• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

(a local bank/cu) 6.10% Annual Percentage Yield applies to the first $25,000 in account (12 debit transactions per months required). Balances over $25,000 earn 0.50% APY; FYI.

OP: Might be good to add to this thread.

local bank based on Oregon
Please read the FAQs, and to reiterate 70hhma's response along with some general info

What if I do not meet the requirements for Rewards Checking?
You will receive .10% APY* on your entire Rewards Checking balance and your ATM fees will not be refunded for that month.
You will still have a great free checking account and a fresh chance to earn your rewards again the next month.

Is there a maximum balance requirement?
No. Balances over $25,000 earn .50% APY*.
For deposits more than $25,000 we recommend opening a high-yield Guaranteed Money Market Account or Certificate of Deposit

Do I have to do anything to receive my ATM refunds?
No. When you meet the requirements, you will receive a refund of all ATM fees and surcharges automatically on the last day of the month.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014