else get the same offers?

Just signed up, think I can pull off getting the $250 check?

swiharta said: Just signed up, think I can pull off getting the $250 check?

Highly unlikely since the offer is several months old now, but you can certainly send messages to them and try.

swiharta said: Just signed up, think I can pull off getting the $250 check?

lol heck no, the offer has been dead for a couple of months now

I'm going to try, haha. Still I think this is a nice card regardless.

01LX said: I just received two BT offers.

I think the first offer is ok, at least the BT fees is more reasonable than BofAs. Anyone else get the same offers?

I have not received any offers like these but now I am hopeful.

01LX said: I just received two BT offers.

I have not received any offers like these but now I am hopeful.

Does someone have a generic screen shot of the Chase $250 offer? I am about to have the great fight with them and suspect that it would make the difference between holding them to their word or getting screwed by them. Please PM me.

Thanx,

cure

cure said: Does someone have a generic screen shot of the Chase $250 offer? I am about to have the great fight with them and suspect that it would make the difference between holding them to their word or getting screwed by them. Please PM me.

Thanx,

cure

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2747/chasefreedomflashxx6.png

there are more screenshots in the Quick Summary on the first page of the topic...

cure said: Does someone have a generic screen shot of the Chase $250 offer? I am about to have the great fight with them and suspect that it would make the difference between holding them to their word or getting screwed by them. Please PM me.

Thanx,

cure

wow a senior member that is too lazy to get the screenshot from the quick summary? oh and you don't need to sign your posts with your screenname.

thanks
Squeezer99

Applied in March. Received 2 cards for me and wife. She used it right away and received her 250 bonus. I forgot to use it untill this month. Guess I have to wait till the end of billing cycle to see the credit.

FYI, all the Chase Freedom ads are now promoting the Dynamic Cash Rewards program. See http://www.chasefreedomnow.com

OK i got my bonus but wife's (applied like 3 days after mine) is not showing up and also tried the secure message way but they keep telling her she is on rewards points program and there was no 250 bonus when she opened it....I asked her keep emailing back and forth...but anyother way to fight this?

• Archived From: ForumsFinance

• 140414243 44
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014