Multiple Pulls Increasing B* Speed

Archived From: Finance
  • Go to page :
  • 12 3 45
  • Text Only
sgaldis said: Just started looking into bumpage last week, and signed up for TC 3 days ago. I found out how to 'refresh' so it pulls a new score each day, but can anyone tell me how to see the soft pulls on True Credit?

thanks...

Also, what kind of gains score-wise are some of you seeing by replacing these hard pulls w/ soft pulls? I know there is not one set answer, as it will surely vary person to person, but I'm just looking for a ballpark figure...any input?

I believe that once the new tradelines show -- in 5days - 2months depending on the issuer -- inquires won't hurt the score as much any more. So bumping purely for score improvement will help only if the inquiries were result of cell phone accounts, checking accounts, or business credit cards that do not report.

With respect to naming this thread - if we can name it somehow so it is not so easy to find the thread from google using the well-known words, that would be good. CreditBoards used to require login for certain threads, the theory being that the more well-known this approaches become, the more likely they will be eliminated by the IT depts. of the respective companies.

There is another very good thread that is worth referencing:

Credit Score Monitoring

therivler1 said: FinanceFan said: I will make the change so he contribute. Sorry, haven't checked the thread for a while.
What do you think about changing the title to something more general, like "Knock inquiries off your credit report with bumpage. Experiences wanted"

The title would still have the b* word. I thought that was the main problem. Any other thoughts?

Data point for you guys: I had an inquiry drop off of Equifax b/c it reached the two-year mark, and my Equifax credit score went up three points from 685 to 688.

In terms of the thread title, how about "Knock inquiries off your credit report with b*. Experiences wanted"

There is a fine line between making things too easily available, and information being so scattered as to be unusable.

I did a mini-AOR about 3 weeks ago. I had recently had to switch jobs and the resulting cash flow disruption caused me to be 2 days late on a card payment. Actually I went into Bank of America and paid on the due date but they didn't post it for 2 days. This caused my 0% to go to 18.24% and doubled my payment amount. Dang! Anyway, I got the balance transferred to new accounts with other lenders and back to 0% for another year.

Started with 4 CC's, $47k total CL. Now have 19 CC's, $117k CL. My TU score went from 804 to 698. The inquiries are still posting 3 weeks later and the scores are still dropping. I'm updating the 3 scores daily (+ 1 minute) more or less with TrueCredit. I'm curious though that when their new inquiries post does it reset my bumping?

About a year from now I want to apply for a mortgage and may have to roll remaining balance to another 0% if possible. I'll keep bumping the inquiries. Any other tips to get the scores back up?

canyonbreeze said: I did a mini-AOR about 3 weeks ago. I had recently had to switch jobs and the resulting cash flow disruption caused me to be 2 days late on a card payment. Actually I went into Bank of America and paid on the due date but they didn't post it for 2 days. This caused my 0% to go to 18.24% and doubled my payment amount. Dang! Anyway, I got the balance transferred to new accounts with other lenders and back to 0% for another year.

Started with 4 CC's, $47k total CL. Now have 19 CC's, $117k CL. My TU score went from 804 to 698. The inquiries are still posting 3 weeks later and the scores are still dropping. I'm updating the 3 scores daily (+ 1 minute) more or less with TrueCredit. I'm curious though that when their new inquiries post does it reset my bumping?

About a year from now I want to apply for a mortgage and may have to roll remaining balance to another 0% if possible. I'll keep bumping the inquiries. Any other tips to get the scores back up?

yep, just make sure to pay the due dates, you don't want to run out of 0%s

and, you can also signup for AMEX creditsecure to speed it up.

Do I need an American Express card for that? In all of the above I ended up with zero AMEX cards. Probably because I requested a $25k balance transfer on my AMEX applications and they got nervous.

canyonbreeze said: Do I need an American Express card for that? In all of the above I ended up with zero AMEX cards. Probably because I requested a $25k balance transfer on my AMEX applications and they got nervous.
Sure do, bummer. See the quick summary for other options.

This post details how inquiries initiated by you, the consumer, are coded on the complete reports from the 3 CRAs.

I. MONITORING PROGRAMS First, let's enumerate the programs we know of:

1. TrueCredit.com (the official true credit)
2. AMEX Credit Secure
3. Privacy Matters
4. Natl City Identity
5. KeyBank PrivacyMatters
6. Chase Identity Protection.
7. There are a huge number of other programs as well, but these may not give you daily pulls or if they give you daily pulls, they only do so for one credit agency. These programs include: PrivacyGuard.com, City Ident Protect, identityguard.com (costco affiliate), etc, etc.

First thing to remember: except for AMEX Credit Secure, all the others are versions of the TransUnion / TrueLink program. However, they don't all report the same on the actual reports of the 3 CRAs.

II. HOW TO CHECK YOUR FULL / ACTUAL / COMPLETE REPORTS When you obtain your credit file through the above programs, you will only see the so-called hard-inquiries. You will not see account review (AR), promotional (PM or PRM), DTC, ND, etc, and your own pulls. In order to see your own pulls and all the other info, you must request an complete, actual report from each of the CRAs.

Here is how you do that. File an online dispute. You can initiate a dispute with EX and TU using the TrueCredit program, possibly other programs too. However, this is not the only route. However, this is not the only way to do so. You might want to try this link for TU: http://www.transunion.com/corporate/personal/creditDisputes.page if you already have a transunion.com username (same as your TrueCredit userid / pwd).

1. For TU, you can get a dispute-style complete actual report of your credit once every 30 days,
2. For EX, you can get this any time you want, as long as you have already done that once. When you do it the first time, record the report number and save it. From then on, you can go to www.experian.com/dispute,
3. For EQFX, I don't know of an easy way. But if you must do this, you can pay for a service called Equifax Credit Watch Gold, and be able to pull your EQ file once a day (don't overuse this, because this might split your file - I don't know whether this is an urban legend that parents tell their kids before they go to bed or what, but apparently collective wisdom is - don't overuse that).

III. HOW MONITORING PROGRAM PULLS APPEAR ON FULL REPORTSIf you are using a number of the programs in section I, then this is what you should see in your actual reports, when you obtain them using the approach described in section II:

1. On your actual Transunion report:

FIRSTNAME MI LAST NAME via TRUELINK, INC. - real TrueCredit.com
FIRSTNAME MI LAST NAME via TRUELINK/CHASE ID THEFT - Chase Identity Protect
FIRSTNAME MI LAST NAME via TRUELINK/NAT CTY ID PRT - National City Identiy Protect
CONSUMERINFO via CONSUMER INFO.COM - AMEX Credit Secure
FICO SCORE & TU REPORT - myFICO.com or related (REAL FICO score)
CONSUMER INFO.COM - possibly AMEX Credit Secure alert
TRUELINK, INC - alert agent associated with TrueCredit.com or similar
TRUELINK/CHASE ID THEFT - alert agent associated with Chase Identity Protect
INTERSECTIONS, INC - identity guard
DIRECT TO CONSUMER VIA INTERSECTIONS, INC - identity guard
FACTACT FREE DISCLOSURE - this is your once-a-year charity gift from the CRAs
PRIVACYGUARD VIA CONSUMERINFO.COM - privacyguard.com

2. On your Experian dispute report, this is what you will see:

TRANSUNION INTERACTIVE - TrueCredit.com, Chase IP, KeyBank PrivacyMat (all three are coded the same).
AMEX/CIC CREDIT RPT - credit secure
TRUELINK - any true link alerts
TrueCredit/PRIVACY MATTE - privacy matters
TrueCredit/NATL CITY IDE - natl city identity protection
CIC/TRILEGIANT - privacyguard.com
INTERSECTIONS INC - identityguard.com
CIC/EXPERIAN and variations - site that resells EXPERIAN, e.g. CreditExpert, freecreditreport
myFICO CONSUMER SERVICES - myFICO.com or related

3. On your Equifax actual report, this is what you will see:

CIC/EXPERIAN RPTS - for AMEX Credit Secure
TrueCredit/CHASE - Chase IP
TRUELINK - TrueCredit.com, also alerts (possibly also KeyBank PrivacyMatters)
TrueCredit/VERTRUE - Natl Citi IP,
INTERSECTIONS - identityguard.com
Q-SPACE - privacyguard.com

Don't know: PrivacyMatters, and more. If someone could get this, it would be awesome.

Also, it appears that privacyguard.com has a sister site called mycreditkeeper.com, which allows monthly subscription. The soft-pulls generated by both programs are coded the same on the actual reports.

So looking at the results, I think - but I am not sure - subscribing to TrueCredit.com and KeyBank programs together might not bring any addtl. benefit.

IV. RECOMMENDATIONS DEPENDING ON YOUR NEEDS

I would suggest the following mix of products depending on your desired results:

1. Simple plain old monitoring, one service is enough: pick NatlCity or KeyBank ($10 and $9 each), and as an added bonus, you and a spouse can get it for $14.95 a month. Programs are not so sophisticated, scores are crap, alerts might not work fully, but you can pull a fresh report every 24 hrs. The scores and monitoring are available from transunion only, i.e. this is not 3-bureau monitoring,

2. Monitoring in over-drive, aka distinct daily pulls, aka parallel b* (cheapest option for each desired result).

I should pre-face this with the following: we don't know for sure if pulling your credit using multiple services makes b* any faster - we simply have a good reason to believe so, given the design flaws because of which b* works.

Update (August 12, 2007). By pulling using 4 services (TrueCredit, Natl City Id Protect, KeyBank Privacy Matters, and Credit Secure), I was able to wipe 2 TU inquiries in about 20 days. Compare this with a situation when I was pulling using 1 or 2 programs only - it took 45 days to get the first inquiry off.

- if willing to pay for only one svc, get Natl City OR KeyBank,
- for two, Natl City *AND* KeyBank,
- for three, Natl City, KeyBank, *AND* CreditSecure,
- for four, Natl City, KeyBank, CreditSecure, *AND* Chase,
- base on the information available to me at the time, I see no way to generate 5 distinct pulls a day on EQ (but possible on TU. You might be able to do 6 on TU).

Tthe reason I recommend CreditSecure before Chase is to have a different program, e.g. when TrueCredit is very slooooooooooow due to overload and technical issues, and you really need to get a report, you can try Credit Secure. Also, if you don't mind the extra cost, you can throw in Credit Secure before the KeyBank - personal preference.

If you want to b* AND be able to lock your transunion file, substitue KeyBank with TrueCredit.

Signing up for both Natl Citi ID Protect and KeyBank Privacy Matters might not work, if you use the same name, address, e-mail, and credit card (thanks to therivler1 for reminding me about this ), because these two programs are serviced by the same company behind the scenes. Creative ways to by-pass this restriction is to have one spouse sign up for one program as a member, and another spouse sign up for the other. If you use your creativity, you can even sign up for both if you don't have a spouse.

My 2 cents.

I think an appropriate slogan for TRUELINK based services will be: "TRUELINK: where you pay us to b* for you".

awesome post, ChumChurum. deserves its own thread. someone should at least condense this put it in the QuickSummary.

great summary, ChumChurum, thanks!.

In the NatCity thread, in this post, you mention that the only way to do NatCity and KeyBank at the same time is to sign up for each one under a different spouses name.
- if willing to pay for only one svc, get Natl City OR KeyBank,
- for two, Natl City *AND* KeyBank,
- for three, Natl City, KeyBank, *AND* CreditSecure,
- for four, Natl City, KeyBank, CreditSecure, *AND* Chase,

This won't work for someone who is single, or who does not need to drag their spouse into b*. I just wanted to make this clear for anyone reading this thread.

so if i'm single the suggestions for b* won't work for me?
thanks

dreamer4ever88 said: so if i'm single the suggestions for b* won't work for me?
thanks

Use can use NatCity OR keyBank, Credit Secure and Chase.

Got some b* statistics today, August 3, 2007:

1. Regarding b*:

(i) On July 19th, I had pulled my TU actual (dispute) report, and this is what I had:

- 3 hard,
- 98 soft,

(ii) On July 28th, I ordered a TU paper report. Arrived today:

- 6 hard (yup, I have been trigger happy ),
- 86 soft.

All the july self-initiated pulls are accounted for on the paper report, but the June ones are gone. I counted, and between the several programs I am using, I only did 24 pulls between those dates, but exactly 36 disappeared.

I believe the TU paper report generation is manual, and there was a human involved. They probably chopped my inquiries.
So unless you need it, I would advise not getting paper reports while you are bumping. Once bumped, I have a feeling that they can not trace the bumped ones.

2. On the very buttom of the paper report, there is a Special Message (btw, this message is not on the report when I pull online):

INPUT SSN HAS BEEN USED (0xx) TIMES IN THE LAST (30) DAYS on DIFFERENT INQUIRES.
INPUT CURRENT ADDRESS HAS BEEN USED (0yy) TIMES IN THE LAST (30) DAYS on DIFFERENT INQUIRES.

I have a feeling this message is there for a purpose: to alert the lenders that there is extensive consumer initiated account reviews going on.

While legally they can not disclose all except hard inquires, I found this message to be a bit alarming.

Once I b* the inquiries, I am going to give it some rest, and then pull a paper report in 30-40 days.

Has anyone had this problem?

When clicking the Experian Online Dispute link in Credit Secure I get this system error message after validating my address with Experian

Error

We are unable to allow access to our online dispute service. We understand that the privacy and security of your information is important to you; therefore, we cannot provide a specific reason as to why we cannot allow access. Our registration process is designed to ensure that your credit information is released only to you. Please call 1 866 851 6901 for assistance.

Could it be that I used the "dispute" link 30x in a row?

I tried calling but it's impossible to get a liver person.

Do we have a ballpark number for how many soft inquiries you need to have on the report before you start seeing b*? People have been reporting 60-70 daily pulls before seeing b*, but I haven't been able to find any statistics on actual numbers of softs in the archives.

Can a FWF mod sticky this thread? Its very useful.

DiabloD3 said: Can a FWF mod sticky this thread? Its very useful.
Too many stickies already. You can bookmark, subscribe, or add it to your favorites. Lots of options to keep up with the discussion.

Multiple credit monitoring b* has worked for me in speeding b*, i.e. the calendar time it took from the day the hard inquiry was recorded to the day it disappeared. My data:

TU: 2 experiments

1. In my initial b* efforts, I was able to get a TU inquiry from May 7 and May 14 b* off in about 40-45 days (I believe the first one was in about 45 days, june 20th or so). I was probably using mostly 1, and then 2 services, during that time,

2. In my second b* efforts, I was able to get two TU inquiry from July 19th b* off today, August 7th. That's 18 days! I have been using 3 different services during most of that time, and 4 during part of that time, so you figure, there were 18*3 + 10 = 64 or so inquiries.

So initial effort: 45 days with about 1.5 services,
Later effort: 18 days with about 3.5 services.

Notice that what matters is: 18 * 3.5 about equals 45 * 1.5, i.e. around 67. However, don't assume that you need 67 inquiries to get your first b*. Some inquiries (e.g. AR or PROM) do / might have a priority and do not get bumped off. So the more of this you have, the better.

In my observation a single pull can get rid of more than one TU hard inquiry. This suggests that the TU database stores inquiries in blocks of many (not sure how many). When a new inquiry creates a capacity problem, an existing block gets evicted from memory. This block can host 0, 1, or more hard inquiries. If you did an AOR and had many TU hard inquiries in rapid succession, chances are very good that a number of them, and possibly all of them, will get b* of in one shot.

In addition, the inquiries are grouped. Very old AR (account review inquiries) do not get b* off even though relatively recent hard inquiries go. I don't have a mortgage so I don't know how mortgage inquiries are affected.

EQ: several experiments

For EQ, one new inquiry replaces the *oldest* inquiry. So there is no block structure similar to TUs. However, there may be a priority structure. In particular, I have seen some older inquiries survive even though more recent hard inquiries are gone.

EQ has a capacity of around 100 for those reports that I have seen. Each new soft pull displaces exactly one other pull once the capacity has reached. This happens in a strict FIFO (first in - first out) order in a given priority group.

In other words, you will never see more than 1 EQ hard inquiry disappear after 1 soft pull. Of course, if you are pulling using 4-5 programs daily, you might see 4 or 5 hard disappear in one day, one per soft pull done in that day. This in fact is very likely if your hard pulls were a result of rapid-fire AOR applications.

I am still a bit confused as to how many pulls one can 'safely' get per day.
ChumChurum said: I have been using 3 different services during most of that time, and 4 during part of that time,
Are you saying that as long as the pulls appear somewhat different on the 'full' report, they count as separate pulls? Even, for example, the 3 TRUELINK pulls which are from separate services?

You also say 'By pulling using 4 services (TrueCredit, Natl City Id Protect, KeyBank Privacy Matters, and Credit Secure), I was able to wipe 2 TU inquiries in about 20 days.' But you then recommend Natl City, KeyBank, CreditSecure, and Chase, as the best 4 to use.

If you would be kind enough to clarify your most excellent post.

Here's what I'm planning (guidance appreciated!):
1. daily pulls via TrueCredit.
2. daily pulls via Privacy Matters 123 (which I got for $30/year like this.)
3. daily pulls from AMEX CreditSecure, after my 'month long review' period ends.
4. Still waiting for the Key Bank / Natl City plans to come in the mail.

Do these conflict? Should I add Chase into the mix?

I just found this more recent post from CC which I think is worth quoting in this thread:
ChumChurum said: I also did some tests (pull actual report, check how soft pull is recorded):

1. On Experian,

- KeyBank program is coded as: TrueCredit/COVERDELL MY
- Natl city program is coded: TrueCredit/COVERDELL MY

2. On Equifax,

- KeyBank program is coded as: TrueCredit/VERTRUE
- Natl city program is coded: TrueCredit/VERTRUE
This means that there is no longer any additional advantage of keeping both KeyBank and Natl City.

Another question for the b*ninjas out there:
Do you pull on holidays and weekends?

danzg said: Another question for the b*ninjas out there:
Yes

danzg said: Another question for the b*ninjas out there:

Weekends, yes

Holidays it depends on if there's family over.

Can someone please help me figure this out? Here's the soft pulls on my latest TU report:

1. CONSUMERINFO via CONSUMER INFO.COM [AMEX - still in my 'review' period]
2. xxx xxx xxx via TRUE LINK, INC. [TrueCredit] [x3]
3. DIRECT TO CONSUMER via INTERSECTIONS, INC [I don't have costco IdentityGuard, so what is this?]
4. INTERSECTIONS, INC [ditto]
5. TRUE LINK, INC. [Other TrueCredit?]
6. xxx xxx via TRUE LINK/PRIVCYMATRS 12 [PrivacyMatters123]

Re 2 and 6: I just tried updating via TC and then PM123. PM123 seemed to go through the actual pull, then returned with a page that had today's date (9/2) at the top, but the 'report date' below was 8/30. So I conclude that even though TC and PM are coded differently, you can only pull one in any 24 hour period.

Re 3, 4, and 5: Where did these come from? I never signed up for ID Guard. Do I need to call the phone number listed?

If Chase goes through 'truelink', is there any point in signing up for it? Isn't it just another TC 'clone'?

I'm still trying to understand how some of you get 3-4 independent pulls a day!

Also, there's a collection agency called 'CAVALRY PORTFOLIO SVCS' that's been chasing me for years. They list as soft pulls on my report twice in 2007, 3x in 2006, and 2x in 2005! What does THAT mean? Are they checking if I still exist?

Thanks!

danzg said: I am still a bit confused as to how many pulls one can 'safely' get per day.

Basically, the question is how many guaranteed different soft pulls you can get daily, by using different programs. If programs code their inquiries using different string literals, then it is easier to verify that they are doing distinct pulls.

danzg said:
ChumChurum said: I have been using 3 different services during most of that time, and 4 during part of that time,
Are you saying that as long as the pulls appear somewhat different on the 'full' report, they count as separate pulls? Even, for example, the 3 TRUELINK pulls which are from separate services?

You also say 'By pulling using 4 services (TrueCredit, Natl City Id Protect, KeyBank Privacy Matters, and Credit Secure), I was able to wipe 2 TU inquiries in about 20 days.' But you then recommend Natl City, KeyBank, CreditSecure, and Chase, as the best 4 to use.

If you would be kind enough to clarify your most excellent post.

Sorry about the confusion. When the monitoring servic through KeyBank was initially started, it was reselling a version of Pricacy Matters, which in turn is a version of TrueCredit (hence different references to KeyBank or KeyBank Privacy matters). Then sometime in August, KeyBank service was switched to something identical to the Natl City Id Protect.

danzg said:
Here's what I'm planning (guidance appreciated!):
1. daily pulls via TrueCredit.
2. daily pulls via Privacy Matters 123 (which I got for $30/year like this.)
3. daily pulls from AMEX CreditSecure, after my 'month long review' period ends.
4. Still waiting for the Key Bank / Natl City plans to come in the mail.

Do these conflict? Should I add Chase into the mix?

I believe 1,3, and either one of the 4 are all distinct. Chase is also distinct. I forgot how PrivacyMatters 123 is coded - but if you pull your own full-report, you can verify it.

What you should be worried about now is TrueCredit canceling some or all of your TrueCredit-based services because of excessive pulls. Read the thread called: "Is TrueCredit onto b?"

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=52&threadid=758369

danzg said: Can someone please help me figure this out? Here's the soft pulls on my latest TU report:

1. CONSUMERINFO via CONSUMER INFO.COM [AMEX - still in my 'review' period]
2. xxx xxx xxx via TRUE LINK, INC. [TrueCredit] [x3]
3. DIRECT TO CONSUMER via INTERSECTIONS, INC [I don't have costco IdentityGuard, so what is this?]
4. INTERSECTIONS, INC [ditto]
5. TRUE LINK, INC. [Other TrueCredit?]
6. xxx xxx via TRUE LINK/PRIVCYMATRS 12 [PrivacyMatters123]

Re 2 and 6: I just tried updating via TC and then PM123. PM123 seemed to go through the actual pull, then returned with a page that had today's date (9/2) at the top, but the 'report date' below was 8/30. So I conclude that even though TC and PM are coded differently, you can only pull one in any 24 hour period.

Re 3, 4, and 5: Where did these come from? I never signed up for ID Guard. Do I need to call the phone number listed?

If Chase goes through 'truelink', is there any point in signing up for it? Isn't it just another TC 'clone'?

I'm still trying to understand how some of you get 3-4 independent pulls a day!

Also, there's a collection agency called 'CAVALRY PORTFOLIO SVCS' that's been chasing me for years. They list as soft pulls on my report twice in 2007, 3x in 2006, and 2x in 2005! What does THAT mean? Are they checking if I still exist?

Thanks!

I think PrivacyMatters has a software bug. You need to refresh, then log out, and log back in. You will see the updated version. After you refresh, they pull a new version of your credit report, and that records a pull, but somehow they serve you the previous one - go figure.

5. is the alert service associated with TrueCredit - when something material changes on your report, the changes are pushed to true credit from the CRA, and recorded as a soft pull.

3-4. you must have signed up to www.identityguard.com OR similar service. if you did not - you need to start worrying how that happened. you can call them and tell them you can see a soft pull by their program, and they can check for you.

Sorry, Chum, I'm still a bit confused...

You said, "What you should be worried about now is TrueCredit canceling some or all of your TrueCredit-based services because of excessive pulls."

Aren't ALL the services, with the exception of AMEX, just children of TC?

Anyone is having problem pulling using keybank PM?

I went to privacymatter website as usual and login with my ID and zip, then i click that link "if you already had an account, click here" on the right hand side of the privacymatter main page. A new window then pops up "benefits.TrueCredit.com/....." As usual, I tried to login TC there with another set of username/pass but it kept saying "Gateway error... it says the problem is just temporary, please try again later".

I have been getting this same problem since Sat... it's been 4 days... Is it just me? Thanks!

Wal-Mart TC link appears dead? It's only offering one-time access to credit scores and reports for fee of $24.88. No mention anywhere of monthly service...

Just to update, which of the following create unique soft pulls for TU and EQ? Here's my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong:

Definitely these three:

CreditSecure
TrueCredit
Chase IP

And here's where I'm not sure:

NatCity IP
Key Bank
Privacy Matters

These last three are all dealpass services, so I'm not sure if having more than one would be beneficial for bumpage. Can anyone clarify? Thanks in advance.

fattykokoya said: Anyone is having problem pulling using keybank PM?

I went to privacymatter website as usual and login with my ID and zip, then i click that link "if you already had an account, click here" on the right hand side of the privacymatter main page. A new window then pops up "benefits.TrueCredit.com/....." As usual, I tried to login TC there with another set of username/pass but it kept saying "Gateway error... it says the problem is just temporary, please try again later".

I have been getting this same problem since Sat... it's been 4 days... Is it just me? Thanks!

After that happens, press reload. That does the trick on National City.

lhendricks92 said: And here's where I'm not sure:

NatCity IP
Key Bank
Privacy Matters

These last three are all dealpass services, so I'm not sure if having more than one would be beneficial for bumpage. Can anyone clarify? Thanks in advance.

LH - I can confirm that NC IP and PM123 show up under unique labels on my credit report. I cannot recall which CRA at the moment since the printout is at my office. However, I was using NC IP, PM123, TC, and CreditSecure at the same time and all four had their own "buckets" on my credit report.

JeebusSaves said: fattykokoya said: Anyone is having problem pulling using keybank PM?

After that happens, press reload. That does the trick on National City.

Thanks for the post anyway. At first i thought maybe their Gateway really has problem during a specific timeframe cuz I pulled in the late afternoon (after work). Now the truth is, they block my home IP (a static IP). When I tried to pull at my workplace, everything works great, in the morning, afternoon, noon...

Not sure if it's related to the recent Chase ID/TC tornado, somehow they blocked my IP? Oh well.. at least i can pull now, i dont care

Quick Summary said: Chase Identity Protection - $11.99. Chase cardmembers. When canceled, last month's fee is refunded. Need Offer ID to sign up online. You can call 800-901-7616, and they will give you one over the phone.

This is a daily pull one, right?

Also any news on that Experian credit report/score service that was to come out soon?

Chase IP: daily, but have to wait over 24 hours from last.

But if you are only interested in TU b then you do not have to do all 3???????????????

mrrepair2002 said: you check it daily and update your report with all 3 CRA's, easy as that!

Its been around 6 months since I started this thread. Actually, I have been using TC then I was banned for B* then I switched over to PM123 then got banned again for 2 months. For some reason it suddenly started working now for some odd reason. Any input guys? I never called to try to get unbanned.

^^ My hypothesis (it's only a hypothesis) is that TC/PM123/etc. got some legal advice as to what they might be bringing upon themselves by banning legitimate users without first proving any wrongdoing on users' part (and, in case of TC, not issuing immediate refunds for unused services) and in contradiction to their advertisements. They may have also figured out that they're not driving as much revenue as they used to before they started banning people.

cyberkost said: ^^ My hypothesis (it's only a hypothesis) is that TC/PM123/etc. got some legal advice as to what they might be bringing upon themselves by banning legitimate users without first proving any wrongdoing on users' part (and, in case of TC, not issuing immediate refunds for unused services) and in contradiction to their advertisements. They may have also figured out that they're not driving as much revenue as they used to before they started banning people. I mostly agree; just a few additional thoughts. I believe National City considered the headache and reputation impact to pulling these shenanigans. From my last unpleasant conversation with TC, I don't think Transunion has yet come to the same conclusion. PM123 - I don't really know much about them. I tried to find some info on the corporate entity and only found tons of consumer complaints without any identifying info. Of course, I'm not the Internet sleuth like many of our brethren here. I thought the fact that CS for all three is handled by TC would have some relevance. Now, I believe the sponsor (e.g. Nat City, etc.) has significant influence on this decision-making.

I've been pulling reports since the PM123 deal came up and still have not had any experian nor Equifax inquiries bumped. I want bumpage!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014