• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
Initial deposit $100 on May 25.

Got paid $100 yesterday.

Pee2ng said: I got a letter that I have to mail/fax signature sheet. Otherwise, they would consider that "I am no longer interested in the account."

chevydriver said: Bmr4life said: chevydriver said: Thanks, I'm in. It didn't say anything about a balance requirement so I didn't add any.

Same here. Did they require you to fax in a signature and a proof of address stuff?

A signature yes, BUT that said it was required for them to be able to send me the checks. I don't need the checks and don't plan on using the account. I signed up just for the $100.

I just got a statement in the mail saying I have $100.05 in my savings account. Holy crap, I never did any of the verifying stuff. No deposit or anything.

edit:

I'm so glad I never threw away the atm card and pin number they mailed me. I needed that stuff in order to sign up for online account access. This was probably the best deal I have ever gotten on. No rebates, no selling stuff, no price matching, just free cold hard cash.

Thanks again OP.

Got my statement with $100 bonus too yesterday. I Opened my account in late May. It was a welcome surprise for me

I got a free glazed donut coupon from 7-11 with my statement. $100 and a donut. Woo hoo! Check those enclosures with the statement for the donut coupon. They are promoting using the ATM at 7-11 or something.

They pulled a hard on EQ, and denied me for a savings account!

have not got my bonus after 120 days......

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.